When I approach one or a group of scrawny and emasculated white boys you can feel the tension in the air as I...

When I approach one or a group of scrawny and emasculated white boys you can feel the tension in the air as I confidently make direct eye contact with them their gazes either go to my crotch or on the ground, You could barely imagine how hard my dick gets as I intimidatingly and firmly approach them and let out a "You got a lighter pussy boi?" and they start stuttering and see the shaking in their cargo pants or pink shorts, and after I light my green joint and I make some light convo they never have the courage to respond to my teasing with teasing or react to me being an asshole because they know who's the stronger and faster male and that I could stretch their girly weak booties and leave em without money or a kidney and get away with it. After the small talk ends I put my hand on their shoulder and say "I've seen how you been eyeing me up from distance, and I'm feeling giving enough today, so we're going to your place for some coffee" and they get red faced and smile because they know they're about to receive the superior seed of a real man that is decisive and commanding so they start walking and as I give their cute feminine booties a squeeze they get an embarrassment mixed with lust look in their eyes in reaction to my bold and confident moves on them. Such is the life of a superior masculine turk male and I feel sorry for you western faggots, you were obviously made to serve real men such as the turks. The end

Shit that never happened

Whatever helps you feel better, sissy white boy

You sound like you want to get impaled, and not in the way I want you to get impaled.

Your asshole prob takes wind in from how long ottomans dick were in there.

>Bosnia
>Chechnya
Lierally third whitest muslim country.

How does it feel knowing I went balls deep in Anzu while she was in Japan?

Is it opposite day?

nigger what the fuck

You muzzie cockroach cocksuckers are so insecure in your own manhood you have to treat your women like property... nice try cunt, LMAFFO! we laff at you

You can have her forever if you take her out of this country
Thank bby

> so much insecurity
you should get a therapist asap

Roach and a faggot, you literally have to live above your kebab shops because even your mudslime brothers will bully you. I bet you're the type of guy to pay a rentboy and think he was doing it for love.

lol ur gay

I let this one turk fuck my boipussy in istanbul once he kinda looked like ops pic

i miss summer

>Turks
>Humans

Fucking give me a break gay weed smoking roach. kek & kys.

>Delusional
>Turk

Cenk is that you?

That's so hawt

Hey blatta, please replace "The end" with "No homo", it will make the pasta 10x better

turks and muzzies in general are pussys. cant even fight 1 on 1 has to be 4 on 1 or knife vs fists

That's not a good thing since muslims are shitskins overall.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

I understand how niggers might think like this but I'm utterly dumbfounded as to how a Turk could possibly think of himself as the pinnacle of masculinity? What an embarrassing post.

Any Turk I've seen in real life was a short, hairy, skinnyfat beta. Also massive,y insecure, a bit like yourself OP. You actually typed this entire thread out.

Haha u turks are cunts id curbstomp 90% of you without breaking a sweat.

You're always free to come back. The coffee and the aftermath is free ;)