ITT: kino that triggers Sup Forumstards

ITT: kino that triggers Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO10hKtYw
youtube.com/watch?v=pbgrwNP_gYE
youtu.be/FLutUEe-owo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everything because jews

why would it trigger us it was the warning. I would help a nigger baby to for science.

>us

Everything because the creative arts are inherently liberal.

I'm speaking as a tadpole myself

That kino proved Sup Forumstards right about everything. I hate it.

Why would this trigger Sup Forums?

The only livable country left on Earth is a western one, and it's also shit because it's flooded with migrants and non-whites.

It proves Sup Forums's point

I'm a poltard and this is one of my favorite movies. Not all of us are aspiring KKK, or even white for that matter.

>Why would this trigger Sup Forums?

well, I see Sup Forumstards constantly complain about the black pregnant mother

Who is the girl in the bear suit? Post more of her.

any movie that has a strong white female character

She used to be on twitch, also a quadroon (quarter black).

Why was it called Children of Men? There weren't any children in the movie.

an insufferable cam whore

Where? On Sup Forums? Maybe you should go back there and whine. Next you'll say Barry Lyndon triggers "le pol tards" because Kubrick was Jewish.

Where did the big bad Sup Forums man touch you?

Chaos/destruction/war were the "children of men".

No, all of the events MADE children of men. Meaning they made men act like children, but with adult consequences.

Basically this.

>Where did the big bad jew man touch you?
Funny how it works

When did this board contract AIDS

this movie is the best argument against open borders i've ever seen

also seeing jax teller with fucking dreads was hilarious

But the borders are very protected in that movie. They have huge deportation centres.

Cuarón treats this exaggerated state of the world as a genre exercise. Cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezski does long Steadicam takes through bombed-out neighborhoods and on motorway shoot-outs that resemble the surreally distanced, uninterrupted viewpoint of a videogame. But these show-offy sequences come 16 years after Scorsese and De Palma pioneered them in GoodFellas and Bonfire of the Vanities. They’re done to impress, yet are so slow and stagey that they’re portentous. Children of Men never explains how the world got this way and so its dread is convincingly sophomoric—as is Theo’s reluctant heroism.

The political antipathy of Iraq war protestors and War on Terror skeptics is what drives this pretentious action flick. It panders to a decadent yearning for apocalypse as if to confirm recent fear and resentment about loss of political power. V for Vendetta’s mistake was not recognizing that a sense of self-righteous self-annihilation was the new mood. And Cuarón, a true hack, is nothing if not market-savvy. His dystopia evokes the zombie film 28 Days Later, then jacks things up to resemble Elem Klimov’s disasters of war in Come and See.

Children of Men is only deep on its surface. Cuarón cannot edit scenes for rhythm or real feeling, which is what separates his eschatological set pieces from the wit of Spielberg’s War of the Worlds and Minority Report or Paul Verhoeven’s Starship Troopers—films that treated the experience of social collapse as personal, rather than a game.
Fact is, Children of Men is too smug to be Orwellian or even satirical. Cuarón combines dread and lack of affect, then gets sentimental. Note his maudlin final shot of a ship christened “Tomorrow”; it ought to expose Cuarón to fans who think this film’s visual style is superior to Apocalypto or Minority Report. Those movies had genuine breadth and excitement; Children of Men is delusionary.

>this movie is the best argument against open borders

did we watch the same movie? there's literally a fucking wall

I'm a Sup Forumsfag and this movie doesn't bother me at all. It accurately portrays lefties as crazed, backstabbing psychopaths who only pretend to care about the future of humanity.

Because they are the last functional civ. They obviously didn't tighten controls down in time, considering that they live in a police state.

Yes but the fact the Goatfuckers behaving how they normally would shows us that the government is right.

>referring to peaceful, enlightened POC who came to enrich Britain with humus we could never make on our own and etc. as "goat fuckers"

Sup Forumstard spotted.

