twitter.com/britainelects/status/766584430668505089

>Another child used as a Syrian refugee crisis lefty leverage
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-37126832

>BBC: opposing Sharia Law is Islamophobic
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/19/bbc-refusing-shariah-law-islamophobia/

>Gooks can't handle the congestion charge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746747/N-Korea-defector-trusted-elite.html

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>ARE LASSES take the hockey gold
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36691147

>Britain STILL No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5oO6wBrp8s
youtube.com/watch?v=znwzKkj3SLA
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37100585
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-population-country-birth
migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/illegal-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=V0JYZ3yBdsQ
twitter.com/YBHSociety
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obligatory Laura Trott post

About time. God's speed crying patriotic horsey man.

>posting just before the thread moved

shit

Still asking this

>Additional Laura Trott post

Why yes, I am a patriotic republican.

T.traitor

OUT
OUT
OUT

She has really nice forearms

nice oxymoron

Finally, a Brit/pol/ thread which contains a Thread Theme.
Thank you for delivering OP.

Nth for queen and country

Same.

Good job in Ireland though.

*brings jews back*

Thank you consistently critical South African poster.

Anyone have the video of Nick Skelton winning the medal/him crying/anthem?

Patriotic horsey man Edition, best edition tbqh

You don't have to. They're already here

>you will never stick your willy in her bum and let her squeeze with the strongest ass womanhood on this planet can offer

To the person talking about doctors:

> that is a problem from overpopulation due to immigration?

It's a factor but the fact is that every single country on Earth needs foreign workers. And the most highly prized people are doctors.

I'll let you into a little story: When my sister qualified and became a doctor, literally 1 week later her and all her colleagues were contacted by Australian Medical Officials offering them a job. And Australia has one of the toughest immigration laws in the world. And here was this man offering 40 fresh university students a well paid job practising Medicine in Australia.

Doctors are in high demand everywhere. You have no idea.

A-are we still your friendly rival, Britain-san?

Post Karens

Reminder that this is the true flag of South Africa

I hope so senpai

It's for the best, my former colonizer.

>The Commonwealth of England, Wales, and Northern Ireland

Post for Anglo dominance

>youtube.com/watch?v=U5oO6wBrp8s
Not if you leave the EU.

Scotland can still be saved.

Love the French tbqh, they hate us though
>tfw

Republicanism has failed to be honest family.

This.

>tfw the Republic of Britain will arise in your lifetime

Feels good man

>Tfw the Scots don't like us

The Union soldiers on

slut

youtube.com/watch?v=znwzKkj3SLA

For Queen, country and Karen.

Sorry m8, but within a generation these people shall be the majority:
>reddit.com/r/scotland

Trinidad has just been disqualified from the relay lads, the commentators said we have a high chance of another medal now.

We don't. We love you because both pour countries have a lot of common, and during a lot of our history we've been together.
The only one that hates you are either Ahmeds, or memeing.

Untrue.

Scots don't like being underrepresented or made to feel small.

Nothing to do with English blood.

But pls fix your own problems and stop coming here to run away from the browns.

Nope. It will never happen in our life time. Canada/Australia will probably never become Republic. It's enormously complex. The whole constitution and monetary system needs to change.

The NZ referendum flag cost $25.7 mill. Think how much becoming a republic would cost. It would cost £100 mill plus. And for what? A sign declaring we're a republic?

Not to mention all constitutional monarchies make better democracies (why, I don't know. It does).

That's a lie and you know it

We should be careful of what sort of Republic we become though. If it's under a Leftist yahoo Labour government it will be hell on earth.

What we need is a Nationalist Republican Party, that is quite conservative on all other areas.

Nuh-uh.

Sounds like the Kuomingtang

We should unite all of our sporting teams into GB. We'd decimate the competition.

>unironically wanting to becoming a republic in current year

Literally no.

Doctors are in such high demand because of third worlders coming here in droves.

>THE FUCKING STREET NUMBERS CAPTCHA IS SO SHIT

26% of GP's are non British. 15-20% of the population is non-British and cost the NHS mor, per capita, than Brits.

I can see a very simple solution lad.

Australia needs them because Australia is a shithole that can't get its act together. They have fuck all medical education and half of the country would rather get drunk and work on farms than educate themselves into good positions.

Britain has the ability to educate and train its own doctors.

Just realised how fucked we are when the old people die and can't protect us anymore.

>scotland leaves the union
>dup fall out of power in NI
>England rejoins eu
>wales is still based though

>15-20% of the population is non-British
This literally isn`t true though, they don`t cost any more than the natives either.

Lads can I ask you an honest question, we Britfriends became quite anti-Catholic after 17th century but do you ever watch like Henry V Shakespeare sing Non Nobis and Te Deum and wish we were still Catholic? Especially when C of E is doing faggy shit like ordaining women and trannies these days

I think the rivalry comes from us having spent the last 1000 years doing the exact opposite as each other (republic v monarchy, statism v free markets, revolution v continuity etc) and we've both ended up in exactly the same place with the same problems

Reminder

>The British women's cycling team has enjoyed remarkable success, including gold in a thrilling team pursuit. Could this be partly thanks to instructions they received about pubic hair? Some time ago, after a number of riders complained about saddle soreness, British Cycling organised a conference of experts to find a solution. The sages advised tilting the saddles at a slightly different angle and encouraging the athletes to stop waxing or shaving their bikini lines. Pubic hair, it turns out, helps protect against friction and remove sweat from the skin.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37100585

Doesn't explain away her penis

Wonder how hairy Laura is.

