Just tell us what this stupid xmen shit is and get it over with

just tell us what this stupid xmen shit is and get it over with

So it's a weekly right or a big oneshot right

I'm hoping it's a .1 thing

>leinil Yu

Who ?

Marvel Universe. The X-Men are going to fuck off to either a new planet or a new dimension since being on Earth has led to at least five different near extinction events for them and they're currently in the midst of another.

One of the best artists there are.

Mutant University

Mutants United

mutant uprising

mutants united

mutant underwear

MUtation

MUtants

>I don't read comics

Mutants U________

Probably a weekly with a rotating artist team. At least it's Bunn instead of Lemire or Hopeless.

besides greg land, these have all been major wolverine artists

United in death, like your precious Rightclops.

They wouldn't use Marvel's best artists on x-shit

they might if they knew inhumans weren't getting a movie and that inhumans still won't sell

also
>land
>best artist

what if Marvel have realised that Xbooks are the only thing aside from Spidey that sells consistently, and are finally giving the franchise its dues?

This is probably "Mutant Uprising"

almost all the mutants are gonna go fight to get rid of the Terrigen cloud

I think with the exception of Land all these guys have done big stories on Wolverine

I was specifically talking about Mcniven and Yu

My idea would be Heroes Reborn, but in reverse. This time, the mutants go to Counter-Earth instead of the Avengers and FF.

>mfw the captcha just showed me the Turkish flag and asked me to select all street signs

Yu, Land
Cubert, McNiven
Half shit, half good

and Kubert.

Land is doing Uncanny X-Men with Bunn at the moment, so the thought is if this is mutant/wolverine related, it'll affect Uncanny

Mutant Universe

Mutant Universe.
Aka FoX-Men, but canon.

I works for X-Men tho it's all dynamic house stylish style guys, no cartoonish or anime inspired guys and we've got both sides of the tracing spectrum covered with Land's photo references and McNiven's 3D poser exploits.

Now all we need is to pry Larocca away from Darth Vader and we'll have a worthy X-Men revival.

an X-Men weekly would be Marvel's best bet to combat DC Rebirth and if they find a way to revive X-Force, X-Factor, and an X-Kids book and the 2 Not Wolverine solos, I don't think X-Fag can complain about that output.

Man, I love the artists on this though (minus Land)

Marvel Underground

A new Ultimate-style universe. Screenshot this.

would make sense. if nothing else lets them make new spider-man and dr strange origin comics with them still being fairly new to heroics to match the movies and try, hopelessly, foolishly, uselessly to bring in the movie audience. again.

It's Yu

Wasn't Cullen Bunn and the Artists Who Were Better in the 90s supposed to have an announcement today?

>6.45 PM ET, September 1
A day from now, user

so many wolverines

they will tell us tomorrow.

Mutant University, a hip new generation of mutants that will quickly get forgotten and killed off the next time the X-men need to do a culling.

Which, knowing Marvel, will be a year a couple years at most.

The ideal way to consolidate the X-men franchise is do exactly that. Segmenting the X-men just so you could have more books called "X-men" was the beginning of the end of the X-men. All that Blue Team/Gold Team shit instilled this sense of competing teams of X-men that has been a fucking staple since.

Make an X-men weekly. Gives enough issues to have a big or rotating cast, and we can put an end to this segmentation. Bunn is the only one of the three writing a half-decent X-men book anyways.

Ideally, we'd also then get X-factor, X-force, New Mutants and your obligatory Wolverine solo.

Of course, this could also have nothing to do with the X-men and we're all jumping to conclusions. Guess we'll all know tomorrow. I think X-men is their one property best suited to one though.

Best Case Scenario:
>weekly series about Cyclops and Wolverine teaming up in the afterlife that results in Scott coming back just in time to blow everyone the fuck out in IvX

Worst Case Scenario:
>weekly series about Cyclops and Wolverine teaming up in the afterlife that results in Logan coming back just in time to blow everyone the fuck out in IvX

>Mutant University

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this was a good post

How's that gonna help? How are they going to recruit children for their paramilitary now?

Best case scenario:
After 5 years in a hellish schism, we have come home with only one goal: survive. But to do so, we can't be the team we once were. To honor Xavier's memory, we must become something else. We must become... something X.

>Bunn
What if it's Magneto something?

Here's your (Yu)