THE DEATH OF FRANCE

As a tourist from Norway, I had some expectations about the demographic disaster in France that everyone in Europe is familiar with. Myself, being from Scandinavia, I thought the magnitude of the problem in France would be somewhere similar to Sweden, or the capital of Norway, Oslo. Not quite. France is in a demographic disaster. And judging by my observations, along with the empirical data I have studied (I study economics, and do a lot of statistical work both at school and at work for a polling agency), I think France is far past the point of no return.

Before I go in on the numbers to justify it all, I would like to give you guys an insight in what my eyes have viewed the past 48 hours while I have been in France. I started my journey at Oslo international airport, flew directly to Paris, and from there, drove to what is supposed to be the whitest part of France, the north-western region of Bretagne. (If this is the whitest part, I'd surely hate to see Southern France, which is the most infested part, although I remember Southern France from my childhood as an area saturated with north africans, arabs and sub-saharan africans).

My journey begins at the Oslo international airport when I was checking in to my plane to Paris.
As with any modern western nation, the first thing easily noticable is that among young normies, the men are limp-wristed, and the world famously known beauty of the french women, is a myth. But all this aside, what first struck out was that I saw several instances of white french men that had converted to islam and had both arab and black wives wearing hijabs. There was also a large presence of other visible minorities such as indians, sri lankans and asians.

To be continued....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuP46Zp4HsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QB-uBLfelBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZibQ1EDh-10
youtu.be/S8pXJWVszNM
m.bild.de/regional/berlin/goerlitzer-park/dealer-sollen-offiziell-teil-des-goerlis-werden-47373978.bildMobile.html
bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/im-goerlitzer-park-sollen-die-dealer-nun-offiziell-integriert-werden
youtube.com/watch?v=M0Pzq0pZqrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6gVLv5LIaJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwbrx2fUVOE
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
ouest-france.fr/normandie/cherbourg-en-cotentin-50100/nouveau-squat-de-migrants-cherbourg-4308622
youtube.com/watch?v=1YjIk22UBYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I landed in Paris I was purely shocked at the amount of foreigners. In the taxi lines, outside the airport, black and arab cab drivers were knocking each other senseless in full display for everyone to see. The french just stood back and pretended like nothing. The white people were clearly in a minority. I rented a car, and drove to a town called Brest, as far west as you can get on the mainland France, in the region of Brittanny, supposedly the least diverse region in France. Brest has a population of around 175.000 people. Even here, there are large packs of black africans roaming the streets in the night hours.

Race mixing seems to be high. On any given day, I can walk to the shopping mall here and see french women with black and arab men. Today, I saw a french woman with 4 half-black kids and her black boyfriend, a thug. Such couples, and such children are normal to see here.
Some young french also dress and aspire to look like north africans, dressed in Louis Vuitton caps, adidas man-purses and white jeans.

To be continued...

As for demographics, in France, you are not allowed to hold censuses on ethnicity. . No official figures exist on the size of the immigrant population and the native French, until now. Since 2000, the country has conducted a nationwide program of neonatal screening for sickle cell disease (SCD). SCD is a genetic disease by and large peculiar to non-European people. However, due to Third World immigration it has become the most common genetic disorder in today’s France. Newborn babies in France are defined as “being at-risk for SCD when at least one parent originates from a risk region” where the responsible gene is prevalent. This national screening policy based on the ethnic origin of the parents permits us to see the full extent of the rapidly expanding demographics of the non-white French population:

In 2000, 19 percent of all newborn babies in mainland France had at least one parent originating from the regions above. This share rose to 28.45 percent in 2007 and to 31.5 percent in 2010 or, in total numbers, 253,466 out of the 805,958 babies born. In other words: within a decade, the number of (partly) extra-European babies has risen on mainland from about one fifth to almost one third.

