Xiaolin Showdown

What was Kimiko's best outfit in your opinion? Also, general Xiaolin thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lviwpz.webm
a.pomf.cat/phcxkg.webm
a.pomf.cat/nupxnw.webm
a.pomf.cat/vepmws.webm
a.pomf.cat/zwiric.webm
a.pomf.cat/qtehqp.webm
a.pomf.cat/igtymi.webm
a.pomf.cat/qnnjjv.webm
a.pomf.cat/mbceay.webm
a.pomf.cat/wddqqo.webm
a.pomf.cat/uegiau.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top left

I like the bear one

Didn't someone have a mega of the entire show in 1080p?

this one for sure
not to mention one of the most funny episodes .

The mime was such a baller

but with funny moments

Bumping for mega

I honestly can't find the mega picture anywhere...

i thought that was a cool thing, giving her a different outfit every episode. that's something you almost never see.

I wonder if they would have done the same for everyone else but couldn't because of budget

Bump

Is that where they visited her dad in Japan?

I really liked the skirt w/ stripy stockings and shirt w/ stripy arm-warmers combo. Not too keen on the hair that went with it, though. Pic related, combine that hair style and maybe the hat too with the previously mentioned outfit and she'd be perfect.

Second bump for mega

Much as I loved this show growing up, I think it kinda went downhill after season 1 or 2.

After Bill Motz left the writing staff, the show lost the mystical feel it had in the first season, instead becoming more comedic (not to say it wasn't comedic before, but now it was all comedy, all the time). Jack Spicer went from a goofy-yet-competent villain to a totally incompetent villain, to make way for lamer villains like emo Chase Young and Hannibal Roy Bean

omi is yellow

I'll be in my bunk.

Well, if she keeps the body with it, middle left is best

Yes he's Asian

Delete this

Why isn't Pingpong in any of these group pictures?

He wasn't in Showdown he was in Chronicles.

18+

RIP Raimundo's neck

Top kek

I find the lack of wuya disturbing

While I thought Chase Young was a marie sue piece of shit, I actually liked Hannibal because you actually saw him put effort into his plans, unlike Chase who would just stand around and then things would somehow work out for him as he chuckles "just as planned!".

We really should have gotten more backstory on him, though. I mean, why did he have that huge suit of Chaos Warrior armor? Was he previously a Human? Is it a mystical artefact? Did he somehow have access to advanced technology?

I do resent that they took the show away from Wuya, though.

Because he doesn't exist.

>Jack Spicer went from a goofy-yet-competent villain to a totally incompetent villain
Ironicly, he regained his competency in the awful bizzarro sequel series. He actually won fights and came up with plans that almost succeeded in that, as well as succeeding in places where the Monks failed. I remember one scene where the Monks are baffled by a temples traps, Jack orders Tubby-Maru to subdue the Monks and then Jack effortlessly glides through all the temples traps like they were nothing, leaving the with the artefact and the Monks defeated in the dirt.

Where do you get your screencaps from?

Kametsu

Thanks.

wasnt roy bean a way to say fuck you to the execs through?

How so?

Chronicles really dropped the ball with the outfits (along with pretty much everything else)

Don't think so. Kimiko got the 'new outfit every episode' thing because she's a fashionista. I can see Raimundo changing clothes every so often, but Clay's perfectly fine in cowboy duds and there's no getting Omi out of that uniform

You know, people are always saying Chase was "emo" but I don't understand why.
Is just the way he looks? Because he sure as hell doesn't act "emo".

I can't believe Kimiko's fucking dead.

I really think Jack Spicer's competence came in waves. Like even when he was a complete joke he still had friends in high places and also still made really cool robots. And it's not like he never won. even when they stopped seeing him as a threat he'd come up from behind and take everything from under everyone's nose.

Wuya's definitely intended to be fapbait, right?

You tell me user.

a.pomf.cat/lviwpz.webm

a.pomf.cat/phcxkg.webm

a.pomf.cat/nupxnw.webm

a.pomf.cat/vepmws.webm

a.pomf.cat/zwiric.webm

a.pomf.cat/qtehqp.webm

a.pomf.cat/igtymi.webm

a.pomf.cat/qnnjjv.webm

a.pomf.cat/mbceay.webm

a.pomf.cat/wddqqo.webm

a.pomf.cat/uegiau.webm

There's absolutely no way she wasn't made to be incredibly fappable.

He has that 'psssht, nothing personel kid' aura that fits with the average black-wearing edgy emo ala sasuke uchiha

He looks like some weeaboo Mexican kid's Final Fantasy OC..

yeah but that's not emo. there's no brooding involved.

Obligatory Wuya Feet

Here you go user.

Is there any actual foot fetish art of her?
If not, there should be.

I don't know maybe. It's not really my thing.

You mean like footjobs?

Any kind of lewd or suggestive art involving the feet really.
That would be fine though.