Characters who ruined a show

Characters who ruined a show

Is he Jar Jar?

Yes. Annoying fuck who was meant to be funny.

I don't know even a point of this character? Why the sow needed another moron to disturb Brain?
I would understood if he was supposed to be some animal robot or something Hanna Barbera henchmen tier but he is just a guy in weird clothes who has the same exactly exactly role like Gadget

According to Maurice LaMarche, one of the actors who auditioned to voice Capeman was Jim Carrey.

Was he supposed to be Asian? He looks like a racist caricature with the squinty eyes and the buck teeth.

I really didn't get this character

Gadget was already the comic relief character

If they wanted a new guy they could have added a new villain type or a super competent female version of gadget (both lame but better than Capt Stupid)

The GOAT right here at ruining a show

>That get
>That character

THIS!!
The only one who could make Inspector Gadget look smart.
DIE IN A BURNING FIRE, CAPEMAN!!!!

This IS a Korra thread.

I feel the warp overtaking me!

OP said ruin, not made better.

This had no purpose to exist

>Show is about prehistoric cavemen and dinosaurs
>Lets add some space alien dude

They wouldn't let him come back, he had no choice

That's probably it.
>"Kids think it's funny how Brain has to safeguard silly Gadget from harm and is the victim of his fumbles?"
>"Well here's that cranked to 11!"
>"I'll expect my million check by tomorrow, now I'm off to Hershey's to tell them that since kids like sweet stuff to make their candy 100% sugar."

>>"I'll expect my million check by tomorrow, now I'm off to Hershey's to tell them that since kids like sweet stuff to make their candy 100% sugar."
Then that madman Wonka made pixie sticks.

Not "ruined" per se, but she seemed made for a less innocent show, like the original PPG.

You can't ruin something that was already shit.

Come to think about it, the PPG didn't have a galactic conqueror in their rogues gallery, did they

That's not Lisa