The medical survey provides us with even more data, namely a breakdown per region (see map below). We learn that in 2010, 60 percent of newborns in the Ile de France, essentially Paris, descended from non-Europeans. In Provence Alpe du Sud, where Le Pen’s Front National is particularly strong, the non-White share was 43.2 percent; in neighbouring Languedoc Roussillon 41.6 percent. The lowest share was recorded in the Bretagne, 5.5 percent. In every single of the 22 Metropolitan regions of France the portion of immigrant babies rose between 2007 and 2010.

need a beurette gf

bumping this post

bumping for blog post

Fuck off, Anders. Sup Forums is not your personal blog.

If Negroids are Negroids in Negroid lands, why do Europeans think they will not be Negroids in non-Negroid lands?

How can anyone believe that this tide of Negroids, with no education, impulse control, future time orientation and civilized behaviour can be anything other than a social bomb waiting to go off?

They are all brainwashed by anti-racist propaganda to ignore every single fact and statistic in the name of political correctness. This is the result of generations of liberalism. There is a large group of young voters who vehemently believe they are doing whats right. Someone sees this group of voters, and uses them to get into power. The best case scenario is that Sweden and France get totally decimated by the immigrant horde. It needs to be a dramatic lesson that others can learn from.

it is now

Is that all? You should have done more, that was a boring and unsatisfying read...

Is that it? Good first few posts, keep going.

Here you go

Have a bump frogs are in denial

>60%
>Sixty fucking percent

youtube.com/watch?v=QuP46Zp4HsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QB-uBLfelBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZibQ1EDh-10

Il s'appele Mohamed
Il est inscrit au chômage
Il arrive du Maghreb
Couscous et Djellaba
Il a ramené sa famille,
Toutes ses femmes et ses enfants
Il ne parle que le Kabyle
Et ne lit que le Coran

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Nous ne voulons pas de toi
Mohamed, mouche à merde
On va te ramener chez toi

Il joue l'incruste partout
Pour pouvoir être embauché
Il ne sait rien faire du tout
Et il passe sont temps à glander
Harlem Désir est ton Dieu
Parce qu’il te donne tous les droits
Il te protège, te rend heureux
Et te laisse vivre chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde

Nous l’avons croisé un soir
Dans une rue qui était noire,
On a voulu l’éduquer,
Mais nous l’avons crucifié,
Nous nous ne sommes pas inquiété,
De toute façon il n’y avait pas le choix
Dans son sang on l’a laissé
Il n’avait rien a faire chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas souffrir
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas mourir

France is no longer France. -Donald Trump

>75%

Lel, green and leftst district citiy council in Berlin just decided to legalze drug dealing if done by Africans and stop police going after them because they "need to survive".

NUKE US

>Some young french also dress and aspire to look like north africans, dressed in Louis Vuitton caps, adidas man-purses and white jeans.

Oh, yes. These shitheads.

Yeah Canada is hilariously fucked too. I just thought you were trying to imply that French denial is a unique case.

Free Flanders when?

What would Paris look like if they decided to do the ethnicity survey again, just one more time before France falls completely to the Arabs and Blacks?

RIP France

Daily reminder that the French Revolution was a mistake

So are all white frogs in Quebec, that's where i'd go.

Daily reminder that toppling Napoleon was a bigger mistake

My country is already unironically over with. It's done for. People just don't realize it yet.

The demographics are already set in stone, they will just take another 20 years to come to full realization for Americans. In 20 years our white population of boomers dies off. Our majority brown youth reach adulthood and then start making even more brown children. By that time there is absolutely no reversing anything because whites will be the minority vote on everything. Like I said the damage is already done, it will jsut take a while to come to full realization.

I was too fast to submit.

These so called Louis Vuitton cap wearing faggots are always trash and will end up in jail. They are also the ones that will radicalise into "muslim terrorists". (What I mean by this is that they aren't real muslims as in following the belief but it's just a way to address them. If you hear about muslim terrorists who were 'born here' but had a very bad youth and did criminal offences, it's these guys. And there are plenty of 'em). These guys have ZERO future in this world. They are scum and will always stay scum. No wonder that they fight the system that they were fighting at since they were five.

Quebec has a bunch of niggers in it too. French people literally can't stop importing niggers.

