GoT Episode 4 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSRlUsQ7TJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=F4IH-EqoHws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't watched the show since season 5, but I did watch that scene.

It was pretty great seeing Jaime completely being the achetype knight and being brave going to slay the dragon.

When will the books be done, its been so long...

LITERALLY ZERO BLACK ACTORS IN THIS EPISODE

Orcs count

Why tf would you charge the enemy lord on a Dragon with Reiksguard Knights? Just use Demigryphs with Halberds or some spear infantry to tarpit them.

Hol up! Drogon did turn a few black if I can remember.

So was Tyrion staring at the burning shit and getting grilled by Dany the start of him going back to her sister's side?
Is he starting to see Dany as her becoming unhinged?

You high? We had some more of the Greyworm storyline.

thanks you just ruined the one nigger I didn't mind

If they are looking to go further down the feminism don't need no man stronk power hole. Yes.

>Start watching the leak wondering if the video quality will be enough to dissuade me
>Eh whatver it's potato quality but I don't give a fuck about this show and I don't really care what I watch right now
>Get to Arya Sansa reunion scene
>Acting, writing, filming, everything is so fucking bad i have to stop
There are people who call this one of the greatest shows ever made. this shit will win emmys. And people dare to call TV the superior art form right now what the actual fuck.

Imagine if Jaime actually managed to kill or at least seriously injure her with the spear.

Would have instantly made the show much more interesting than it currently is. Because as of right now there is no reason for me to believe that Dany was in any danger during that battle or any battle that will follow.

It felt like everyone's lines were pretty mediocre. Even more than usual.

She'll never be in real danger, the writers will never allow it.

It's weird, Dany is supposed to be the hero in this story by the way she was portrayed since season 1. But for some reason I was rooting for Jaime to win this battle.

Dany is Georges Sauron/Dark Lord. White walkers are a red herring which is why in 6 books there in like 4 scenes.

>winter is here
>country already exhausted after the long war
>riverlands basically starving
>KL already needed food from Tyrells(in 5th season)
>lol let's burn food
So, there's no way that this show is going to have a good ending, right? Even if they defeat white walkers, it won't magically melt the snow. They are all going to starve to death.

Will Sam fight Dickon to the death?

Is this implying sauron is in more than 4 scenes in Lord of the rings?

>Even if they defeat white walkers, it won't magically melt the snow
Yes it will. The white walkers are the cause of the extended winters

What the fuck man

icles

It's because Dany hasn't done shit ever since she's been on the show. I've straight up never seen any agency from her. Some bookfags argue that she's "muh young" and "muh learning" but even if she's surrounded by Varys and Tyrion and other characters that pretty much dwarf her when it comes to being at even the slightest bit interesting, she's unbelievably bland. Like what the actual fuck has she done. What ideas has she come up with? What plans has she devised? What manipulations has she carried out? I just don't get why anyone gives a fuck. What the fuck do birthrights count for in GoT anyways? God she's a terrible fucking character. She's bland as fuck and that added to the SJW meme lets assholes watching her project their own selves onto her. She ends up being the most overrated character because why would anyone give a shit about a character if not for being an avenue for self-insertion, and then characters that are actually decent fall to the wayside because muh popularity. Never mind that within the rules of this universe she should long be dead. I honestly wonder if Varys is trying to get her into power simply because she's the most bland uninteresting person in all of Westeros, and thereby easy to control.

>has one hand
>picks up a spear and tries to ram a dragon

+respect

I haven't been watching this show for awhile now, and the scenes of the Stark kids togetehr literallymade me think that they'd already met in a prior episode. Like how come that actress playing Meera is able to inject more one-sided emotion into her scene with Bran and meanwhile all of these Stark kids who have been on the show the whole way through since the beginning absofuckinglutely utter shit? I fucking hate Sansa and Bran's actor is actually giving her a run for the money when it comes to worst acting I've ever seen on a tentpole TV show. It's the fucking olympics of bad acting up in here. I wonder if Kit Harrington is even a good actor, or if he just seems good by comparison.

>tfw I called this scene years ago but I expected Jaime to die gloriously
Still, it was great to see

based /twg/

>Bronn mans the ballista
>sees huge mythical beast that just killed 100 men in 3 seconds flying straight towards him
>"c'mon, ye fucker"
>shoots it out of the sky

Is Bronn the only good character left in the show?

>>"c'mon, ye fucker"
Don't know why but I read that in Scrooge McDuck's voice

THIS HANDSOME FUCKER INVADES WESTEROS. HOW FUCKED IS KELLY C?

>Shoots it out of the sky

I thought Danny used Evasive Maneuvers?

This
I fucking cheered when Bronn hit that fucking dragon with the ballista
I've no idea how normies support someone using the medieval fantasy version of a nuke on her own country

>Karl Franz is most bloodiest Lords in Total War
I think very badly

the nog ruined himself

anyone got that link though?

>books

it will be a fucking miracle if we get one.

Seriously how do you stop them?

SUMMON

dothraki army + a dragon

Bad poosi

Someone post the webm of arya and brienne sparring

Realistically what could a medieval army do against a dragon?
Let's come up with some anti dragon tactics.

Fucked as fuck.
Karl the Manz will eat her up.
He has fought against chaos dragon and came back to tell the tale

Ballista, scorpions, and a fuckton of archers, once you've got it down spears would prob be useful

Don't worry the green and white ones have no plot armor.

