I like older women

>i like older women

>i like MUCH older women

>I like children

>i like women who care about things like their social media and act like spoiled children

>i like women

had a fling with this woman who was 12 years older than me, we'd spend whole days in her nice apartment in the expensive downtown area of my city

I miss the arrangement

older women would be perfect if they could still rear children
nature is cruel...

t. hasn't fugged an older woman

I went on a date with a woman in her late 40s, she was only interested in me because I looked like her dead son that committed suicide.

It was also the only time I've ever been on a date with a female, she was a good kisser.

MILFs in range of 28-41 are top tier sex experience. Don't knock it till you tried it.

Sad!

I NEED an older gf

> tfw you are an older unmarried woman

disturbing

Pretty sure attraction to older women is often a sign of repressed homosexuality

My mom’s 4 years older than my dad, and my dad’s so uncomfortable with gay stuff he beat me up for calling him gay once. He goes to comical lengths to show that he’s not gay; such as when his employee’s boyfriend left him and took all his shit while he was at work, he tried to sympathize that he’s been in bad relationships before, (BUT NOT EXACTLY LIKE THAT SITUATION BECAUSE HE’S NOT GAY! IT’S IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT HAHA!). My mom also contends he tried to hump me when he was beating me up another time on an unrelated matter, but that seems a little far fetched

I’m convinced my dad’s bisexual but just hid it his whole life because it’s gross

Late 40s is too far gone. 35-40 a best.

>Pretty sure attraction to older women is often a sign of repressed homosexuality
pretty sure it's just you that is lmao

When did she tell you this? I would have been soft for days after finding this out.

nah mate thats just you

Attraction to women is always a sure sign of homosexuality, yes.
You people are a joke.

i'm legit disgusted by older women when i look at them in a sexual way

Mon empereur! What are you doing in Austria?

>nut in her
>say "it's not your fault you have to let me go"
>fade away

wat??

>These are the people who vehemently defend liking trannies as being straight.

>Attraction to women that can’t have kids and look like men isn’t gay bro haha xd

When she approached me.

I'm mixed race, she approached me at a train station and asked where I'm from so I thought she was a racist old chick and people around us were gonna start recording her screaming at me to go back to my country but instead she got into feminism in third world countries and followed me on to a train back to my suburb then got off with me at my stop and asked to hang out for a while with me there. That's where she told me about her kid and how he he had mental health and drug issues and how much I looked like him.

I can already see where your predictable shit is going. Someone is going to mention contraceptive, then you've going to latch onto the idea that only procreation is truly straight and you're going to devolve into shitposting this thread up with some faggot who will continue to give you replies for entertainment.

Now you can stop.

And there is NOTHING you can do about it

>there is nothing sexual about children

Hello, American on holiday.

She must have been a tight little package to not creep you out

>look like men
American men loon like older women? No wonder the country's going to shit haha
You people really are a joke

Did you ever wake up wearing his old clothes with her taking pictures of you?

What?

I’m gonna have a really good day today, knowing I hurt your feelings this badly :)

typical asshurt Sup Forumscuck

I imagine that if I kept in contact with her it might have led to a situation like that. I still have her number so who knows.

Is this a weight thing? Past a certain age blobs start to look the same, big belly, saggy boobs, that sort of thing?

Call her.