youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=epzOg5cS3N0
youtube.com/watch?v=KOuU5siwdSQ
vimeo.com/133807175
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Costume shop sequence and cult orgy were kino.

real niggas get the third password n dip

costume shop girl is a real qt

A documentary

who put the mask on the bed at the end?
if these elites were so powerful, how come the best they can do is write Cruise some letters asking him to go away?
how does a drugged up whore recognize a doctor she met once while he's wearing a mask?

They are messin with him, like the cat playing with the mouse.

>he didn't see the daughter being sold at the end

wut
its been awhile but they were at some toy store and the wifes says the need to fuck. thats all i remember

The reason Kubrick got (((heart attacked)))

They need to fuck to make another child, the girl is lost now. She will be a prime hooker for the elite.
Or maybe a child actor for nickelodeon, same thingy

theres 2 old guys wondering around behind them (they look like guys who were at the sex parties). the daughter wonders off in their direction and then disappears. its a meme theory but i believe it

So he was telling the truth, right?

sounds like typical kubrick bs theorycrafting

He paid the price

shh oy SHHHHHHHHHHHHUT up you ignorant goy.

Probably a subtle, but in depth look at how Hollywood operates. Clearly there and innocent, but in the shadows, closed doors, etc; shit gets real

I think he lied about everything outside of Bill's knowledge

essential manlet flick

>Please forget about the secret party we let you walk away from - Rich guys
kek

and also the price is your doughter.

I was actually very conscious of the daughter at the end, it bugged me that they just stood there talking while she walked out of view.

A realization of what goes on in the political elite underworld.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI

and pedobears around them

>daughter walks near to old guys
>movie ends
>see she was kidnapped!
the reaching in these movies is terrible

Yeah I know right? Kubrick is more about slamming messages into his audience with a sledgehammer much like his 2010's counterpart Nolan

nice strawman

Strawman is a legitimate argument tool. It just won me the argument

it's a movie about jealousy, fantasy, and fidelity, but those concepts are sort of foreign to callow autistic manchildren, so they focus on the secret society shit to the exclusion of everything else.

it's also incredibly depressing to see people reduce kubrick's movies to a fucking Eye Spy book and craft obtuse, asinine theories about how some piece of art direction in the background of a shot IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE MOVIE'S REAL MEANING HOLY SHIT MIND BLOWN. just follow the fucking story. kubrick was all about refining stories into their elemental narrative thrust. his movies actually benefit from not over-intellectualizing your first impressions. ask yourself how they make you feel and go from there.

It's him trying to reconcile marriage while still being attracted to other people. It's basically blue balls the film, and ends with his wife saying they have to fuck. The cult is just another way of displaying desire of something you can't have once you get married.

There's not some big conspiracy.

>legitimate argument tool
>a fallacy

pick one

>who put the mask on the bed at the end?

>if these elites were so powerful, how come the best they can do is write Cruise some letters asking him to go away?

Why did they capitalize ALICE like that?

>how does a drugged up whore recognize a doctor she met once while he's wearing a mask?

you were supposed to wonder if it was mandy, or if it was a coincidence and ziegler was telling the truth, or if it was in some way alice, or...

consider this: the title of the novella Eyes Wide Shut is based on literally translates to "dream story"

Standard for screenwriting.

>he has never read a script before

Basically, a cliff notes version of this info. Kubrick's family were post-WW2 secret society jewish globalists and he saw things first hand. Most of his films contain this info. Speilberg bluepilled it down alot, but the truth still comes through.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Actually the movie is about how men who feel impotent construct elaborate fantasies to protect their ego, so you're kind of right.

gaga looks so much better with dark hair

not him but you are so pea-brained that I would suggest you keep your analyses to yourself for at least five more years

triggered

hit too close to home?

>you were supposed to wonder if it was mandy, or if it was a coincidence and ziegler was telling the truth, or if it was in some way alice, or...
if you compare the boobs it's clearly the hooker from the bathroom in Ziegler's party

go back to Sup Forums you "redpilled" faggot

Pizzagate predictions thats they killed him

>Speilberg bluepilled it down alot
he purposely completely massacred the original intent, this was going to be a very dangerous film, many speculate kubrick was killed over it (e.g. his clean bill of health prior to dying, and the strange editorial takeover of the film before its release as evidence there was more going on here than meets the eye)

We don't censor discussion here, kike. This isn't Reddit.

nope. mandy is played by julienne davis and mysterious woman is played by abigail good.

Stanley kubricks mango opus. It was which film that he was killed by the Los illuminados

>spamming a wall of text with Sup Forums garbage
>discussion

0.001 usd have been deposited into your swarmfront account

Obviously Kubrick was exposing far too much and showing people how the rich and most powerful people spend some nights. The symbolism is obvious and undeniable and the way he presented all these questions and interpretations is just masterful and artistic. Kubrick wasn't IN the Illuminati if there even is a such thing but I'm sure being as successful as he was and having a jewish globalist family he knew quite a bit and felt people don't really know what's going on. And this became proof that even critics misunderstood the movie as most viewers did and didn't grasp the underlying concepts and theme. It is quite odd how he died all of a sudden right when this movie was pretty much being finished and ended up not getting final cut and putting the movie out how he intended.

but the boobs

Look into videos and pictures of "spirit cooking", Eyes Wide Shut was a tame documentary in comparison.
>youtube.com/watch?v=epzOg5cS3N0

I said the same thing

spooky shit

I always smoke fat doobie before watching this movie lmao

daughter

>my analysis literally missed the point of the movie from a mile away but hurr you are triggered

stop posting

>They are messing with him, like the cat playing with the mouse.
this

>Or maybe a child actor for nickelodeon, same thingy

what did he mean by this
t. non-american

Hollywood is full of child sex rings. Former child actors have spoken out about it, it still gets buried.

It's quite evident when you watch the movie a second time that one of the old characters in that last scene is in earlier party scenes or is in the background of earlier party scenes - IIRC he was at Zigglers house party.

I don't like to buy into every fan theory and conspiracy
about this movie - but there it's just too unlikely that Kubrick would've hired the same actors to reappear as background extras for an unintentional reason that was irrelevant to the subtext/plot.

I think the movie has several levels in which it operates
This is the first level : the issues of infidelity in marriage, dream sequences and being unsure of what is real, getting caught up in materialism whilst neglecting emotions of others

Then there's a deeper level: i just can't believe Kubrick was not trying to tell us something about society with the mansion scenes and the tension and cost that comes with being watched.

anyone else think his wife was at the party and she was the one who had his mask and put it on the bed? the dream she described was basically the party

Pro-tip. The movie, unlike The Sining, is a very close adaptation of the book. Only the setting was changed. It's one of the closest adaptation I've ever seen of a book.

Any attempt at finding modern hidden meaning is useless. This isn't a 'Kubrick movie'. This is a 1920s book put on film and it happens to be directed by Kubrick.

was kubrick /ourguy/?

Wtf is this

>Full Metal Jacket
>FMJ
>Eyes Wide Shut
>EWS
>FMJEWS
>Free Mason JEWS

what is the story behind this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KOuU5siwdSQ
A film where a man tries to catch up with the female fantasy but ultimately we are shown that his fantasy is completely impotent.

refugees trying to escape a war torn bridge

a group of doctors trying to help that poor fat white man driving the truck.

expose on the real world

vimeo.com/133807175

I feel like most of this is bullshit