NORWEGIAN JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT

The Norwegian Olympic Ski Team's official sweater is filled with "nazi runes" and the head-jew of Norway is angry about it

>Ervin Kohn the leader of the Jewish community goes hard against Dale of Norway's use of Norse symbols, which he believes provides Nazi associations. He gets a strong counterpart from Minotenk, researchers and the clothing manufacturer himself.
vl.no/nyhet/uenighet-om-norrone-symboler-1.1099130?paywall=true
>Hilde Midthjell, the chief executive of Dale of Norway which produces the uniform, has decided to ignore the kikes, “Neo-Nazis have marched with Norwegian flags,” she said. “That does not mean we stop using that, does it?”
OY VEY! YES IT DOES GOYIM!
timesofisrael.com/norway-ski-team-in-controversy-over-uniform-with-neo-nazi-symbol/

Ervin Kohn is the one that said Norway is too white and that "there is a job to be done."
youtube.com/watch?v=iYqiv4GJKUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ri5Wgz5xNSM
de.daleofnorway.com/men/vikings/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Norwegian-bank-issues-anti-Semetic-credit-card-says-sorry-413919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He then proceeds to tell me which part of my culture i can and cannot use...

Delete your heritage and history pls

time to kill the jews again

How dare we continue to keep our culture alive!

>"Nazi runes"
The absolute state of Norway

really unexpected from Norway the SJW central of Europe. thanks for the money you send to feminists and other people here!

Nazis ruined everything

I like the shirt, not over the top

Never should come here >:(

Our jews seem to be ok with us using swastikas, but that israelite Zurroff keeps sperging out.

BASED SWASTIKA THREAD EDITION

that's what you proto-sw*des get for bullying finland.

Jewjitsu

And then they're genuinely baffled as to why no one likes them. It's like they have some genetic quirk that makes it impossible to put two and two together.

the only thing hitler did wrong was not finishing the job

>trying to divert attention from cheating with antisemitism

very clever norway, however...

JEW-CHAN! ITADAKIMASU
youtube.com/watch?v=ri5Wgz5xNSM

These sorts of Jews must be just trollin. Otherwise they're full retard.

Either way...

>be massive cunts
>get genocided
>become massive cunts that publicly extort people for money
>"why goyim so raciss?"

>SJW
Not SJWs, just average jews.

There is probably more to it than just banning symbols for 'percieved nazism'

>Ervin Kohn
fucking Hungarians, can't they just fuck off already

it looks nice. there' a nordic feel and touch to it.

i agree. i'm going to buy one.

Why do we hate them again
We hate them with a passion even though the jewish population here is around 0

what? those are literally just runes

the nazis don't own runes, that's foolishness

>Norway the SJW central of Europe
Literally how do you even make this conclusion. We have Germany, Britain, Spain and even live next door to Sweden, but somehow we are the central? Genuinely curious for your reasoning.

looks nice, would wear, especially like the warm collar going up the neck

he may have misconstrued you as a Swede

The whole Israeli-Palestine thing
Honestly I grew out of it after secondary school but it's still weird we're the only one in the world eternally butthurt over it

Ervin Kohn is one of the leaders of "Antirasistisk Senter/The Norwegian Centre against Racism" Its the Norwegian equivalent of the SPLC/ADL
They get more state funding the more "racism" they find, so they get outraged over everything.

why would your countrymen be emotionally invested in the affair? the sand people and those folks deserve each other

The neo nazis have started using the rune for a few years now

Honestly its just a distraction tool at this point to cover up corruption issues
Like that one time we banned the 2nd largest sect in Islam to sway public opinion away from one of the biggest corruption scandal in our nation's history

all I see is a reversed peace sign and an arrow

But Nordic symbols ARE being used by supremacist groups. You think it's unreasonable with Jews to show some concern over this?

*pogroms you*

that's a somewhat dangerous thing to do in order to avoid your problems

you come off as a jerk when you attack innocent people because someone uses a letter of the alphabet as the symbol of their hate x group

Why are jews chasing after people who make silly drawings and trying to ban them from making these silly drawings? Not making fun of you, I'm genuinely curious why would jews care about something so stupid and meaningless. I think there's more to it than just a 'hate symbol'

The British flag is and has been used constantly by far-right groups or other such people, yet it's still plastered everywhere. You shouldn't let these people co-opt parts of your culture and make it their own.

It's a fucking letter of our alphabet. It's the same as proposing to ban arabic writing because terrorists use it. But you wouldn't say such a thing would you?

part and parcel of our lives, really

Hell, we banned rock music once because our government religious body said it contained Jewish elements

I don't live in Norway so I can't say for sure what their reasoning is;
But the way I see it is that if Nordic supremasists pioneer these symbols as the symbols of their movement, and these symbol being endoursed by officials which will make their acceptance grow, so will grow the acceptance of radical groups who sport these symbols - which is a reason of concern.

But what if it's just a letter of their language's alphabet, like he says ?

I mean, banning people from using their own language just seems counterintuitive.

Can normal people buy them or are they really just for the team? I really like how they look and they should be really warm and good quality...

That is his opinion though. In the game Hellblade there was no outrage for using runes in their game cover.

