Sup Forums what have you done?!! CBS News Talks Alt-Right

cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-and-the-alt-right-a-primer/

>Their numbers are hard to quantify, but they have a large social media presence, particularly on Twitter, which they use to harass journalists and conservatives, particularly Jewish ones. They’re fond of internet memes, have their own little shibboleths (such as their tactic of putting parenthesis around the names of Jewish users), and are generally young, white, and male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E
youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
archive.is/8EU7d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

My talk about Jews not giving Christians a voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E

What the fuck is a shibboleth

>claiming to know the ethnicity, age, and gender of anonymous twitter trolls

really makes you think

>and are generally young, white, and male

EW GROSS

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

The altright sounds so much better than it is when it's described by the MSM.

what the fuck

i didnt ask for this shit when i opened this thread you faggot bogan

i cant stop laughing and i dont know why

I was wondering the same thing.

>and are generally young, white, and male
Wow. Seriously? Looks like we're going to have to start recruiting a more diverse set of alt-righters.

(((Rahn))) That coincidence.

archive the link

Sounds like a (((jewish trick))) to me.
Are they calling us fucking jews?

OP IS A FAG
Here's the Archive

archive.is/8EU7d

It's an old term for a word or trick that trips up imposters.

It's a leftard word for principles, particularly used to refer derogatorily to principles lefties thing are archaic and pointless.

>Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video

Can you at least explain who Wayne lambright is for those who don't know?

>wayne lore

why do i find this so fucking funny

reply you fucking wanker

>Wow. Seriously? Looks like we're going to have to start recruiting a more diverse set of alt-righters.

uhhh, user.... we're all black. That's the joke..... You knew Sup Forums was satire right?

(Sorry to break character)

are you involved in this shit?

>90 views

I mean, something has to be going on with you and this dude. How is this even relevant and why am I wasting my night thinking about this garbage?

If we jew the jew who's the real jew and jewed?

Did they mention the nazi frogs?

concern yourself not with aussie lore, lest ye end up in /grig/ late one night asking about gatebro and walkgod

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

All American males seem to look the same.

Just google him, he's running for president.

>Soon, though, Bannon’s Breitbart realized that Trump-style white identity politics wasn’t a passing fad

When has Trump ever pushed white-identity politics? Fucking kike.

>it's hard to know how many there are
>It's hard to know who they are
>They're generally young white males

How do they know who's behind an anime avatar?!

>and are generally young, white, and male.

and look like this

>shib·bo·leth
>A custom, principle, or belief distinguishing a particular class or group of people, especially a long-standing one regarded as outmoded or no longer important.

(((no longer important)))

So, jews actually just have some kind of massive Napoleonic complex?

We're not alt-right, we're just the right. Anyone who disagrees is on the left.

didn't the jewish producers rape this kid?

who haven't the jews raped?

is there a wiki page for more wayne lore ?

The media is really going all out with this stupid 'alt right' term. It's fucking ridiculous, but hey, at least it makes it easier for them to prejudice by putting people into a category.

savage

hes not using that word correctly because it is supposed to describe a long standing tradition which distinguishes them, memes are anything but longstanding. a correct usage would be to describe jew curls or jew beards.

I remember the fun we had picking that reddit thread apart

If you did maybe Trump would be wining.

its one of the original Jew Tricks, two heb tribes looked alike but one of them could say the word "shibboleth" the other could not, and as they could not they were killed when challenged.

Just stick around, the resident Waynestorian will be around for his threads.

Jokes on them I'm young Hispanic male. Hahahaha

thats everyone here

Steve Bannon isn't even Alt right he is just a nationalist. Milo likes to call himself alt-right but he really isn't. You have to name the Jew to be one of us.

Haha sometime I think that's true we are all Hispanic white nationalists.

why are there so many fucking spics on Sup Forums?

Who is this political activist known as Sup Forums?

Because this is primarily an American board.

>Their numbers are hard to quantify
>little shibboleths

Kiss my fucking ass.

It only looks like that because most of the numale cucks look exactly alike.

>((shibboleths))
>
>>shib·bo·leth
>>A custom, principle, or belief distinguishing a particular class or group of people, especially a long-standing one regarded as outmoded or no longer important.
I learn something new every day here !