Here, take it

Here, take it

touch it

seems legit *reaches arm into sewer drain*

I do like how his eyes aren't even really looking in the same direction, really gives the impression that what you're looking at is inhuman

I went to the movies with some of my extended relatives tonight. They're all normies.

So we saw the trailer for the new IT and I mentioned the TV movie scared the shit out of me as a kid (this is true). One of my relations says, "this'll scare ya even more---cuz the graphics are better!"

The tv "movie" was less scary than Goosebumps and Are You Afraid Of The Dark. Lower production values too. Dunno why they didn't make IT into a feature film back then. Was fastly King's best selling story.

You sound totally braver and more sharp than 7 year old me.

>reddit joke

Ok (this is true)

Thought this was a cunny thread
hmm

Come on, take the ticket! Take it! Take the ticket!

He looks fucking retarded. Not scary, not even creepy like the original

Kune a cute. A cute!

What is kune

IT is really only scary from the perspective of a child because the whole story is one about destruction of innocence
>kids go through horrific bullying and abuse
>adults just ignore it all
>horrific clown demon psychologically tortures them and tries to kill them
>they all have to lose their virginity in a sewer to escape

I meant Kuny, kuny a cute.

No fucking way.

IT'S REAL

Roll credits.

guilty pleasure

If you watch the miniseries now though as an adult it just doesn't work anymore. Tim Curry is great but everything else is just awful. So I'm really hoping this does the book justice. They did mention things that were in the book but not in the mini series such as the leper and Patrick Hockstetter (the guy who keeps dead pets and small animals that he kills in a freezer, you know, serial killer behavior there) and tries to give Henry Bowers a blowjob..

So I think it'll be more mature and more true to the books. (though understandably they'll skip that referred to blow job scene and the kiddie gangbang on Beverly in the sewers where they all lose their virginities together, wtf Stephen King?)

Every seen she's miring Bill lowers my testosterone. It's too real seeing your crush crush on your friend. Kill me.

>No woman will ever stare at you like this.

Why live?

Darwinism at its finest