>Has her power level elevated after beating The Hound
>Beaten/matched by a prepubescent girl with a toothpick

>this show is shit
yup

>he thinks Hound didn't want to die

>implying that that Briennes only purpose was to make Arya look strok

>implying that is what I implied

oh shit. typo. I meant that WAS her only purpose

The hound was in very bad shape when he fought Brienne, wounded and feverish amongst other things. She's no way close to the hound in his prime

that's the only way she can win fights
she beat jaime because he had been imprisoned in shit conditions for so long

I don't give a fuck, I hate this show for going with late medieval/renaissance armor instead of early-high medieval/Byzantine

>a spar is definitive measure of martial skill
if it was to the death brienne would have cut her in half, of course she's going to go easy on her lord

not bad tho

Hahaha so did Arya "win" here? Considering it's not as though Brienne WASN'T wearing armor that her dagger is going to poke right through?

The Hound wasn't at 100% because of the infection. In his prime he stalemated the fucking Mountain.

>GOT-Memes-1.jpg
What a fucking cancer

YAASSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

She has an Asterix beside her best wins because her opponents were near death by the time she fought them, she didn't even look good winning she just outlasted them because dying people have no stamina.

You cucked yourself with that reaction image faggot

but she got out dex'd user. This show sucks ass but this wasn't as cringe as i was prepared for

Brienne wins by fighting dirty

She didn't fight dirty against Arya except for that one kick, and she immediately backed away after it

This. If Brienne knew what she was doing it seems like she could have easily faked Arya out and chopped her in half.

>Hound was suffering from an infected neck injury
>didn't even have time to finish taking a shit and had turds still fresh in his ass
>Brienne still barely beat him

Oh yeah she's a toootal badass

mmmhhh: a granmaster at weaponry we are here ...
let's say it's a draw