A little too obvious. Try without POC nex time.

The ultimate trigger
>that cute white girl is dating a black dude and I don't have a girlfriend REEEEEE

my man, you could not be more wrong. the reaction to the trailers could be considered to be what you described, but any Sup Forumsack who saw the movie appreciated what it's doing.

This

You're terrible at that

Sup Forums here. that movie is kino and shows just how vapid blacks are and how they lack self awareness to the point that they think successful white people actually secretly want to be them despite being uncultured criminal savages. The main take away from the movie was the egalitarian concept of basing people on merit alone personified by the blind man wanting to be the main character based on his photography skills and nothing to do with his skin color which falls in the line with Christianity.

also the movie is beautifully shot.

>more threads by people triggered by Sup Forums that actual Sup Forums threads.

Really activates my almonds.

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums. there's a reason everyone hates Sup Forums here

>everyone

I am not Sup Forums I don't give two shits about interracial dating or mixed race children. What I don't get is how liberals read in to this as though it were a master piece, critiquing every insignificant thing as some grand piece of symbolism, how ever bit of dialogue was this perfect example of micro-aggressions and so on. For 2/3 of the movie pretty much nothing happens except they hit a dear. A cop asks for Id, Rose freaks out blah blah blah. It was so boring

It sounds like you spend a lot of time reading liberals on twitter. Seriously where do you get this shit, I have seen so many threads about the film and seen none of that at all.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people who raged about it never watched it.

Perhaps its because I read reviews online. The only non-positive review was by Armond White. Which he claimed was a get whitey movie.

>well, I see Sup Forumstards constantly complain about the black pregnant mother
Link to a post on Sup Forums created before this one that does that, user.

Everyone who? Few dipshits who were having spontaneous orgasms when that millionaire trash screamed something about punching 'nazis' during Emmy awards?

I haven't see the movie, but I get what you mean. It's easy to avoid Sup Forums's insanity if you just don't step on their turf. But the batshit crazy liberal propaganda is just fucking everywhere.

>make a vague comment about politics on Sup Forums
>bunch of twats start to call you a nazi and sends you to Sup Forums
>after it repeats on and on, finally go to Sup Forums
>get redpilled about jews, shitskins and libtards
>come back to Sup Forums
>now the retards really have something to butthurt about

this is how it works, faggot. you're assblasted seeing Sup Forums on Sup Forums? well, idiots like you made them, so now kindly shut the fuck up.

>kino that triggers Sup Forumstards
> the movie looks as if it was written by poltard

Are you on shrooms or whatever you degenerates do to escape the reality?

>I'm a Sup Forumsfag and this movie doesn't bother me at all
then you're one of those idiots, who doesn't understand this movie, because this movie is against everything /pol stands for

a black women is the savior of all humanity, even though I almost certain they changed the character from a white women to a black women in the movie. Pols like it because it shows the UK being taken over by poor brown immigrants probably muslim but I don't remember if it gets addressed. Apparently terrorism exists, but its not about religion

t. butthurt libtard who didn't get the movie

>generation raised on Xena, Buffy, Ripley, Connor
>triggered by white women

You are differently abled. Only thing that triggers them is sjw wankery where white women have no flaws and where they are one just like the other, across the board.

lmfao imagine making this post
>n-no your s-supposed to hate it
>s-stop liking it!

Yeah, female characters were once not totally shitty. People complained about Gone Girl like it was blasphemy or something regarding Rosamund's character and the way it depicted women. But it was one of the better characters and performances of that year, and the movie was great imo. And the story was written by a woman!

They just want a strong but feminine, empowered but oppressed, mortal but angelic, badass yet ironic, sane while female character and these are absurd contradictions in the human condition.

I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?

you know how people complained about Furiosa being too Mary Sue-ish in the movie (and also the main character, Max was fucking worthless). well, DC made a 4 issue comic about her and SJWs went on a rampage because in the comic she wasn't all that keen about escaping Joe. plus it "revealed" that when Joe fucked his concubines, those were rapes. as oppose to... whatever the SJWs were imagining.
this is the world we're living in.

