EU Barometer: Do you feel like an EU citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/06/27/google-margrethe-vestager-eu-fine/
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-haruka-ayase-s-nipple-xj993zq/answers/new.html
ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/STANDARD/surveyKy/2143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh never understood the point of these polls.
It says nothing about national sentiment. Wouldn't asking "You feel like a citizen of EU more than the citizen of the country you were born in/live in" more?
Nothing stops you from being both a citizen of Paris, a citizen of France and a citizen of EU. In fact if you're a frenchman living in Paris that's precisely what even your legal status suggests - citizen of Paris, France and EU.

fuck, we are such a bunch of cucks

The EU flag is literally an official part of the logos of Spanish ministries.

Hey, I bought your fruits and veggies en masse when the embargo on russia hit Spain. I did it just because of Euro solidarity for few months.

Of course

mashallah

yes

>EU is not bas-
fortune.com/2017/06/27/google-margrethe-vestager-eu-fine/

>Vestager flexed that power Tuesday, hitting Google (GOOG, +1.40%) with a $2.7 billion fine—the biggest one ever imposed on a single company in an antitrust case. The search engine’s crime? Favoring some of its own shopping services over those of rivals. It has 90 days to stop doing so or face yet another penalty.

So? The EU should be only a trade union.

If it would be a trade union only that I wouldn't give a fuck about solidarity with other EU members.

Yes I do.

Again, so? Fuck solidarity. A trade union exist to benefit the consumers. If you find cheaper fruits outside of the EU, buy them.

You should tbph. The world is much bigger than it used to be. Get together or get irrelevant.

I always buy European :^)

Are a girl (boy)?

But we're better off with it, that way no country is alone when facing a crysis.

i second this question even though I'm straight

y-yes a girl (male)

sweet
what do you do for work buddy?

bost feet pls

jesus christ if you're going to ask for a pic man go a little fucking deeper than that at least you iberian fuck

I work at dock yard making ships! Have to leave for evening shift in couple of hours :^(
n-no

sounds fun
did you do conscription?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-haruka-ayase-s-nipple-xj993zq/answers/new.html

Ya, and then spent a year as a peacekeeper. But got bored by army shit after that so became a civilian happily.

were you infantry or a POG?

jaeger (infantry) ofc

that's tight as hell man
why'd you become walking boy pussy?

how old is this?

Being near manly men all the time does that to you :^)

Old enough to fuck.

Useless poll. If you ask whether Finns identify as Finns or European, the answer is overwhelmingly in favour of Finn.

Never understood why it is an either or question. Why not both?

I mean i'd fuck anything feminine but I don't think I'd get fucked, I'm around fellow grunts all the time and have been for the past year, and will be for the next almost three years

>I don't think I'd get fucked

desu me neither, i just like dicks and blowing them

You're correct, but edgelords on Sup Forums isn't very big on solidarity. Until they suddenly need it.

The EU is like a social security net for our allied countries, and so easy and comfy to travel inside.

I pity the scots especially for being more or less kicked out the union according to votes by the british sheep.

i meant to say I know I wouldn't, just wasnt trying to sound like a cunt
did you start while you were conscripted or in peacekeeping?

Solid calfs, congrats

ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/STANDARD/surveyKy/2143

>did you start while you were conscripted or in peacekeeping?

peacekeeping, got extremely drunk one day with my battle buddy and blew him. afterwards he was kinda shamed but i liked it. nothing more to it.

Do you trust the EU

Thank you my Swedish brother, you too homeboy
pretty neat, sorry to prod obnoxiously
do you have a nice bottom?

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future of the EU

>do you have a nice bottom?

it's hairy and bitch to shave :^(

For or against the €

'bum'mer
I meant like size and shape and ripeness and stuff
hair is fixable buddy