Trump is a BLM loving cuck

American on vacation here. I am so disappointed and heartbroken.

In the last couple of days Trump pandered so much to the black community, like a fucking cuck he is. Trump betrayed white middle class for fucking NIGGERS.

Trump is a nigger loving crime abetter. No way will self-respecting whites vote for such a blatant pandering clown.

It's as if he has no shame when he repeats MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS FIFTY TWO FUCKING TIMES over the last three speeches and fails to mention poor working class whites EVEN ONCE. If you're going to pander at least make it believable.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG

Trump's hilariously gone off the deep end. In an effort to become the most hated man in America, he has even alienated blue collar working whites and an overtly racist alt-right following.

GJ Trump, now EVERYONE hates you.

God he's so fucking fat

Shills GTFO.

Literally hitler

WTF I hate Trump now. Thanks for Correcting the record.

Cuck.

black community =/= black lives "matter"

fuck off you clueless moron

>American on vacation
Why does CTR proxy as foreign countries? What the fuck is the point?

>Point out that the democrats have been using the black community for decades
>Call out the rioters on the damage they do to their communities
>Shilling for BLM
Malaysians who should hang themselves: All of them

.02173856494572 shekels deposited

>Implying he's not indirectly pandering to the blacks

He doesn't adress the blm movement because he would automatically lose black votes due to the media.

You posted this already.
As if someone would vacation in that shithole you call a country.

If this means no more riots or lootings im ok with it. I dont like how hillary fuels the flames

>American on vacation here.

>Israeli with proxy here

FTFY

We've been saying it for awhile CTR, Hillary is the real racist in this political race. Have a (you) and a shekel for your trouble.

Should win easily with all those democratic votes then

Fuck you nigger. No matter what, they will never for a fat white man

Canadian here enjoying the Olympics.
Bumpa di poo bix nood muggen fucka

Hey its the guy who draws Christ Chan comics, and is permanently butt devastated by the fact that poltards won't buy his comics and furious about Trump.

but for a fat white drooling clod who can't even poo in the loo? oh please.

shill thread

sage

NOBODY LIKES YOUR COMICS FAGGOT

Didn't that Hillary spraypainting thing get taken down almost immediately?

man the leftypol/srs raid has had a lot more staying power than I thought it would

How about a fat white woman?

CTR from yesterday

How much do they pay you?

Is it a lot for someone living in a third world country, or are you just using a bogus IP?

I love that Hillary shills on Sup Forums are so desperate now that "TRUMP DOESN'T HATE NIGGERS" is the angle they're going for

kek, that was my thread dumb trumpshill. Me and this Malay guy just think alike.