Reminder that the Anglosphere is the only set of nations worthy to rule the world

Reminder that the Anglosphere is the only set of nations worthy to rule the world.

>irish
>human
Gtfo

They don't even rule their own countries.

>implying you aren't jew slaves.

>Anglos
>Rule anything

It's become a Portugal-tier "WE WUZ EMPIRAH N SHIET" meme

>1/3 of the world
They wuz kangs, though.

>t. NI subhuman

We should really just gas the lot of you

It's actually the indian domain. Once all the indians are removed it will rightfully be anglo clay once again.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>tainting that flag with green and gold

DELETE THIS

>we
The famine is over why wont you go home?

first of all,
>British
>White
Gtfo

also butthurt American of non-Irish heritage detected

>America
>20% Anglo

>start a thread about the anglosphere
>i kind enough to include the Irish for once
this is proof that the troubles had nothing to do with religion. we just fucking hate eachother

>is*

Nobody asked you, Peru

this has been europe's problem for centuries until post-WW2. European solidarity when?

I agree with the notion of a united Anglosphere but the Irish aren't anglos and even as a FUCKING LEAF, having the leaf in the middle of a flag representing the Anglosphere doesn't sit right with me desu. Leaf would look better if it wasn't a central-point to the flag.

bump for truth

Daily reminder mods are confirmed canadians who (((warn))) you not to call us out. Fucking cucks

your still a part of the EU.
Come home white man

Agreed. Great post.

i agree the leaf shouldn't be in the middle but i have to be honest OP's flag looks better still. The English red cross is too dominant on yours. It looks better broken up as in OP's.

>implying the Irish haven't been able to govern themselves without mass slaughter and bloodshed since 1922
>is correct

where can I sign up?

St. George's Cross shouldn't be broken up lad, it's the English flag.

I, for one, consider the Irish honorary Anglos.
[spoiler]This determines if I'm majority Anglo or not.[/spoiler]

Not again, please.

we're not, really. honorary maybe but irish identity is based around being separate from britan. my great grandfather was an irish-anglo protestant and i still view myself as a celt first and foremost

>anglosphere flag
>complaining that the center of the anglosphere is too prominent.

Why must my fellow leaves be so withered.

Just going by my grandparents I'm 50% Irish, 15% German, and 15% Welsh. Most of my ancestors were farmers and railworkers.

I consider myself American before anything else but I love exploring my heritage. It's difficult since everyone is fucking dead and there aren't many records left over.

Anglo and Celts two diffrent races.
Alot of Celts have moved to america from what I've heard.

agree with my fellow spudposter. Great Grandfather fought in WW1, Great Great Grandfather fought in the Boer War, both for the British. I have utmost pride in Ireland and I love the place, but I'll never besmirch my ancestors for that. In fact, I have pride in them.

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums considers America Anglo? I never understood this meme,

Yeah historically the northeastern colonies were founded by the British but for a country to be Anglo the majority of its population must be Anglo like the UK or Australia

Less then 9% of Americans are Anglo and America is no longer part of the British empire...

The ugly leaf ruins it tbqh famalamadingdong

Since when are Irish people Anglo?

That's a nice fleg all the same tho.

why?

what now?

Founding fathers were anglo

>my anglo great grandfather joined the British army in ww2
>deserted before deployment to Dunkirk
>pissed off over here
>joined the Irish army
>deserted again
>and sold turf to his comrades at the barracks for a living

he may of been English by name but that man was a true son of Ireland

>sharing the same quarter of the flag with New Zealand
What did we do to deserve this?

Why the fuck is that fucking leaf there in the middle? I fucking hate my country's flag.

Bunch of queens if you ask me.

by God, I'd raise a pint to that man

you need to finish off Бoг's work son x

The Irish arent anglo. I read somewhere that Ireland after the potato famine resorted to fucking their own mothers and sisters and was encouraged by the Catholics for repopulation persons. It's an island of inbred demented children with a victim complex permanently mad their rulers on the mainland ran their shit for like 800 years.

Daily reminder that Loyalists did nothing wrong.

It's not about population, it's about your identity and who you are. Your entire country has always been run by a WASP elite. Then that hussien Kenyan nigger ruined the party

I like the vexilology of these flags. They also look really neato.

>it is another "anglo masterace pls" thread

Remove the burgers and we can start talking.

Anglo Empire when?

...But I like the burgers

We definitely wuz kangz n sheeit.
There is an Iron Age burial site near my home. It's on moorland and is eerie. There are mounds. The archaeologists say that there wuz a kang buried there n sheeit.

around the early 17th century, m8

>Argentina
>Having anything to say about who can rule the world

kys

>subhuman loyalist

>the Irish aren't anglos

Neither is most of the USA. Significant Irish diaspora in USA, Aus, Nz, Canada- probably more than Anglos.

>not a loyalist to his queen and country
>posting from the UK

Russel Brand is that you?

hes probably from northern ireland

>28 stars
you lost all american territory that came after July 3, 1847