Ultimate Spider-Man

>Spider-Gwen is going to be on USM

Uhm... Isn't this missing the point of the character? The show has no regular Gwen so there's no previous context for who she is, it will just come across like some random character is Spider-Man in another universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaTa1Azzx1M?t=6m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=PHu4saDEwBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me of the finale of Spider-Man: TAS, when Pete went to a universe where he married Gwen, and he had no idea who the fuck she was because there was no Gwen in TASVerse.

The last episode of USM was pretty dope. I've really enjoyed this season

To be fair, she may as well be just another alternate spider-man in the comics too. Most people reading spider comics these days never read anything pre-OMD

This has been the best season. To USM's credit after the first season, the show kept improving.

This show solely exists to shill toys, the MCU, and the current comics. It's not surprising in the least.

youtu.be/XaTa1Azzx1M?t=6m54s

>tfw we'll never get another spectacular spiderman

So when are we getting animated Gwenpool

I even grew to love the elbow thing. Why must the good die young!?

>Missing the point of the character
Nah they're just jamming whatever cameos they can. Gwen isn't in there because Gwen matters in universe she's in there because she's a popular character in comics.

>The show has no regular Gwen so there's no previous context for who she is, it will just come across like some random character is Spider-Man in another universe.

That's pretty much how USM Miles was when he was introduced. Pete was gobsmacked when he learned he was dead in that universe and someone else entirely had taken up the mantle.

God dammit, they never found MJ

youtube.com/watch?v=PHu4saDEwBs
The plot for eddie becoming venom was stupid as fuck "boo hoo peter didnt help me with a science project" but his fight scenes were GOAT tier

Did you actually watch the show?

This guy gets it.

MJ's been way too absent in Ultimate. I did like her one recent appearance tho.

goat

when is Moon Knight supposed to appear?

Christmas episode

>jew
>in a christmas episode

Moonknight's Jewish?

How does that jive with him being posessed by an Egyptian moon god?

oh yeah, I was a kid back then and had no idea who she was cause i only knew mary jane

Aren't all gods derivative of Egyptian gods which were just derivative of other gods from people prior to the Egyptian.

Kinda.

It doesn't. Anymore then another Jewish character calling himself "Wiccan".

Not really. There's no proper flow chart to explain the spread and origin of ancient religions.

Spectacular is overrated

>spectacular
>overrated
Literally how? It was a genuinely good show that was cut down in its prime.

yfw when it's A Christmas Carol with his different personalities representing the ghosts.