Static thread

Would you like a Static movie ? Viewcomics.com has all of Static's old comics. Should Static be with the Teen Titans again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eylzazKebD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It could be fake but there's talk about bring Static to the movies. I feel like a movie about Static is in high demand right now.

I would rather have a movie about Static than a Cyborg movie .

Puff in the comics.

This.
Cyborg has never been interesting, writers just like him because he's McGuffin bait and with him they don't need Oracle.

Would you fuck a swarm of bees if it looked like your ideal girl, Sup Forums?

Comics bad
Cartoon good
Fight me

The first comic was good until Dusk showed up and it became "meh" then when she left it became kinda bad.

This is probably one of my favorite covers from his old series.

Who do like Virgil with Daisy or Frieda ?

Frieda .

I would love a Static movie. It would be cool to see Static with The Teen Titans again. There is a member that we don't know about. Maybe it's him .

if they hadn't created Richie and based him off Rick and Frieda, Frieda would've probably been the one to become Gear.

I call him Token Donatello. Problem is Cyborg is too reliant on teams

What do you guys prefer hat or no hat?

I don't understand why DC would make existing teen characters black when they aren't even using their most popular black teen hero with the most storytelling potential. Or did DC lose Milestone again?

With the original outfit yes hat.

So why can't Static have an on going with in the DCU or be apart of the Teen Titans right now?

Dreads > Hat > Baldcap mask

Rights trouble and Milestone is coming back.

Not the Teen Titans, the Teen Titans are poison.

Puff is really different in the comics .

>Should Static be with the Teen Titans again
why beat a dead horse?

Teen titans is where heroes and/or their comics go to die if they're not robin. DC thought they could launch another static comic by putting him in TT first but the comic that came out was shit.

Teen Titans in Rebirth looks good. Static was only in Teen Titans for a tiny bit so it would be nice to see him in it again.

>Teen Titans in Rebirth looks good.
>That art
>Starfire being a babysitter again
>Black Wally
Sure it does user

I'm sure Starfire will leave later and be replace with an Teen titan .

It's maybe just talks but they should put Static in the Teen Titans movie .since he's a teen and has been a member of the Teen Titans .

Was a release date ever given for that Static figure?

I just want him to be a Titan man. I'm still goign to check out Milestone but I jsut feel like Virgil being a black teen with an actual semblance of a personality would make him a good edition to the team.

It's coming out in December 28th .

I know she's been like that for a while, but I still can't stand loligoth Raven. She's much more interesting as a detached person who wants to open up to others but literally can't without possibly destroying the world.

I've never been a fan of his name.
At most, it invokes 'momentary annoyance'.

Aww, that looks cheap. Does it come with the jacket, at least?

>SUPERHERO STATIC SHOCK!
youtube.com/watch?v=eylzazKebD8

>Raven
>not dark hair
Disgusting

>Starfire
>nanny

>Damien
Is he a Syrian refugee?

This is fan art tier shit.

Yes.

It was suppose to out this July than August now December . I hope they don't keep pushing it back.

looks good .

With Richie .

*tips saucer*

I just want Static in Injustice 2.

That's more important since he'll 100% be my main

He's in the mobile game for Injustice . I hope they put him in the game too.

this is cute

Maybe they could pull a Young Justice and team Static up with Longshadow and the other Superfriends knock offs.

Throw in Gear too

maybe all the new stuff for Milestone is coming out in December .

I do like the yellow cote the best, but either young or old Future Static has the best dreds.