Basically what happened is that the provinces (especially QC) get a say in immigration policy so the Quebecois were like "Fuck you Anglos, we want Francophones only!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE" and brought over a fuck ton of Haitians and other French-speaking nigs. It worked out about as well as you would expect. lel

Post source please. How it's not the news yet?

>whites will be the minority vote on everything
>minority vote
>vote

There are other options. They're obviously not very likely.

The entirety of the West is completely and totally destroyed. It cannot be fixed. There is no renaissance coming. Nothing it going to be great again.

It's over.

The mistake was his own tho

He should have accepte Austrian terms of peace in 1813 and returned to the old french borders

Thread Theme:

youtu.be/S8pXJWVszNM

the jews have won

Well, what the fuck do we do? Leave America? Where do we go? Start our own country?

I am not going to let my family end up like the poor saps in South Africa who couldn't get out and are now confined to ghettos and racist attacks on them are the norm.

That is so sad, All whites cone to Australia we have strict immigration laws and only high populations of nigs, arabs and chinks are in sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane

>As a tourist from Norway,
>although I remember Southern France from my childhood
Are you a tourist or a french, shill ?

BEWARE THE ANTI-FRANCE SHILL, SINCE THE BURKINI THEY'RE NUMEROUS !

It is, just nobody cares.

m.bild.de/regional/berlin/goerlitzer-park/dealer-sollen-offiziell-teil-des-goerlis-werden-47373978.bildMobile.html

bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/im-goerlitzer-park-sollen-die-dealer-nun-offiziell-integriert-werden

>I saw several instances of white french men that had converted to islam
top kek stopped reading there. Almost got me.

Hopefully you don't go anywhere. Honestly it's probably better for Eastern Europe, Central European countries that aren't Germany, and Russia if you honestly just die.

There's clearly something wrong with us that we don't fight or we tolerate this unfathomable niggerdom. It's just like liberals leaving California after they fuck it up. Just stay and accept what you didn't do instead of bringing your infection somewhere else.

the part about the mudsharks was true tho

I have visited many european countries and only in France I saw (extremely large) numbers of them

>pretending everything is fine with your country

This song should be the motto of every right-winger in the Francophone:
youtube.com/watch?v=M0Pzq0pZqrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6gVLv5LIaJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwbrx2fUVOE
La mémoire de nos ancêtres,
Ainsi que même nos traditions
Un de ces jours vont disparaitre,
Sous un mélange de religions

Les allogènes, roi du tchador,
Et les coupés du 8eme jour,
Obtiennent le pouvoir, Pas d’accord!
S’infiltrent un peu plus chaque jour,

Mais lorsque ’on veut se défendre,
Et réinstaurer nos valeurs,
Les gens refusent de nous entendre,
Ils se sentent coupable à cette heure!

Mea culpa, l’Homme Blanc est coupable
Mea culpa, coupable d’être Blanc

Les sages de Sion sont réalistes,
Lorsqu’ils dénoncent les mariages mixtes,
Mais l’Homme Blanc devient raciste,
Lorsqu’il continue et persiste

Aujourd’hui nous sommes abaissés,
A de vulgaires marionnettes,
mais demain nous seront libérés
Luttant à la gloire de nos ancêtres!

Then the "redpilled" brown Americans will move to Europe because they "don't want to stay in this shit hole" that they helped to create. Just kill me

There won't be anyone left to administer the survey.

Well, you should have listened to us in WW2. Henry Ford knew, Charled Lindbergh knew and so did many others.

But that aside.

There is literally only the hope that scienetists are able to release a virus that only targets niggers and brown people.

That would be an instant win for us if we spread it worldwide at the same time.

It would be like a Resident Evil scenario, except that the virus is on the right side.

And PLEASE watch these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

We know America is fucked, what does it have to do with the home of Western Civilization and a land occupied by the European peoples for tens of thousands of years? Europe is home, no Europe,no West.

Good read, made me want to immigrate to France.

Eastern Europe isn't going to let them in, though. That's the point.

Western Europe and North America cannot be fixed. They are over. They are not Western. They are Afro-Asiatic societies in totality.

