ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W84GVTSFZXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked this short

Literal autism that thread was.

I'm triggered by your improper use of the word "literal".

Is this true?

Fuck, is this forreal?

what

What is it?

>Steven T

I've been trying to find that fella's big titty pic of Moose from Pepper Ann forever. Thanks for reminding me asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=W84GVTSFZXU

watch Mak's Parasite, too

BvS was shit.

This is true through

BvS is currently the best superhero film of the decade.

AWW HELL NAW

And it was on this day that Barneyfags spawned.

BvS was mediocre at best. Just a decent film all around.

>dropping your pants down to your ankles

I shiggy diggy doo whop whop

BvS is pure KINO.

SUPER canon

Why? Because fuck you that's why!

I didn't see BvS, so I have no real opinion on it

This nigger actually got me to check. Fuck I'm retarded

This can't be real
Please tell me it's not real

So its not real

Well,that chick is harley.
She's trying to justify herself in a dumb as fuck way,telling a lie she doesn't belive in herself.
It makes sense.

>not noticing the clear difference in boldness and font between the top (clearly edited) bubble in the second panel and literally every other text bubble in the image.

Why are you such a retard user, do you like being mad over stupid, nonexistent shit?

Holy shit.

>How over-analysis of everything turns you into a joyless husk of a person unable to experience happiness, a visual guide

I want to know what this movie is she's talking about

>Sup Forums showing that they don't read comicbooks once again

Ace Ventura if I had to guess

It's not entirely clear, but the general consensus is that it's probably Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

The scenario is almost believe able until transphobic.

I mean what 90s movie is bringing transvestites.

>skub posting

>a film managing to be sexist, racist, homophobic, and transphobic in quick succession without any other material worth discussing between the "offensive" material
Man, this person must be great at parties.

See
That movie did feature a villainous transsexual. And by today's stupid standards, the reveal at the end was transphobic.

Straw man: the movie 3D

is this real

Gunna have to rewatch all that bigotry then, see what all the fuss is about.

Because transgender people are unable to be evil? Or is there something else to it? I kinda sorta remember the villain being an ex-football player who kidnapped a dolphin.

What's the deal with -ist and -phobic?

Why isn't it homoist and transist, or sexphobic and racephobic? Semitephobic? If an Islamist is Muslim extremist how come a sexist isn't someone who's into extreme sexual intercourse?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

The movie basically treats the fact that the villain is a woman who used to be a man as the most vile disgusting thing ever

L-lewd!

What's this from?

>a woman who used to be a man as the most vile disgusting thing ever

Well, it is.

It's because when the reveal happened, literally everyone in the room began vomitting.

Also Ace burned his clothes and cried in the shower when he found out after he had kissed her.

I mean yeah I can see why people would be upset but it's too over the top to get worked up about.

You'll see, user, modern transexuals are the inhumans of the sexual orientation world. They feel mighty as shit. and they have their own moon (Tumblr) as their reign, but pretty much almost other gender calls them on their bullshit if they ever step into the real world.

Holy fuck, I just noticed they also tend to try going all Black Bolt on everyone.

...No, it treats the villain as this psycho who doesn't know when enough is enough and that you should just move the Hell on because a blown kick shouldn't shape your life.

The villain wasn't portrayed as evil because of what you say - they're portrayed as evil because they just went off the deep end when the whole thing was about one specific event that spiraled them down a weird pool.

They didn't get that gender change because they felt more comfortable as a woman - they got their gender change because they wanted revenge on Dan fucking Marino. Getting a pair of tits and kissing Ace was just part of the plan.

Waidvengers Annual, it's a fanfic being read by Kamala that might have been written by Miles...? I'm not sure.

Oh wow an user on the internet whose experience with transsexuals is mostly Tumblr users how surprising.

I don't know, maybe I'm the weird one for having met transsexuals in real life from mostly lower class communities, but they were chill and hard working for the most part. And mostly black. Which I did not expect.

did Ed Roth animate this or what?

Better than real, it's Sup Forums.

It's great because Israel is genociding another population but I guess we don't need to talk about that ever.

If they are lower class, how can they be transsexuals?

Anything he/she/it does really

>mostly black
I used to work at a small claims court as an intern and had a lot of trans people come by with discrimination lawsuits, most of them were black, I thought it was weird but just chalked it up to coincidence.

Oh, well, that's the thing.

I'm probably the idiot for thinking Tumblr users equals the real people, then again, it's my fault for thinking that.

Then again, wasn't the point of that Ace Ventura movie pretty much like says, and since that webcomic is from a Tumblr user it should be sorta invalidated at this point?

Are trannies mentally ill?