If you could annex one nation; which would it be ?

If you could annex one nation; which would it be ?

Turkey for me

Hungary

turkey as well, Bannerlord will be released.

Germany

U r gay

Japan

Vatican.

stop believing in fairy tales, user

none, we're good

France

Annex? I would let Yucatan be its own country.

I would not annex any country, I nuked before

Ireland

Iran or maybe UAE.

Canada I guess. It's basically a larger version of New England+Minnesota+Washington/Oregon so it's not like it would be hard for most of them to integrate. Quebecois are fucked though.

Hell no, we'd have to deal with their shit for the rest of eternity.

Congo

Don't get your hands on it.

No country. Shitty countries as Ukraine or Kyrgyzstan would only ruin our economy. And I don't want to ruin such good countries as Japan or Finland for the sake of doubtful benefits.

between china, thai or singapore

Japan. Sushi is Philippine anyway

Europe

america

Belgium

Southern thailand

IT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS!!

Austria

based

Not a country yet.

france!

Greenland

Wtf would you want Turkey for? They are struggling even harder than the rest of Europe with asylum crisis and are in the middle of a slow civil war. The biggest difference annexing them would lead to is emptying the oil fund to aid the 3 million refugees and invest in turkish military.

Russia.
>all energy problems solved
>Königsberg home in the Reich
>unlimited supply of qts

Just gotta find some... solution for all the bydlos.

Norway

It's well run and population is too small to do anything so we'll just keep it going but suck out all the natural resources and leave once they're dry like how we strip mined a bunch of polynesian countries and now they are forced to be our prison islands for refugees just to make money.

Finland

Holland

Germany

Is this board filled with turks using various proxies?

Ukraine

You killed all of your qts in middle ages while hunting for witches.
You failed to conquer oil-reach areas back then.
You failed to a win a war you started.

Annexing Russia will not help you. You must invent a time machine and fix your history.

Andorra

>If you could annex one nation; which would it be ?
I'm not sure how can you annex a nation.
But if speak about countries than I'd annex Israel and then would give it to Palestinians.

>You failed to a win a war you started

Did you?
>Didn't start Napoleon
>Didn't start WW1
>Didn't start WW2
>Did start Afghanistan, but well...

You feel insecure about your past and to make yourself feel better you try to argue with a random anonymous user by spitting weird arguments.

What has been done is done. Just accept it and move on. Don't try to prove anything on the Internet, except on Sup Forums. It's just for smalltalk and fooling around. Better post some witty remarks or help others master your language.

Annex Russia give it to Ukraine

>You feel insecure about your past and to make yourself feel better
What?
I am pretty OK with our past... Should just have won WW1.

China. It's the ONLY way to stop being pathetic landlocked """""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""