Gotham Academy Annual Storytime

Are you ready for your favorite schoolkids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZynRcyXIGKM
www17.zippyshare.com/v/VwWDNLA9/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you

Thanks for posting this m8

(Next time post the cover on a different IP address so you can self-bump, cell phone will usually work as long as it's on a different connection from your computer. You can google for the cover or something.)

Huh. I never even realized it worked that way. Just assumed whoever posted last couldn't bump again.

So it was Blight.

>they were both right

typical Gotham

Pomeline best girl

Said in the preview thread but I like these colors with Archer, looks better than when he was trying to do it himself.

Scene transitions are probably still the most awkward part of this book. I don't really read enough Fletcher or Cloonan to know whose fault that is (might just be the co-writing setup?).

>DCYou preview lied, no tennis vs the vampire

:(

>I've got you, chum!

So the Colton is secretly in love with Kyle theory is coming true, right?

Huh.. Super Science vs. Super Natural.

This issue wasn't that great. I really hope things pick up when Second Semester begins

Something off about this it looks like the characters were drawn separately from the backgrounds and copy/pasted in

The backgrounds are colored separately from the characters. It looked better when they did it with Kerschl's pencils though.

Is he from the future?

It's funny that they never returned the crossbow

>and rape it to death

Yeah, this felt a bit weird with time travel, and Blight, and the Batman Beyond connections. It was fun for a one-shot, but I'm glad we won't get more out of this storyline than that.

Not a bad issue but I do hope when the book starts up for real the art is more consistent and not switching every few pages

Looks like it should be normal until maybe the third issue. I guess we'll see.

GOTHAM ACADEMY: SECOND SEMESTER #1
Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER, BECKY CLOONAN and KARL KERSCHL
Art by ADAM ARCHER and SANDRA HOPE
Cover by KARL KERSCHL
Variant cover by FIONA STAPLES
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
GOTHAM ACADEMY is back with an all-new storyline for its second semester! When you’re Olive Silverlock, winter holidays can be a drag. Luckily, when a new student shows up at Gotham Academy to keep her company while the other students are away, Olive finds what could be a brand new friend…or a whole lot of trouble!
On sale SEPTEMBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

GOTHAM ACADEMY SECOND SEMESTER #2
AUG160292
(W) Fletcher, Cloonan, Kerschl (A) Adam Archer, Sandra Hope (CA) Karl Kerschl
Despite Olive’s new friendship with the rebellious Amy, she, Maps, Kyle, Colton and Pomeline are back together at last. The only thing they’re missing…is a mystery! Maps campaigns to recruit new cases, but stumbles on a threat that might be too big for even the Detective Club.
In Shops: Oct 12, 2016
SRP: $2.99

GOTHAM ACADEMY: SECOND SEMESTER #3
Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER, KARL KERSCHL and BECKY CLOONAN
Art by ADAM ARCHER, MSASSYK and SANDRA HOPE
Cover by KARL KERSCHL
Variant cover by FIONA STAPLES • Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Could it be? Maps Mizoguchi has abandoned Detective Club for…Witch Club?! The gang refuses to believe that their fearless cartographer would ever betray them. A mystery must be afoot! But who is behind it and what sinister plans do they have for the Academy?
On sale NOVEMBER 9 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E

Who put that theory out?

I guess this blight has a different origin from the blight in batman beyond

It's been around on Sup Forums for a while.

Seems the same.

Honestly reading the following page kind of makes sense.

nevermind

The book itself has been hinting it since early on, he tended to spill spaghetti a lot around Kyle.

>what we've got here is Nosferatu, the undead
youtube.com/watch?v=ZynRcyXIGKM

holy shit that was fun

Hmmm I really need to keep up I've just been reading here or there so I tend just miss the bigger picture.

there's some screencap where anons speculate on colton being gay as fuck but that was months ago since i've last seen

>McGinnis
>Powers

....I'm sensing a pattern here.

I thought this was great. Interesting that this 100 percent sealed Beyond as being canon. Maybe it was with Convergence, but I was always confused as to how much. Glad Blight is a thing or will be.

Colton is cute

I think Futures End is what made (a version of) it canon. From what I understand the current BB book launched from out of that and takes place on a future Earth-0? I don't read it though so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Earth-12 still has the pure cartoon universe.

That sucks because tim instead of terry is awful.

I believe it's getting Rebirthed with Terry

Is there any chance that we will have cartoon adaption

D'aww
Got any more Colton spaghetti?

That time Kyle walked into a room once

DCYou sneak peek

He might as well have heart pupils in that last panel.

I don't actually want to go through all the issues. But he bullies Olive a little early on then questions her about the status of their relationship. And of course Pomeline has mentioned the crush before this one.

Every time we see it from Coltons perspective there should be a bunch hearts around kyle.

I just realized that that's probably the reason he's always in sunglasses.

Is that Principal

yup

He should be drawn like it's some cheap romance anime

That and he blushes way too much around Kyle.

Btw, Cloonan liked a tweet that was asking for shirtless Kyle, I wonder if anything will come from that.

he's from this issue apparently

Maps know that Warren will die in the future and she allows it to happen because Batman.

So writer know alot of Batman myth. That neat

everyone dies in the future user

Can we get an artfag on this?

they'd probably do it in the drawfag thread if you request it

Nvm, found this which fits the bill well enough.

Gotham Academy Annual 01 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla).cbz
www17.zippyshare.com/v/VwWDNLA9/file.html

This was very zany but I feel it'll work better if it was animated.

bump

Honestly I didnt like this issue.The mystery wasnt that interesting as we were presented with two choices, and the only real revelation was Blights involvement (Though even that was pretty blatant from the first page).

I get they wanted a 'bigger' story but having stuff like Maps travelling to the Batman Beyond future feels a bit to close to jumping the shark. The book was first advertised as the cast would end up 'The heroes or villians of tomorrow, so having a future written way before they existed, being canon seems a bit counter intuitive.