Do you relate to Bojack Sup Forums?

Do you relate to Bojack Sup Forums?

yes

no

maybe

Can you repeat the question?

I want to slap my dick against her strawberry swirl of a hairlick before cucking her mouse husbando.

No

I'm a happy guy

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

I mean I can relate to some of them as characters some of the time based on what they feel. Something like "yep, I've felt that way before", but it's never to the same degree that is being shown.

Basically none of the characters are "literally me" but they remind me of things in my own life, and I like it when they make characters more relatable.

No, I relate to Todd

Same, but with a massive inferiority complex.

yes

Yes, but in a very broad sense. I've felt that level of self loathing before so I can understand that but I never had any issues with being so self destructive that it results in collateral damage.

completely. Instead of being a celebrity, i was a child prodigy, i fuck up and try to do better, but depression, alcohol, sex and drugs always seem to get in the way.

Is that you Miley?

Same

Not really. Relate a little more to Todd but my life isn't nearly as fucked.

I found Punpun to be a lot more relatable. Bojack doesn't hit nearly as close to home.

hell no.
when I get fucked up I can handle my shit.
and I'm not a baby with my money.

More than I'd want to admit.

This.

Hey, I'm late to watching season 3, who was the teenage horse-girl near the end, did I miss them from an earlier episode or are they a new?

She's implied to be BoJack's daughter.

>I hope all those women actually had the abortions and didn't just keep the money.

wayyyy more than i want to