Use elephants.
Have a section of elephant artillery with ballista mounted on the back to ground it. Once it's grounded it's only a matter of time before the melee elephant riders overwhelm the beast. If at all possible make some rock plating for the elephants faces so they have some protection akin to a triceratops.

Brans actor is definitely phoning it in.

Force the Targarean family to marry outside their family, carefully track whoever might be able to birth or ride dragons and ensure their children do not pass on these genes. Start a war when the amount of dragons are at their peak and wipe most of them out. Systematically posion the remaining child dragons whilst also arranging marraiges between the people outside their family so when they declare war on one house they declare war on all of them.

Maester for life yo

>how come that actress playing Meera is able to inject more one-sided emotion into her scene with Bran
Because she's an actual actress that's good at her job and not a glorified grown up child actor that's why.

>Golden Company use elephants
>Gold reached the Knig's Landing
>Golden Company rucking hates Targshits

nets launched with trebuchets.

THE

When Tyrion was saying "flee you idiot", etc, did he realize that was Jaime?

They would bolt at the first sign of fire.

Thats how the Romans dealt with war elephants flaming pots of oil or flaming arrows would drive them into panic and they would run.

Fire two ballistas at the same time with a net/chains between the bolts.

Hope the dragon gets tangled and falls to the ground.

Continue pounding.

Literally, like, more than one ballista

Use another dragon

why do niggers feel that they have to be involved in everything Europeans/whites do?

Yes. Jaime is obviously the best dressed soldier on the field desu

Get fucked.

Elephants are too cute to be used for war

youtube.com/watch?v=FSRlUsQ7TJ8

Sounds about right.
This episode really highlighted how poor they are

Even the battle scene, which is one of the few interesting things done in 7 seasons of this show, has lots of poorly thought out setups.

- No preparation for the dragon - they could have had 10 ballistas ready.

- Roman formation scared of sickle savages yet no one flinches when the dragon comes at them

- Bronn and Jaime fall into shallow water a foot away from the dragon that for some reason won't sway his head a bit to the side and boil them alive

etc etc

Anyway those slag women are a disgrace, I rewound to Arya and Brienne sparring and I've seen cosplay choreography done better.

Longbowmen from castle ramparts. Trebuchets. It's pretty easy to down a dragon if you prepare.

Don't have any inspiring history to celebrate, nor the skills to recreate what struggles they have endured or forge their own history to look up to.

He was going fir that mad twat

On top of all the shit showrunning, directing and horrible (mostly female) actors, this show has to deal with fat fuck's retarded ideas and STRONK characters like faceless men who can literally do anything yet they fail to capitalize on these abilities.

I WANN IN ON DAT WHITEBOI WHITEBOI

The fatty is gonna croak before the series is finished.

how the fuck is jon snow so sure the walkers won't attack the wall and reach winterfell while he's down on the south chilling with dany.

okay boyega looks like you cant watch anything from japan ever

>invade your homeland with an army of subhuman rapists and bloodthirsty giant flying lizards
>you're supposed to be a good character by any measure

this show

JOOR
ZAH
FRUL

Then pound his ass with daedric weapons.

because that's the season finale
he's got two buffer episodes to make it back
with westerosi teleprotation technology it won't take him long

what was his endgame?

i swear a god arya's streak of terrible fucking scenes is off the charts, literally every scene she's been in since season 5 is worse than the previous one, that awful, pretentious smug face and le stoic strong girl gimmick... just an awful actresses getting drowned in godawful scripts.

YASS QUEEN SLAYYYY

One peasant, one goat and a shitton of poison/explosives. Deploy near the enemy.

This guy, his Godly aim, and a couple of ballistas ready to go instead of just one

Ballistas, archers, pikemen.

>GoT is secretly a "redpilled" show about the effects of SJWs and unchecked immigration

whoops

oh you think so faggot? How many dragons have you killed in your miserable life. Oh that's right, you've killed zero. Opinion rightfully discarded.

It has been established time and time again that just a few good men, twenty if you will, are enough to take down anything.

A zeppelin that shoots water.

Elephants are wild animals.They can't be trained like horses. Fire and loud noises will make them run away in an instant.

Could dragons withstand modern technology? I'd wager even a few muskets could fuck their shit up let alone assault rifles and tanks

If a single wyvern can fuck up an army, imagine what a dragon can do.

Never been to a circus have you?
Lol all the wonders peta has kept you from seeing, I almost feel bad for you

Almost

If a ballistae bolt provides enough force to puncture dragonhide in this universe, then unloading an AK-47 into Drogon should be sufficient to kill.

Reign of Fire?

>S02: chess-like army movements

>S07: giant armies attack out of nowhere lol

i wish it were true

Fucking same. I'm fucking sick of that bitch and her plot armour. She should have fallen off that fuckin gay Dragon.

Also anyone here who knows why the 7 kingdoms wouldn't be better off with the lannisters or northern in charge rather than dany?why would anyone want her and her barbarians to win?

Missandei is the sexiest girl in the show right now

youtube.com/watch?v=F4IH-EqoHws

They're just dying to become a part of our no-culture. Fuckin parasites.

Oh look, it's "someone pushes you out of danger at the last second" o'clock

Melisandre is still in the show, it's just too bad she has to wear puffy robes all the time because Guy Pearce couldn't pull out

A quote from Dumb and Dumber on this matter: "nailed it"

However trash their methods are, it got them an emmy. Makes you want to prep the boxcars doesn't it