twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same

obamacare was garbage

Black people have white teeth?

based black man

Everyone has some good in them

how was he so hated I don't think you could be more neutral

Why? Where did he go?

I liked him, it felt as if racial differences in the US were healing like they were during the 80s

>I miss the guerrilla war Obama was carrying out in Eastern Europe, that our protectionist media refused to talk about
There’ll be other American campaigns of terror, don’t worry

You’d have to have never gone to America to hold that opinion

That was Biden's pet project, the guy deserves to die in a plane crash shot down by STO missiles desu

don't know shit about his politics but I used to admire the guy a lot in high school
mad charismatic

Compared to the literal nazi you have in charge right now, racial tensions were less and better during obama's period.

The old Clinton defense, it was the fault of everyone around him, including the people he’s the boss of

Barack "drone people, get a nobel" Obama.

Just like Janet Reno was to blame for incinerating 38 women and children in Waco, Billy Boy himself was not responsible.

>literal Nazi
figurative Nazi
>racial tensions were less and better during Obama’s period
Sure if you’ve never been to the US, ignore the rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore (and the sniper shootings in Texas), get all your news from John Oliver, and we’re a fucking retard talking out of your ignorant ass; I guess you could hold that opinion

what is wrong with john oliver?

the MVLATTO BVLL conquered america

No Obama definitely has blame but it was really Biden who was taking the initiative but Obama gave him the greenlight

I prefer obamacare over trumpdoesntcare

During the presidency of Obama, many Americans complain to him about his policy.
In the long run, they will miss Trump.

Every time some black thug robbed a corner gas station in Watts and the cops tasered him, Obama would be there with a megaphone yelling "There will be justice!"

B.O. was annoying and incompetent as fuck. He also started several wars and let Duterte make fun of him and LITERALLY call him a "son of a whore".

Imagine if a bunch of US ambassadors had gotten burned to death by terrorists when Bush was president...

I'll take things that never happened for 1200 Alex

As if anybody is going to trust anything anybody from Russia says anymore. You Putin shills have been exposed

The social, cultural, and moral degradation of this country under his watch was awful to see and the worst part is how it inevitably affected the rest of the Western world because when America sneezes, everyone else catches a cold. Go any place in Europe and you can find copycat psycho feminists and SJWs, all because of the cancer he unleashed.

Elaborate

"When fascism makes a comeback, it will call itself anti-fascism."

>is going to trust
You don't have to trust me. Just do a research and find the answers to your questions yourself.

Who's Alex?

fuck this guy

Everytime you see a nigger on europe, blame him.

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever read on Sup Forums tension has never been worse in this country than when Obama was president.

Strange how conservacunts only give a shit about muh drone strikes and muh interventionist policies when Obama was president.

>Trump bombs Syria and Afghanistan
>8d football FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE KIKE MUH SOROS

>let Duterte make fun of him and LITERALLY call him a "son of a whore".
I think "ignoring" Duterte was a smart move of Obongo, getting in a word fight with some ebin meme vigilante while being leader of a free world is stupid and unprofessional.

To be fair, that's more directly Merkel's fault.

damn..

>let Duterte make fun of him and LITERALLY call him a "son of a whore".

Any mature person would ignore childish insults coming from some third world thug.

Remember that time Obama killed like 200 people at a wedding for seemingly no reason beyond intimidation? Or how about the time he met with domestic terrorist in the oval office? Or maybe you remember his numerous gaffes and mistakes? Oh better get how about the time he basically handed the presidency to a moron by giving a shady and disliked woman who didn't believe in what he ran on his endorsement before any convention?

Nigger I live in Baltimore and was here during the fucking riots don't tell me there wasn't racial tensions.

>i miss a mass murderer deep state/media lovechild nigger puppet

not that trump isnt a fucking retard and an obvious kike puppet too, amerisharts are too fucked up to pick a decent leader nuke when??

It kind of did though. When Trayvon mike brown and Freddie gray all got killed for being dindus Barak always had something to say to keep niggers happy with him.

>amerisharts are too fucked up to pick a decent leader nuke when??
when you live in a two party system the options are limited.

