You must live in a country in Asia

You must live in a country in Asia
Where would you choose?
Japan and Korea don't count

China of course

Is Georgia included? Most likely there, since Turkey is going to shit and because Georgians and Lithuanians are bros.

Japan, I enjoy JDM cars and bikes from Jap's big4.
>Japan and Korea don't count
Don't care.

Malaysia

Turkey

TURKEY is AFRICA, my BLACK brother

Singapore or Hong Kong.

malaysia honestly

Bangladesh

Kazakhistan

Nice flag :^). Are you actually bahraini or an expat?

Taiwan probably.

Taiwan for sure

Thailand

go to singapore please. malaysia is full.

Retarded post

Good posts

Hong Kong, better than both anyway

Jina

Absolutely horrific post

People who'd choose to come to Singapore are bad enough, let alone people who'd want to go to Malaysia

Hk

>retarded
vast land
enjoyable impor law
many food cuisine
near singapore
and most important, cheap tax than singapore

just don't live at kuala lumpur if you want to stay at malaysia

TAIWAN

they're not bad.
>can enjoy first world exp
>sunny
>snow
>modern
that's all lies.

>sunny-ness is a good thing
>snow is a bad thing
>s*Ngapore is first-world
>s*Ngapore is modern
this post requires rethinking

it' a good thing for snowniggers. always the greener side for them. not to mention singapore is clean and safest.

Best Korea ofc

don't lie to me user
i visit malaysia several times
just avoid pajeet kelingers and never stay for living at kuala lumpur if you want the best experience of malaysia

Foreigners are not welcome here.
We are a shit country, very third world.

Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore. Maybe Vietnam if I want somewhere cheap to live where it's easy to fuck qt Asians.

Turkey.
Every Turkish man I've met was handsome, hairy and masculine, but also very hospitable and kind. And they all seem to be really horny too, and seem to be the most tolerant of boipussy compared to elsewhere in the Middle East. Turkey is also a chill, Mediterranean type culture like Greece, Italy and Spain...I hate being rushed. The food is amazing. There's lots to see and do.
I'd feel like a goddess rather than a subhuman like I did in Worst Korea and Japan, soulless places crawling with bugmen.
Turks actually talk to you, even if you are strangers. They are really nice people, I don't know why everyone calls them roaches. I don't think they really care about Islam that much...maybe in the East but I wouldn't even go there.
You can find ancient ruins while you're hiking too
So cool. You weeaboo betas can go to your gook soyboy hivemind countries. I will go somewhere that's actually fun and cool where I can mud wrestle with hairy turks and cuddle in the bath houses. Ta-ta

You can fuck me for free.

Middle East, Iran and India are Asia now?

hong kong
literal cyberpunk city

singapore's cool too

Always have been, per the Ancient Greeks description

Happy loving, user

Why the hell someone in Malaysia would use an ancient greek description in 2018?

Yes.

No I mean, traditionally everythin past Anatolia would've been considered Asia

But it's not

>Hong Kong or Singapore
>Steak or jerky

I heard Kazakhstan is comfy

user, listen to me
Everything past Anatolia is Asia

I had a friend who stayed in Astana for months on end and he said it was like soulless China but with Muslims. He did construction, and said the architecture...of Astana in particular...is demonic and Illuminati-tier. Seriously look it up.

Can confirm this.

Israel

>Scania
heh nothing personell