All-New Wolverine Annual #1

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85664102/
poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gwen
why.
I get that its a ripoff of that shitty bendis story but why not use cindy or jess

Someone explain to me why gwen is in 616?

Is that an actual wolverine?

Thank's

I wonder if Taylor and Laura are gonna be left outta that announcement tomorrow

You welcome user

Squirrel Girl gave it to her, because she assumed Wolverine had the same gimmick as her. Even though she never did that to Logan. X-23 Clone liked it so they kept it.

yes. his name is Jonathon.

because she is the greatest spider hero ever

Does Femverine have a lot of body hair? This question is for scientific purposes, obviously.

she gave logan her v instead

You know what would be really useful to have in such a story? A distinct speach pattern for your characters. If only Gwen or All-New Wolverine had such a thing.

really hairy pits and bush but no leg hair

>Don't call me "Gwen." Secret identity.
>immediately calls her Laura

Nice going, Gwen.

Nothing seems to be happening in this comic

Annuals

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85664102/

Nothing happened is more like it.

The end

Thanks for storytiming OP

Noooot a lot drawing me into All-New Wolverine in general and this issue didn't really change that, but if anyone liked it give Laura's book a vote

poal.me/ybe8y3

Reminder that Laura only became Wolverine and changed her whole personality and speech pattern just to please young Angel, her boyfriend, because she thought he wouldn't accept her otherwise.

So Warren was gay for logan

Yes, teenagers are exactly stupid like that and plenty more, thank you.

Interesting read, OP. Thanks. Should I be following this series? I like angry, beautiful, dangerous sexy women.

Someone at Marvel needs to be kicked in the shins extremely hard if that shitty event really has killed Gabby.

No.

>Black Reed Richards
Okay, I haven't read comics in like 20 years. I had heard it was bad, but I thought it was hyperbole. Have they replaced LITERALLY every white male super-hero with a woman or minority?

I'm not Sup Forums or anything, but... Jesus Christ, what do we make of this?

It's a fine series.
Not a masterpiece, but definitely a fun read

I don't actually read the series, but Spider-Gwen is from a completely different universe, so they can potentially do whatever they want with the characters, like they did with the Ultimate Universe

Iirc Matt Murdock is the Kingpin of that universe, for example

Yes, it's canon. Deal with it. The whole new make-over and change was done just because Laura wanted to please a guy she fucks,. not because of some genuine desire and/or attempt to be better or honor something great.

It's an alternate universe Sup Forums shitter

You seem upset.

oh sure, you don't complain when Reeds got GREEN'd in Universe X as POTUS Hulk, but depict him as a black kid and suddenly Marvel is pissing in the arse of your sacred cow

Goddammit Hopeless.

FUCK REALLY?

They just stopped and fixed the window along the way.

They probably have an agreement with the mechanic, after the ton of thing she must have broken while adjusting to her strength

Does Gwen typically hallucinate Spider-Pig?

Yes.

Yup. It's great.

Dude it's the multiverse there was a fantastic farm for fucks sake

>I've been locked away in a secret lab for a long long time with no access to the outside world.
>I got his address from a social media site.
>I did absolutely no other check before firing a dangerous experimental beam cannon in that general direction, affecting more than one innocent person across multiple dimensions.
>Genius.
Where else but Marvel?

Was the entire point of this just to introduce femhornet?

It's surprisingly unsurprising that the only book that a Spider-Gwen appearance doesn't make worse is Wolverine.

they introduced the All-New Hornet and had a fun annual of Gwen and Laura body-swapped shenanigans

>it's a body-swap episode

why do you hate fun, user?

This is just a "no idea what the hell write for the annual, let's just make it fun"

Marvel's annuals don't have a point, usually
The Uncanny Avengers one was the team (plus other heroes) do stupid shit for Mojo TV, just to make an example, and even back in the days you have things like X-babies or Warlock vs Impossible Man transformation contests

Just the introduction of Red Hornet is more than you usually get from an annual

She is so going to die in Enemy of the State II isn't she?

Did this Reed ever meet the Council of Reeds?

Spider-Ham is terrible.

I think it's always funny how some comics admit that Sup Forums and Reddit are in the Marvel universe, and others just say things like "Raddit"

Technically it's Bendis' fault. He started writing her like that as soon as she joined the book, long before the dating happened.

>Don't call me Gwen. Secret identity.

Don't worry. In 616, I think you're safe

So she's a woman.

Cute

Everyone's so fucking lame and awful. I want the real wolverine back. Even shit wolverine books are better than this. This written like a fucking babysitters club novella. They've killed off this snarky ferocious murdering bastard and replaced him with Hannah Montana.

Guys get me off this ride

Just read Old Man Logan, you dip.

That's it? Kind of an abrupt ending.

well he's alive so probably not
unless he turned their offer down

Not bad

wow hes not the GAY friends too?? pfff not porgresssive enough for me

To be fair, not everyone in Spider-gwen's universe is more progressive than their 616 counterpart. Earth-65's Jessica Drew is a guy.

Fuck this shit, another swap-body BS. I'm out