Name a single black director who doesn't make "black people movies"

Name a single black director who doesn't make "black people movies".

E.g. no black family comedies, no basketball movies, no gang movies, no slavery movies. I can't think of a single one.

Steve McQueen dire ted shame and Hunger, neither about blacks.

The real challenge is finding a black celebrity or Public figure who doesn't bring up race, same for lots of other non whites too.

Also, pretty much all comedians who are black talk about black shit and its only really funny to white people.

Olatunde Osunsanmi. Fourth Kind was the worst movie I've ever seen, though. No redeeming factors.

antoine fuqua is ok

Name a single white director who doesn't make "white people" movies.
E.g. No white family comedies, no golf movies, no Boston crime movies, no Hitler movies. I can't think of a single one.

But they all have to make at least one "black" movie otherwise other blacks would accuse the director of ignoring his own culture or some shit. Blacks are just as racists to themselves as white people are.

This is a fucking stupid thread, burn in hell OP

name one then

okay name one that hasn't already been named

Why bother if the result is only "post another"? Respond to the first one before asking for more.

Antoine Fuqua.

Sure he added Denzel Washington to Magnificent 7, but unlike Guy Ritchie he didn't make one of the knights of the round table an african.

Nabwana I.G.G

Guess you never watched Defjam. Did the signal not reach all the way into the woods? Get a clue, kiddo.

Spike lee made 25th hour. That's all that comes to mind

Name a single white director who doesn't make "white people movies"

You're asking for a generic director with no personal touch? Look at Marvel capeshit not made by Whedon (he may be bad, but at least he has his own style).

That movie was trash.

Who directed roots the tv series

what

Sir we need a friendly nigger to direct our generic soulless blockbuster but we need to go easy on the race propaganda, he can put a black lead and a few urban jokes but nothing too heavy OK?

John singletons busy sir

Get us Antoine Fuqua

Sir he's not available...

Call f Gary gray!

He's out of town

Shit... How are we going to get out of this mess, executive number two...

Fast and furious 11 directed by Steve McQueen

that's the best movie that's been named in this thread