Why would Sup Forums want to deny him residence in the US? Does he not deserve better?

Why would Sup Forums want to deny him residence in the US? Does he not deserve better?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/filokalia
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would the Saudis want to deny him residence in Saudi Arabia? Does he not deserve better?

Oy vey remember the 6 million refugees!

redpill me on uk

That little bastard looks like he's going to go straight up THE GRUDGE any second

Gee, I wonder?
>All the world a stage

show me your memes on this

>Does he not deserve better?

Just because you get bombed out in a 3rd world shithole doesn't entitle you to American citizenship

Deserve is a funny word. Who decides what that kid deserves?

>anti Trumpers want regime change and then to let in the people we just bombed
>pro Trumpers don't want regime change and don't want to let in the people they didn't bomb in the first place

Rly makes u thik...

A small head cut can bleed a lot and he's just dirty.

Splash some water on that little bastard and he'll be fine.

Small sand niggers turn into big sand niggers

Thats a rare flag

the blue guy's photoshopped r...right?

Because children are starving in Africa, and look what happened when America brought those guys in

because if you let them in the next kid bleeding will be your kid but in American soil

Cuck

Sandniggers deserve to die. That little faggot will die as soon as he Allan ackbars.

You can tell who is a retard when they start talking about refugees and immigration the moment they see this image.

And that's the end of the line. No one will bail us out.

Shut up weedman

Yes he does.
That's why Merkel is inviting him into Cuckmany.
>700€ per month for doing nothing

You know I'm right.

LOL wut

>the problems of the third world are location based despite those areas being some of the most resource wealthy regions in the world
OK

>Why would Sup Forums want to deny him residence in the US?
What benefit does he bring to the US?

Can I get an official source on this? I've seen so many posts about this kid but I'm sure if I posted this picture to normie book people would just outright deny it. Already got into an argument with a hard-line feminist that is able to perform the mental gymnastics to come out and defend Islam when it is literally the biggest offender of woman's rights in the modern world.

Because he's going to grow up raping western women

twitter.com/filokalia

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html

Shill thread.

Oh boohoo Israel so mean, USA so mean boohoo

Give him to Germany

Children alone aren't a problem. It's the adults and their twisted ideology.
Even then, an orphaned child is much more likely to get into a life of crime.

My question to you, OP, is why do you turn your head away from the safety of american families?

for the record, the top-right photo is from this video (see webm).

Oh no, not this webm again.

Is there something wrong with Sweden and Germany?

Back to Syria!

Fucking animals

How moderate of them, thank god they weren't radicals

We've slowly learned that poor decisions are based on emotional responses to dead and fucked-up children. Sorry his country is fucked up, but that shell-shocked look is not a carte blanche.

>Why would Sup Forums want to deny him residence in the US? Does he not deserve better?
Fuck you OP. If you care so much why don't you go over there and help? Don't import your damn zombies in my country just because you think the small ones are cute.

Go fuck yourself and ask the Saudis that question afterwards.

We should just move all the people from there to here, that will fix the problem :^)

The United States is responsible for his trauma.

Why would he want refuge here?

Fuck 'em

No he doesn't. Assad should barrelbomb him and end his misery.

paid for by Hillary Clinton and Obama

>DESIGNATED
>SHIMMY
>KID

Literally who cares? It's just some kid who will probably grow up to be a nobody. Not an argument to allow 1,000,000 unscreened individuals from areas where our greatest enemies are operating in to sabotage and leech off our government for the next X number of decades. The only reason the left wants to bring these refugees in is to help create a serf class that relies on government aid so they can be permanently seated in office due to gibs me dat mentality.

>Oh no
Oh yes!

Whatever deaths these men receive will undoubtedly not be painful or long enough. I wish them double the torment they unleashed on that poor soul. Amen.

Why is it our responsibility? Why don't his own people help him not live a shitty life? Why toss him into a country whose culture and traditions he doesn't understand and give him a false hope that this landmass to the west is somehow going to make everything better for him?

Keep it going

Don't let this thread die

he cant go somewhere else? why does america have to take him in?

Ayy

is there a JUST version of this picture?

uh oh