HAHA! Milo fag lovers BTFO!

HAHA! Milo fag lovers BTFO!

How does it feel knowing a bunch of you followed a thieving kik? Dumbasses.

mediaite.com/online/breitbarts-milo-yiannopoulos-raised-100k-for-charity-deposits-it-in-his-bank-account/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrGnX-7lTmw
privilegegrant.com/news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a Jew so why are you surprised?

I'm just hoping all the people around here sucking his dick stop it because he's no better than Clinton.

Saved. Not contributing. Fuck you faggots.

Always hated the fag and said he was using this as a way to shock fame and for money.

Everyone raged at me and were riding his dick.

I can spot a phony from a mile away.

>(((((daily))))) (((((beast)))))
>((((((((((investigation))))))))))

>Subject: OP
>Observation: jumps to conclusions
>Diagnosis: phaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RrGnX-7lTmw

Yeah that's not biased. You think he's just going to go "Yeah I stole a bunch of money and possibly skewed the boundaries of legality"? Get fucked.

>OP posts biased opinion piece
>My response is to include Milo's side of the story
>OP complains about bias

>You think he's just going to go "Yeah I stole a bunch of money and possibly skewed the boundaries of legality"?

I never said he is innocent, nor did I say he was guilty. The jury is still out. Get fucked.

wtf I love Milo now

I never understood the Milo worship desu
Either way, this is not the time for a purge. Once you win, THAT'S the time for a purge.

The jury isn't out. He was caught red handed. He's a thief. Fuck him and fuck his brain dead followers.

>Three weeks later...
>Milo follows through with the grants
>OP: *crickets*

It's a way for normalfags to join in without fearing of being outcasted.

"Oh look he's a gay faggot someone and his political views are this and that i should follow him"

Everything about him from the beginning reeks of fake

im a Milo fag and he has done nothing wrong, he hasnt kept the money for himself this was just complete BS because the company didnt declare itself a charity or something, its literally nothing

privilegegrant.com/news/

The money's just resting in his account before he moves it on.

he's facing legal trouble for not being a charity only because he's coming close to the deadline for using the money for the expressed purposes. that's the real pickle of it. the semester is about to start and he hasn't done anything with the money due to being "busy." Why even make a fundraiser if you aren't going to actually help people? even if he doesn't pocket the money he still looks like an attention whore trying to buy public sympathy. fuck that faggot

Yeah I think he did it to make a point and for the attention, its quite an outrageous thing considering the climate for donations and minorities etc

It looks more like he got over his head with the admin of the organisation itself and missed the deadline. If he is guilty of anything its just being disorganised and shit but he is a PR guy not a business man. He has handed over control to people who can do it properly now.

I kind of had enough of Milo anyways. He barely put out any new ideas, he still lives off his university triggering tour responses. Any he fucking bailed out of doing the swedish muslim ghetto gay march, that actually made me think he is couregous, but now I getting to see him more and more as just another dirty kike stealing money without doing any actual work. At least he triggered some retard leftist, that would have been triggered by regular manspreading or pronouns at any given moment otherwise anyways, was okay while he lasted, now off to the camp with him.

Average intelligence of Hillary supporters, folks.

Do you understand how time works? The only people making a big deal out of this is the left just so they can spout some none sense that doesn't make their party look like a shit show with Clinton.

Trips seem to tell the truth.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

Biased source.

well if its not true people will find out pretty quickly
he hasn't lied about anything so far people just assumed his silence and lack of action was evidence against him