i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 18
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-attempt-capture-al-hasakah/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3748738/Kurdish-groups-capture-new-positions-Syrian-city-official.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-launches-biggest-attack-key-military-base-southern-aleppo/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37136536
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/l9z65+iRaMk/type/op/
jewbook.com/politicallyincorrectpol/photos/a.1478396929041275.1073741828.1478392972375004/1774010416146590/?type=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assad must go.

>Assad must go.
To Aleppo. To liberate the moderates.

#th for the americans will end up in direct aerial conflict against russians and it will spark WWIII

What happend now in Syria?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST A ANIME PIC YOU STUPID SHIT

Assad has massive balls

Assad must not go nor stay, he needs to move 5 inches to the left of where he is placed at the current circumstances

A

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-attempt-capture-al-hasakah/

>According to a Syrian Arab Army (SAA) source at the Kawkab Military Base, the Asayish have flanked the city at the Al-Nashwa and Al-Guweiran districts; however, they have made minimal gains, thanks in large-part to the Syrian Air Force’s interference.

>In response to the continued aggression by the Asayish, the Syrian Air force has transferred another 6 fighter jets to the Al-Qamishli Airport.

But you're a leaf.....

OBAMA, THE GULEN. HAND HIM OVER

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3748738/Kurdish-groups-capture-new-positions-Syrian-city-official.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

kek

>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
Any info about this?

I'm off don't let this shitty kiddo to bread
Fucking somalian rapeguee

Turkroach, I know we are now allies, but you must NEVER INSULT ANIME.

SAA
A
Anime!

>dubs

Truth

Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

End yourself.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-launches-biggest-attack-key-military-base-southern-aleppo/

SAAnime!!!

BEGONE TURKROACH!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

This is meta as fuck.
Only on Sup Forums would you ever see such a thing.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37136536

i know mate, i'd rather they post dead shitskins

shit is getting real, I wonder what the situation will be in a week or two

White girls do like white boys.

White single mothers like blacks though. Same with fatties.

Thanks! Looking good so far

Shoo shoo roach.

Its almost like everyone just wants a World War at this point.

Regarding Kurdroach removal:

>@EjmAlrai
A message from Damascus to Turkey, with Russia consensus

>@EjmAlrai
Turkey cooperation with Russia, Iran & Damascus has a price

Also, two more things:

SAA just flew in some transport planes carrying equipment and reinforcements to Qamishli

Unfortunately the jihadists have just transported a huge amount of fighters to push further into Aleppo and Russia's bombings seem to have zero effect on their ability to reinforce.

"We're surrounded and cut-off in the city core. This, as you know, represent minimal gains to the enemy."

Dont let the retard make threads ffs. Can he not pick a pic related to syria / war / middle east?

check the twitter. is hiro trying to shut us down?

Tfw even other leaves attack a leaf for being a leaf.

hello rapefugee

What twitter are you talking about exactly?

>Houthis in Mecca when?

hahahahahahahahhahaha get shit on, minnesota

less than a year

roach-kun are you a baka?

He always creates threads and keep them updated. Feel free to do that if you want to complain.

While jihadists reinforce Aleppo positions, Russia is busy bombing Homs/Talbiseh.

What the fuck.

I don't know, i'm still here

"One Houthi boy arrives in Mecca. 145,592 dead." International News, 2018

Trudeau must go

It doesn't matter. He's still a shitter driving the general into a tripfag/avatarfag circlejerk (the biggest issue of every general).

They bomb the shit out of Idlib today, the Homs was a operation to kill jihadist leader

ok so where the fuck are these cockblocking burger jets flying from?

also explain to me how having own soldiers/operatives on enemy territory without permission and threatening a sovereign state with force is not a breech of international law? UN wake up maybe u fucks?

Its the only way i can help im pretty sure its just pakis and mudslimes from toronto and vancouver who shit up this board cause they havent smoked there hourly joint or hourly dog fellatio

>Be in a anime forum
>Complain about anime

filter me if you hate me so much

Nothing to do with anime, I would have said the same if you picked some random offtopic Sup Forums-tier t&a picture.

So then why don't you campaign to HIRO and the FBI to remove names, IDs and Flags from Sup Forums so that Sup Forums can return t anonymous discussion instead of an e-fame attentionwhorefest, ```Faggot'''?