In a way, this is good because they will be too dumb to carry out the will of Israel.

If niggers didn't exist, whites would create them just so they could justify their guilt

The problem is a moral problem based around christian values, and its only solution is a transvaluation of all values

I think you should come back to Europe.
Europe can be saved because we have the moral high ground, so to speak, we are the Natives, it is our homeland, Nation States with their own century old cultures, we have the right to oppose immigration and replacement. In America you won't ever be able to go past Trump's anti *illegal* position
If we don't want to disappear we have to group again in Europe.
Tens of millions of US immigrants could balance the scales back, combined with strict immigration with non Western countries plus incentives to leave. We still have a chance.

Problem is if you brag about going to Europe on social media and shit, you will only attract those same brown people and liberals that ruined America. I've already started seeing it happen, so many blacks, Hispanics, and Asians going to Germany or Austria to study and live.

can confirm - here in Gatineau when I take my little daughter to the playground we are literally the only white people. The rest are (mostly) blacks and mudslimes. You'll also be super shocked and amazed to learn that these groups are incredibly loud (the boys shouting like they're still in the jungle somewhere while the parents shout into a cellphone) and agressive. I've already had to step in more than once when one of these fucking savages started acting aggressive towards my child. We're FUCKING DOOMED,

Yea, no, we maybe 10% but I can safely say that except for wiggers our women/men will never race mix, fuck off Shill.

Serves those traitors right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

For hundreds of years we had to fight 2-front wars vs. Roaches AND Frogs.

> the moral high ground

that is the center of the problem, and means that the fate of Europe is linked to the one of USA

Ultimately, if you can only defend yourself in moral terms, instead of the animal instinct to say "fuck off this is mine", then you are an ill animal damned to extinction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Correct. Except that the Semite is the Problem and not the nigger.

The Semite made us weak, we could still, even now at this horrible times, wipe out whole Africa, but we dont WANT because the kike controls our mind.

He is like brainbug that infests a superior warriors body to deactivate his defenses so the warrior can be attacked by the brain bugs subhuman pawns.

whatever you say Negib

Pretty much this. There is no vitality, no fire, no violence. It's over, over, over. They would not kill and now they will not live.

he probably visited southern france as a child with his parents you braindead mongoloid sand-nigger.

True. Praise Kek and strive for the Übermensch.

>Whites were 28% of the planet's population 60 years ago

>Now they are 8%

Great posts user.
This is fucking depressing.

Sadly most Western countries are past the point of no-return. People look at total white percentages but not at YOUTH white percentages which is what you should be looking at.

Most American newborn are minorities as of this year. The most common name among several West European countries is Mohammad. Here half of the kids I see have the Bolivian/Peruvian look, whites are not having babies.

The only places that can still be saved are Southern/Eastern Europe as well as Australia and *maybe* New Zealand.
But even here swift action to increase birth rates and stop immigration is needed and I don't see the political will to do it.

The entire world will go the way of South Africa except nuclear weapons will not be dismantled before handing off power as it happened there.

So I expect a nuclear war at some point in the next 50 years and I'm devoting my life to preparing for it.

You're in denial. Anyone who has been to France is shocked by how non white you are. Your demographics are irreversible at this point. You're totally fucked.

How much of the French safety net is utilized by immigrants?

You must be blind.

Thats actually a very accurate and eloquent summary of the problem

Try leaving the city, retards.

The US is still white af, you've just been brainwashed into thinking that the coloreds are everywhere

Went to Cherbourg recently and fuck me do you guys have a nigger problem. Thought it might be confined to paris but no.

I have a friend in montana who has been telling me that niggers and spics are moving into the area at a rapid rate in the past couple of years. Nowhere is free from it now.

I don't pretend everything is fine

But his bullshit about french converting to islam, and french women with four black kids are bullshits.

But the drepanocytose thing is true, and i believe only a civil war, or a nationalist party, or a return to the catholic faith and to huge family can save France.

>Try leaving the city
Why is this unironically considered an argument by whites in denial? A quick googling says the urban population of USA is 82%, where are you supposed to go, a 100% white village with barely 20 rednecks or so?

