How can I vote for such a disgusting human being as pres. Convince me Sup Forums

How can I vote for such a disgusting human being as pres. Convince me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You couldn't possibly be implying Hillary or Bernie look better naked

>muh dik

Who cares. Your vote is worst 3/5 a normal human being

what do you think hillary looks like naked?

Because this is your only viable alternative.

This is now a Trump thread.

lol the girl who originally wrote the Trump micropenis article (and made the picture) got shitfucked by the internet afterwards

Well Hillary sheds her skin every 6 months so I bet she looks alright, and at this point Bernie is basically just spoopy bones.

Trump is disgusting inside and out.

Using outer appearance against someone, isn't that what liberals are against?

Ruthless mockery of garbage journalists makes America great again

whyd they make his hands so big?

making deformed people so insecure that they will never reproduce it's good for the world

Trump hasn't said or done anything wrong. He was right about everything and you are just too stupid and brainwashed to see it. When he said Obama created ISIS, he was right!

That's not really him, dude. Statue.

>someone actually took time to make this
The end is near my friends

One thing i have noticed is how appalling unprofessional American politics is.

unprofessional american politics would be pretty appaling

Fuck off hillshill OP.

Nice try CTR faggot, pic related was super handsome huh?

I cant believe Trump is out on display like this....disgusting.

Obama admits to training ISIS in only 18 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI

Been a total shitshow since watergate, tbqh.

I missed the and.

But surely you must have noticed how shitty this election has been compared to others previously.

Whatever, it's ancient history.

People don't remember last week, why would they remember a couple years back.

You're right, the statue looks better than Trump.

>body shaming is bad
>lets body shame people we don't like
>the current year

>That subtle trump buttplug at the bottom

Drumpfkins BTFO

When asked to comment Melania responded, "I think the artist was a little too generous in the genitalia area"

Yea we should have our leaders wear wigs and yell at each other and be muslim.

>mason ring

what did they mean by this?

I was being a shit and also it should have been "how appallingly unprofessional".
This election is tearing at the seams of our democracy. Voter fraud is rampant, the DNC clearly decided for Hillary after Obama almost a decade ago. Bernie never had a chance. Trump has singlehandedly taken down the GOP.

>Sup Forums hasn't made the natural progression and realised there'll be Hillary statues soon....

>Imitating a journalist who dishonestly tried backing away from an article he personally wrote that supported Trump's argument of people witnessing groups of Muslims in the US celebrating the September 11 attacks

Why the fuck should I have respect for this journalist? Even after his article was dug up and his employer tried burying it, they all continued to ignore that it existed and supported mockery of Trump and his argument. He's physically retarded, not mentally, so there is no legitimate excuse for his blatantly underhanded actions. Are you trying to imply that he should not be treated equally and held to standards that every other journalist is/should held to because he has a physical impairment?

I'd pitch some $ in for a Killery statue. Imagine dem cankels.....