How do you think will this end ?

How do you think will this end ?

Evil plot twist where it was all a ruse, him going too far and getting taken down by the Justice League or will it actually stick and have the new Luthor stay good and fight the pre-52 Luthor ?

Two answers

I hope he gets to actually reform and Mercy or someone assumes the antagonist role.

I believe he'll go evil for reasons.

hoping for him going too far.

praying its not "evil again for reasons"

I think it'll be either him going too far and killing a villain or the JL keeps treating him like shit so he decides that if they are gonna treat him like a villain he might as well be one.

Stays a hero forever. Influences Joker to become a hero too, and they have a "World's Second Best" team-up book.

How many of issues have come out? I only saw the first one.

>or will it actually stick and have the new Luthor stay good and fight the pre-52 Luthor ?

I hope this is it

>Evil plot twist where it was all a ruse.
No, this is Lex. He'll good too far at some point, get confronted about it and think everyone besides him is wrong and incompetent. Nu-Lex is all about the ego.

Like 6 but nothing has happened and Lex was basically not in the first arc at all.

I don't know, but I hope he gets a solo title not written by Jurgens.

This is comics. Nothing ever changes for long. The fans get angry as fuck when things aren't exactly the way they remember them when they started reading comics ten years ago. Twenty years ago. Last year.
So you got all these unhappy austismal fucks and you're never going to please them all, so you gotta cycle through stuff. "different" can only last a few months before the fans start shrugging off their hugbots.
Also, they have to take into consideration "Are we making the autismal fucker of tomorrow who will beat their head against the wall when Lex *isn't* an anithero?

... I'd pay to read this.

Is there anyone actually mad about Lex joining the Justice League and becoming a hero?

You're misunderstanding. If new 52 Lex is pre-Crisis Alex Luthor Jr reborn then it wouldn't really be a change. They'd just introduce "real" Lex too for the status quo stuff you're talking about.

>Is there anyone actually mad about Lex joining the Justice League and becoming a hero?

A few weeks ago there were.
You're asking the wrong question user, it's never "are there unhappy fans" it's "how unhappy are they?"

he'll go evil.

He should probably start his own team of misunderstood former villains. Harley Quinn maybe? I don't like her, but it could work.

They could call it the Kamikaze Korps or something. Maybe make a movie.

I got the perfect catch phrase:

Least adeuqate heroes in existence!

He will die saving Metropolis from something far more threatening than Doomsday, accomplishing his goal of being better than Clark at the cost of his life.

You mean the Legion of Doom.

For whatever reason, he'll quit. Then he'll fall back into his old habits.

The next time he meets Diana, he won't be able to look her in the eye.

we wuz bad guyz

He'll die saving the world, be remembered as a hero, and then come back some time later as a villain again.

I dont mind the execution, and kinda like the idea since Luthor has been portrayed as wanting to protect humanity many times(but the things he sees as threats arent the same everyone else does), but it kinda bothers me that he takes Superman's identity instead of one of his own, that bit is sorta our of character. Aside from that I like it.

But I personally think both the marvel and dc universes have too many heroes and not enough villains in the spotlight(and the few ones that do, end up becoming anti heroes) so turning the ones they already have into heroes reduces the villain roster, which is specially significant on a big names like Luthor. It's also a cheap move in general mainly because we know it wont stick( though you could say the same for most of the stuff happening in cape comics).

tl;dr i hace mixed feelings.

>Influences Joker

Influences one out of three jokers

Or all of them.

I hate how tye try to push luthor as an anti-hero, fucking Johns ruins everything, he was perfect in 52.

I like heroic Lex, but this has lasted too much.

Status quo as always

Superman is going to be a douche.

Even after Lex turns "evil", everyone will still love him.

>saving Metropolis from something far more threatening than Doomsday
How could he do that, when his armor was worthless against Doomsaday?

He'll constantly get one-upped by Superman, and people won't fall for his "I'm Superman now" bullshit, so he'll create something to threaten the city that he thinks only he can stop, then he'll fail, Superdad will solve everything, and he'll have a nervous breakdown.