There is no way I am taking all my clothes off in front of you

There is no way I am taking all my clothes off in front of you.

that's fine just the top is all i need

is that an actual line from the show?

She mentions sex in the show.

I wouldn't ask you to. I'm going to take all my clothes off though.

Good. I didn't want to see you naked anyway.

So you'll just be taking off some of your clothes, then?

you are so ugly that I cringe every single time I have to see you.
also probably to prove that statement wrong you will strip in front of me anyways.

Fine with me.You look better with them on.

who is that shitty Mystique rip-off?

why are you with a bikini in the middle of nowhere anyways? and why did you think I would ask you to strip? I'm not a pervert.

>he didn't saw buzz lightyear animation
get away from here you pleb

There is so much nudity and implied sex in the show its crazy and XR was a huge pervert. Yes, Mira says sex in the show.

Bullshit.

>There is so much nudity

I'm gonna need to see some proof of this.

Actual line from the show:

Mira wakes XR...

XR: Huh? Wha? I swear your honor, I didn't know she was under warranty!

Nope. She says it in the first episode when she is competing with buzz and says something along the line of...

My abilities as a space ranger and choice of career shouldn't be determined by my sex. She also says it to her dad which is King of Tangea when he tries to get her to stop being a Space Ranger and to become a princess. Also when she was talking about her old boyfriend the grounder and the relationship they had when they were kids. Not the act of sex but using sex to discriminate.

All the nudity and Aliens reactions to being nude was all mostly comedic.

Booster: Ok, What do you see?
XR: I don't see- ooh, a very limber sirenian snake dancer.
(Booster shows another sheet)
XR: two very limber sirenian snake dancers!
(last sheet)
XR: MIRA! Where did you learn to snake dance?

What happened to Mira Elizabeth? She dropped off the map many years ago I met her at a convention and she had Lyme's disease.

Gravitina

So much mira x xr fanfiction and art on the internets.

Big head sucks she literally revolts me. Not just her disgusting appearance but her voice is terrible as well.

Gonna have to see some links for this.

Start on deviant art.

There are quite a few on Usenet and WWOEC and some geocities and random websites. Just punch it in Altavista, you will find them.

Good show.
Good Waifus.

The show's girls were all pure sex.

They tackled quite a bit of adult issues on the show. Sex, drug use, betrayal etc.

I don't know why I had a boner for this girl back in my thirties. I guess I sort of do now butt I have an anime girlfriend for the last 8 years.

In that context it's not too inappropriate. I think a few other children's animated series have used the word sex in the same way.

"I swear I never break the seal of a new bot, they always remember their first!"

Thank Bob Ross back then we didn't have to deal with that "gender" shit that all the degenerate scum today are trying to bring to the forfront for the sole purpose of moral degradation of our society.

Wasn't Craig Ferguson the vampire in this?

The robot vampire NOS-4-A2, yes.

The voice cast was fucking god-tier.

>so much Mira art

Citation fucking needed. Because this gorgeous blue space warrior was my childhood bones fuel

>Bones
BONER FUEL
BONER

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO WRITE THE WORD BONER BEFORE YOU'LL JUST KEEP IT PHONE. FUCK.

Mira Elizabeth use to do the best. But not the most erotic.

For some reason I owned a game CD for this show which including a bunch of short disconnected clips from the show. The only thing about this show I remember is that bit where XR falls into a ravine while yelling that he'll be fine.

Boycott this show. I did. The voice actress is a dirty smoker.

#Truth
#Catmageddon
#FinishIt

I wasn't asking you to take them off just ghost through them.

it's a one piece.

>dat Mira
Seriously, this show show her having TITS for days.

Please speak English, babelfish translate isn't helping.

But why settle for moons when you can go for planetoids?

That's terrible. She's terrible. This is not good.

>Not wanting someone who can literally FUCK your mind.
Plebeian taste my man.

I would if there wasn't a miniscule about of her.

I want her inside me.

sorry, wasn't that big a fan of megamind

She was very hate able. No one liked her for years then a little group popped up.

>That one Disney Doug episode when he explains sex to his dad.

I think it's the fact that Jacques00 drew a pic of her, that fueled things for a bit.