Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you do with it?

Gas him

Yes I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E

Can't take it with you

The Americans gave their wealth and media to the Jews.

Total Cucks

What about Rothschild?

Well i own a small house so fuck you schwartz

No, he owns alot of Europe though, like Germany

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men (Jews)." -- Woodrow Wilson 1919

i would probably kill him if i were in the same room

Reminds me of this Outer Limits episode. Some rich af turd simply refuses to die. And in the end all his money doesn't save him because he still goes to hell. He looked exactly like this sorry excuse for a human being for whom everything is a game designed to simply make a couple more billion dollars.

You think you know π^//::#$ "Chess" as they say it in this realm, but you know nothing kiddo.

Oh, no, a wealthy person donating to causes he thinks support his ideals, democracy must be a lie

Soros paranoia is just the opposite face of the left's inability to process that the Koch brothers have political opinions despite being rich

Humans are real cucks.. why do we let this fucking retard get richer and richer?

Thank you for corectiufhdjs

I'll just pretend I like you then.

Your son is too exposed. Thats all I'll say

kek, you can't fool us, senpai. We've know about Soros and company for quite some time. Shill somewhere else.

the effects of evil on your appearance

You jew it

the contact in your right eye is slipping, georgy

Even his own Jew brethren hate him.

What makes you think that, bro?!