>ok so where the fuck are these cockblocking burger jets flying from?
They fly from illegal bases in Iraq in Irbil.

i'm going to keep doing it to piss you off

mfw

Most likely Turkey.

>After Sup Forums Harbor again

Stop dude

Stop whinning

prepare for a slaughter of the shia

No need to campaign, you just need to teach subhuman attention whores like OP their place.

Threads throughout the day have nice picture as OP: maps, photos, funny assad shops. And then you have this servant of autismo grabbing random garbage for attention.

This is forum for anime girls.

Now you're learning.

It will always happen until you get rid of all 3 of those things for they are what causes them, you need to campaign in order to get what you desire. You are free to not listen to me and just deal with it though. Take it lying down, like a cu ck.

Interesting comment from M of A:

The bombing of the Kurds is a clear message to the USA: You won't let you have a KRG in Syria!

The USA have been using the YPG as proxies to fight ISIS and have promised the Kurds a piece of Syria.
Turkey, Syria, Iran and Russia have all agree on the geographical unity of Syria. They want the USA and their plots out.

Turkey and Iran are applauding at the Syrian bombing the Kurds and threatening the US troops that are illegally on a Syrian ground.
Turkey and Iran prefers to fight ISIS themselves than to let the USA prop up the Kurds and create a US controlled region in Syria like the KRG in Iraq.
By hitting the Kurds, Syria is sending a clear message: Yankee go home!

I will give you a idea, create you own /sg/ with memes and maps, i too posted anime OP and the only i have are with Ottomanlet and the other proxies for the same reason.

very low quality late night meme

Just fucking look at the evolution archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/l9z65+iRaMk/type/op/

Him starting to post retarded garbage is only a recent thing. Because he's high on attention.

Yeah sure

Kerry is playing Linkin Park at the minutes while cutting himself. At least Hillary did a good job hiding all the evidence of USA plans during the Arab Spring.

Houthi at it again.

I like Aoba

it is raining in minnesota

It's like houthis are a militia of sam hyde clones, how will they ever be stopped?

is that region under control of the Iraqi government or is it kurd clay?
you say its illegal so i guess the Iraqi government didnt sanction its existence?

Boy is his arm tired...

Nothing a little khat can't solve.

>is that region under control of the Iraqi government or is it kurd clay?
No such thing as kurd clay under international law.

US is in violation of 5 articles of chapter 7 since Iraq is no longer under chapter 7. It has also admitted it is under violation of 6 articles of chapter 7 in Syria today.

UNSC is dead, WW3 here we come.

>also explain to me how having own soldiers/operatives on enemy territory without permission and threatening a sovereign state with force is not a breech of international law?

It is a breach of international law. Since when has the US followed international law? It is this kind of behavior that made the US "outrage" over Ukraine so hilarious.

This

Some news from a semi-reliable source: Buk-M2 is now in Qamishli and covers theatre in Hasakeh.

Some fighter jets will now accompany Syrian bombers to cool off Amerifat's hot heads.

During the night the OPs are always unrelated stuff senpai. During the day OC is created and posted, but during night theres not much to post; at least thats what I have noticed.

>mfw the rebels trying to liberate the siege are under siege

Im gonna work out, buff up, practice my shooting so Im ready when the shit hits the fan. Whatll be interesting is who ill be shooting at. Will i be on the eastern front fighting Russian armour in Ukraine? Will I be on the Cuacasus front fighting Ivan in the mountains? Will I be in Syria in a clusterfuck 4 way battle? Or will I be fighting Iran on the Iraq front? So many exotic locales.

Its like Assad wants to start a war.

You will be toasted by the first nuclear strike.

jewbook.com/politicallyincorrectpol/photos/a.1478396929041275.1073741828.1478392972375004/1774010416146590/?type=3

This page of Sup Forums made a serious stament about why WW3 will begin if Hillary is elected in November, very accuarate desu.

those guys are some serious nighttime operators, how the fuck do they just sneak all the way up there

ok but if the Iraqi gov allowed the US base on its soil then how exactly is the base itself illegal? (sorry for retard)

No one will go nuclear.

The US won't even fight a war. It cuts into globalist profits.

I'm going to put my shitposting into overdrive, just for you!

>houthis invade mecca
>saudis call on america turkey pakistan to help
>btfo all houthis and shia militias

Good Luck, Assad

>Houthis
>BTFO

Pick one TAKFIRI