Hell seger

de.daleofnorway.com/men/vikings/

everyone can by them but they are a bit expensive

Probably because it was a British made game.

An entire culture tainted by nazis. And I thought we had it bad.

Time to retake your symbols from the 56%ers.

>Few years
20 years

>2000kr för en tröja
aldrig i livet

>But Nordic symbols ARE being used by supremacist groups.
So are Hebrew symbols. Who cares

>You think it's unreasonable with Jews to show some concern over this?
yeah. especially norwegian jews who should know better

Maybe the is a reason people are warming up to the Nordic Resistance Movement? Perhaps one should let them grow organically, it being a people's movement and all.
Perhaps one should just stay in Isreal instead of sending headjews to Iceland, and then advocating for them taking in refugees.
Really makes you think

Don't worry Norway say them this are are slavs runes. We have them too.

Fuck neo-nazis, they're trying to do the same thing with our Collumns of Gediminas.

>The bold pattern includes the runic symbols for victory and protection
wtf that's complete bullshit, that's not what those runes mean at all

So are you suggesting this symbol should be handed over to neo-nazis and turned into a hate symbol like pepe?

>viking collection
Is that guy and girl raiding and pillaging? No? Then they aren't vikings.

>He doesn't want victory and protection

cuck

Www.daleofnorway.com

The collection is called "viking"

What is wrong with you guys?

look nice but a bit expensive desu

ᛏ = T, can also stand for Tyr

ᛉ = X, sometimes means Elk

what normative is it supposed to be?

thanks i saw the link after i post

>we're the only one in the world eternally butthurt over it
No you're not.

For starters I don't support banning these symbols, I just explained why Jews there reacted to "some drawings" the way they did and why It's not entirely unreasonable.

As to this Is it being used in the alphabeth today? No.
Where it does being used? By radicals as a political symbol.

Ireland cares for Israeli-Palestine conflict too? Cool

>Where it does being used?
By radicals as a political symbol.
And by hippies, heavy metal fans, pagans, artists and the skiing team. They are common symbols. Jewish symbols are often used by Jewish supremacist groups. Does that mean they should be avoided?

But it's having the opposite effect though, you're basically making people hate you because you're banning them from doing things they like just because one small group of idiots used it the wrong way.

Kinda like how hindus got really pissed off when everyone associated the swastika with nazism. Not saying it's your fault, since you oppose it, I'm just saying it does more harm than good.

Anyway what jews have to deal with old European culture. Because runes used be by almost all Europe even Italy.

Yes, but there are loads of other countries too.

Runes were based on the Latin alphabet

>a Jew using the Latin letters I, N, or R
>after they killed our Savior and INRI was posted above him
Offensive t'bh

you have to realize that people are hating jews more and more because you guys always complaining and calling for ban this and forbid that. It's just letters on sweats

>Is it being used in the alphabeth today? No.
>Where it does being used? By radicals as a political symbol.

Its an historical and important cultural part of our heritage. Each letter has its own story connected often with our mythology.

Mythology is a very important part in understanding the mindset of the people and these lands where i live. I'm not going to stop using these symbols or quit telling these stories to my children because some idiot neo nazis use the symbol for war and victory. They mean so much more and they are a part of the big picture.

in the danish furthark normative your x is an m

it's still an x in the anglo-frisian norm though

>200€
Not exactly cheap, but for a good sweater...
Not sure if one should buy winter clothes mid/end February, guess the winter is over soon.

Winter is never over up there.

listen,i really dont want to nuke israel or something and i overall like you but ffs, LET US USE OUR CULTURAL HERITAGE AND ALPHABET IF WE LIKE IT

I know what you mean. I'm not fan of banning stuff since it causes often the opposite effect.

The problem here is the following;
Remember the case in US when some nutjob yelled "allahu ackbar" and killed a few, what did the leaders of US Muslim community immediately do? They proclaimed that person isn't Muslim and they completely condemn such behavior.

When radicals in Scandinavia started using these symbols no official came out and said "stop using our heritage for this idiocy". Everyone was cool with it. Now same symbols that everyone accepted to be used by supremacists are being endoursed for the national ski team...

>Everyone was cool with it.
Not banning something is not the same as being "cool with it"

He has a point. If someone from the government in norway came out and made a public statement against it, it would've probably helped a lot.

still regardless, people should understand that it isn't a hate symbol, even without people coming out to explain it.

>A FUCKING UPVOTE ARROW

he's jews, they have rules for everything

Anyway we shouldn't listen to him, it's never enough no matter what

Come out against far-right groups? I'm pretty sure that most mainstream politicians in countries like Norway roundly reject what those groups stand for. Tolerance =/= endorsement
Fuck off

>Fuck off
rude

>replying to my post with muh ebil joos
Yeah, don't care

jpost.com/Diaspora/Norwegian-bank-issues-anti-Semetic-credit-card-says-sorry-413919
Draw the line somewhere Norway

>tfw when I wear my burzum shirt that has germanic runes on it and no one gives a shit
>tfw 56% face

The Jewish brain for all to see

>poor little schlomo is trigger

take a shower

but user, you're a jew yourself

rude

Jews genuinely need to be genocided