Glad trump is still triggering libcucks on this board. 8 more years of tears.

I'm watching season 2 of the leftovers right now and the second season has a distinctional black family with aggressive and irresponsible parents. It's honestly so real I can't believe it was on television.

huh ... only took 60 post

if you like the movie - no problem

if you like the movie for stuff that ain't in the movie - you are an idiot

whole sense of the movie is strongly anti/pol. If you liked that movie for /pol stuff, then it say's a lot about you xD

Sup Forums has ruined Sup Forums. Fuck off to your shitty containment board

is this really a thread for you retards to cry about another board?

>a black women is the savior of all humanity
You seriously think she and her baby didn't just wind up vivisected on that creepy ship?

Regardless we don't hate niggers for existing (most of us anyway), we hate them for what they do.

your shithole is worse.

>whole sense of the movie is strongly anti/pol
>if you like the movie for stuff that ain't in the movie - you are an idiot
self-consciousness isn't your greatest feature.

Wrong. Much of Asia (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China) will be significantly more liveable than Europe or the US in the coming decades due to suicidal policies like migration and massive lobby/NGO pressure to enforce them. Like right now, as we speak, dozens of NGOs are illegally trafficking migrants across the Mediterranean because of muh human rights.and muh compassion.

The people who make and post in these topics are always a bunch of hostile dweebs yelling at each other.

Mellow out.

NO.

stfu gayboy

Get Out
Fury Road

Have you actually gone and asked how they feel about this film? I'm sure they'd quite enjoy it because it predicts most of the things they currently complain about, thereby making it somewhat prophetic.

What are you going to do about it, complain about the migration of undesirables into your space on the internet? :^)

Sup Forums is always right except when it comes to jewstianity so i guess Beowulf, 300 or Clash of the Titans must trigger the christcucks there. It must hurt them to see European men, Gods and traditions being so cool and badass specially compared to their jewish shit with that Yeshua guy like The Passion of the Cuck

The photo that destroyed Sup Forums.

Hostile.
Dweeb.

I've always been a big fan of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO10hKtYw

WOuld have been nice if the film itself lived up to it, but I still enjoyed it

na Get Out is pretty good.

If you follow it's implications it's essentially not that far away from a black national movie

twerp

why would this trigger Sup Forums? This is almost quite literally a mix of how they feel about modern britain and all the estrogen/sperm count threads.

>Sup Forums
>Ruined
I've been here even before Gamergate and the board quality has barely changed. This place always had shitposters, always had capeshit discussions, always bitched about niggers blackwashing roles. It's only "bad" now because the newfags aren't used to reading such imflammitory content without being able to downvote it to oblivion.

another idiot

>he doesn't know about true Sup Forums that embraces the true Aryan gods

>The photo that destroyed libtards' imagining of Sup Forums.
ftfy

>Children of Men
If it was called Manchildren Sup Forumstards would love it.

this.

>Aryan gods
>post a pic of larping gibmonkey that shills for dissolution of nation states

>gibmonkey
Source.
>shills for dissolution of nation states
And that's wrong because...?

I didn't know the directors were so strongly anti/pol/
I'm gonna write an imdb review because of that

sniffman makes some good points here
youtube.com/watch?v=pbgrwNP_gYE

I think capeshit discussions got far worse after Star Wars came out. It was a lot milder before then with mostly negative views towards capeshit.

>It's an user bitches about a board he doesn't even browse again episode

You're an idiot if you think Sup Forums comes away looking cool or even normal from that photo.

>not Sup Forums
>proceeds to be Sup Forums

really activates my almonds

post-gamergate immigrant detected

>hated by Sup Forums
What? That's my favorite comedy/fantasy
youtu.be/FLutUEe-owo

>n- no, you!