I must say as a non-white dude, it's really sad to see that every video I see on the internet that is captured in the streets of Paris a black people must be there. Well you were capable of stopping niggers from flooding into your countries but you dindu nuffin.

>Lel, green and leftst district citiy council in Berlin just decided to legalze drug dealing if done by Africans and stop police going after them because they "need to survive".
so wait

I could technically cook and let some black dude run for me and there's fuck all anyone can do because his black? that's hilarious

The territory you control is an ever receding amount.

The stats state it clear as day - we are less than 50% white for 0-18 demographic. And 60% white overall. That includes all sorts of mixed people who falsely claim they are white. It includes Middle Eastern people as well.

A black guy*.

Thanks for the info

yes.

Well I think its sad, but on the other hand, Berlin deserves it. Berlin is a moloch, ts Sodom and Ghomorrha - I am dead serious when I say that I would nuke it.

>Cherbourg
We have migrants ouest-france.fr/normandie/cherbourg-en-cotentin-50100/nouveau-squat-de-migrants-cherbourg-4308622

So if you ignore the metropolises that can house nearly 10 million people each, then America becomes "white af" [niggers aren't welcome on this board, by the way] when you look at dinky little suburbs that have maybe a few tens of thousands of people living in at the highest?

The list of large towns/cities in the US with just 50-100k people that are like 80%+ White is short and it gets swallowed up like nothing in the face of the spicpocalypses of Los Angeles, Texas, and North Jersey.

I mean.. Reading, Pennsylvania -- spic central. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania -- nigger central. Dover, Delaware -- nigged out. Any town of any real significant size is a literal nuclear wasteland of subhumans.

Tell me, is the average French person pissed off about this? Or are they still all aboard the diversity train? And I don't mean just your like minded circle of friends but the actual average French person

the worst of all is that for some sick reason, unlike american mudsharks, french mudsharks are not ugly, low-class women

it is like French culture itself, having turned itself into a devoted slave of egalitarianism, had turned its complete deracification into their Grand Project, as if to prove that even africans can create first world countries [thus proving that all humans are equal] by turning themselves into africans!

After the Nice attacks, most of my french friends outright refused to talk about this

I get a sense that most of them just wanna close their eyes and imagine that the fables they were taught in school were true, because reality is just too horrifying

We definitely chose the wrong side. I just wish we stayed out of it entirely.

Are you fuggin gidding me Pierre? Or is it actually Ahmed?

But i'm already preparing my papers as my french qt gf promised to convert for marriage.

What makes me most angry, is that the frogs kicked out the germans and decided to fill Alsace-Lorraine with niggers instead.

>tfw your nation is part of the cancer invading France
>tfw you're moving there too in a year or two

Look at your football team.
LOOK AT IT.
It might as well be South Africa.

Paris was full of niggers and Arabs when I went too. They outnumbered you on the streets and the metro. And this was 8 years ago, can't imagine what is like now.

Also daily reminder that Roosevelt started attacking german ships behind the backs of the american people

Even before when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the traitorous american elites was already in a undeclared war against the Axis

This is not to say that the Axis is guilt free of their own downfall tho... German treatment of the slavs was ultimately a german supremacist project, not a white nationalist one

A saner Germany would have worker with baltic people, with ukrainians and with the white russian party to destroy communism once for all, it is a terrible shame for all of humanity that such cancer was not erradicated, and it has now infected every single aspect of civilization

does your friends look similar to this creature

ayy lmao

There is a growing hostiliy against the arabs, and people are pretty paranoid now. There is also a shift about islam, during the first attack people used "padamalgam' (the french equivalent of "notallmuslim") as a way to defend islam, but now this as become a parody to criticize islam, also less and less people fall for the anti-racist meme.

There is a shift but only the election in 2017 can tell us if this shift is huge or tiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YjIk22UBYM
i have this feeling that all the good frenchmen left years ago

Yes, leave the good jobs to Pajeet. Become a farmer in buttfuck nowhere.

T'as oublié ta dose aujourd'hui toi