What the fuck lads, we just got disqualified from the 400m relay for no reason

>Australia needs them because Australia is a shithole that can't get its act together. They have fuck all medical education and half of the country would rather get drunk and work on farms than educate themselves into good positions.

I can't take you seriously if you seriously believe that.

A country which has some of the toughest immigration laws in the world comes begging to the UK to persuade doctors to work for them. And give them bigger salaries and better weather.

Do the maths.

Everyone wants doctors.

>wish we were still Catholic?
N O
O

P O P E
O
P
E

O F
F

R O M E
O
M
E

No, leaving Catholicism was basically a turbo-Brexit.
It wasn't about religion, it was about power and the right thing to do.

Different guy but in response to your previous.

You claim every country on earth needs foreign workers. So why import more foreign workers from nations that, according to you, need them? Isn't that selfish and racist? After all they need those foreign doctors for their own countries!

Yes it is.

"13% foreign born" then add on all the 1st and 2nd generation immigrants and the tens of thousands that come here on health tourism. Then add on the 1.1million illegals and we're pretty much at 20%. Possibly even worse as these are all 2011 figures.

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-population-country-birth

migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/illegal-immigration

The other point, about them costing more, is just common sense. Any time you go to a hospital or GP surgery the waiting rooms are full, primarily, of 3 types of people.

Drunks
Asians + blacks
Elderly

If we're supposedly at less than 10% asian, why is every hospital waiting room about 50% asian?

No chapels to sadden my eyes...

Its bollocks

WHY THE FUCK WAS I WATCHING HANDBALL?

Yes, well done patriotic Brits, well done patriotic Brits.

HOWEVER: youtube.com/watch?v=V0JYZ3yBdsQ

no nuns and no priests

Let me dream

Just had a cheeky chicken and mushroom pie lads.

fuck your rosary beads

I`m a different person tbqh
I`m also selfish and racist.

Literally CANNOT wait until 2060 and English blood is wiped from this earth.

You've made absolutely no point there lad. They can't educate and train their own doctors so they poach them from other countries.

The British taxpayer funds the training of doctors in the UK then another country offers them more money to fuck off.

We only train as many as we need as it would make no sense to train more than we need and spend money on helping other countries.

Lots of the ones we train leave the country for better money

We then need to poach them from other countries

If we paid them as well as Aus and trained more and reduced the burden it would all be fine

Post belly

>If we're supposedly at less than 10% asian, why is every hospital waiting room about 50% asian?
Proofs?

thanks for the honest views lads
I'm still thinking to attend RCIA course at my local catholic church and join because to me the CofE just seems too libtarded right now, even the anglo catholics (desu even roman catholics after vatican II are trash but I'm not gonna sperg out and tell them that)

and every day is the 12th july

Throwing money at the NHS has never fixed it.

pakis keep taking twitter.com/YBHSociety out the of the OP lids

Break your ankle and go to a hospital. Not everything needs proof and statistics lad, some things can be seen with your own eyes in the real world.

the NHS is the prime example of bureaucratic waste

Sorry for removing your Twitter account from the OP mate

>no proofs
really made me think

Yeah but the market reforms have done fuck all either. We should look at Switzerland and France.

>disqualified in the 4x400m for no reason
>brazil takes our spot

hmm really makes u think

GAS THE JUNIOR DOCTORS
PRIVATISE THE NHS NOW

lads

And prime example of people taking liberties of something that is 'free'

I wish I could own the twitter account of a group so successful that they managed to get Milo Yannopolis and other big names to speak at their launch event, but I don't.

Honestly only a paki would be opposed to a group that openly support people like Enoch Powell and want to help fix universities within the UK.

>Pluralising proof like a retard
Really activated my frontal cortex

The information will be out there, look for it yourself. I don't care enough about this shit at 0140 on a Friday night to scour the internet to prove to an autist that migrants put unrepresentative pressure on the NHS.

I'm not opposed to the group, I just didn't want to shill for the group in the OP. Brit/pol/ isn't a hivemind or a personal army lad

Also
>anyone with a different opinion to me must be a paki
kek

Lads, am I the only one here that had no idea this country existed?

What in the fuck happens here?

Don't waste your time, he's some lucky rural twat who's never been to a public emergency room.

Old Dutch colony. I think Clarence Seedorf is from there

I had to go twice as a kid, both times was me accidentally injuring my little sister.
But that was 15 years ago.

Alright lads. We know that right now the UK population is about under 80% Ethnically British, and that's only going to decrease when the older generations pass and the wog population continues to grow faster.

At what point do we hit code red panic?

Proofs is an Sup Forums meme.

>Suriname
>half a million population
Yeah your alright m8te. Nothing happens there

I'm not saying you're an actual paki, I'm saying that it's something a paki would want; for us not to support a political group most of us here would agree is worth supporting.

I don't see why it matters, if putting it in the OP helps them why shouldn't we?