>DURRRRRR YOU DONT LIKE MURDERING INNOCENTS AND SPAWNING MORE TERRORISTS YOU MUST BE A CONSERVATIVE

Is being a caricature of a Twitter faggot your shtick?

I know Sup Forums hates him because he is black and a Democrat, but what did he actually do? He seemed like a very mediocre/boring president, who didn't do much good but didn't really fuck up too badly either.

You can vote for anyone you like for president. I know some people who voted for Gary Johnson in 16.

I just realised that I only liked him because he wasn't 100% White

Imagine a black dudeweedman amped up to 10.

True, but third parties are sadly not relevant in American politics, hence the two party system.

Did most non-Americans benefit at all from his policies?

Iran and North Korea benefited from them anyway.

the enabler is not merkel though.

And what does that mean? Trudeau hasn't really fucked anything up either, his party isn't doing things much different than Stephen Harper, the only difference is that Trudeau is more willing to say things that the SJW's like. I know that triggers Sup Forumstards, but thankfully Trudeau is all talk.

The two parties are best thought of as umbrellas/coalitions representing everything to the left/right of center.

not gonna be missed

These were his good deeds.

rip

why did he do it..

I miss Michelle for some reason, she was a nice lady.

How come we had a race riot every other week when he was president but they've mysteriously stopped since January 2017?

>there are unironic MAGApedes ITT

In which Obama was partying at the White House with his celebrity buddies while a silent heroin epidemic was eating up suburban America. It's like Marie Antoinette--let them eat cake.

okie dokey

He was probably the most anti-British president since the 19th century because he couldn't get over his grandfather in Kenya being tortured by the British army during the Mau-Mau Uprisings.

>I miss Michelle for some reason, she was a nice lady.

>she

Same

Actually I don't really care for any of the First Ladies in my lifetime (to say since 1988). I guess Barbara Bush was ok. As for the rest...

>was into astrology
>Lucifer incarnate
>ran over some guy in the '70s while driving drunk
>she-boon
>mail order bride

>guy who was too scared of making himself look like the "evil black president" to take any real, drastic measures when he had both the house and the senate at his disposal, and instead created an 8-year 'nothing' period which eventually lead to the horrid administration we have today

No thanks.

>He also started several wars and let Duterte make fun of him and LITERALLY call him a "son of a whore".

I call you a son of a whore because I am pretty sure your mom is a whore. What are you gonna do about it, son of a whore?

the peace prize is a complete joke anyway it's dumb as fuck

I think he's still a bit above average for a president but I'm not sure about how I feel about his foreign policy

The NPP lost any credibility when they gave it to Yasser Arafat.

>He seemed like a very mediocre/boring president, who didn't do much good but didn't really fuck up too badly either.

You basically got it down. Granted, they were relatively peaceful years on the homefront, but it also meant virtually no change happened in a time period when change is crucial.

Fuck off, Putin apologist.

I don't and he's probably happier now. I bet he's making sick tracks in his beat lab now.

Remember when American presidents still had dignity?

I do.

>Granted, they were relatively peaceful years on the homefron
Yeah, the weekly race riots and psycho feminists running amok were really peaceful and tranquil.

>the weekly race riots

Source?

Same

Things were more sane back then...

He's a good man, unlike Trump.

I was legit so fucking disgusted when Trump used that latest school shooting as a tool to complain about the Russia investigation. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME.

He's exaggerating, ignore him. The economy was stable and recovering; compared to the late Bush years, it was a blessing, albeit one that could've been a lot better.

but he was such a divisive president

>Elaborate
He can't because he's a shill that thinks some diplomats and politicians saying they support the Ukie protestors is the same as actively supporting violent bydlos I'm Eastern Ukraine.

>person who's job it is to have a gun and use it responsibly versus random guy with gun

Really makes you think...

wow...

^This.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTc4gFTYqVY

one of his most memorable speeches for me

hell yeah dude i love insane boomers unironically posting shitty facebook memes and regurgitating fox news

A successful president doesn't end his administration with his own party at its weakest national strength since 1928. Just Saiyan.

I sincerely put a lot of his foreign policy messes on his generals and advisors.

They were fucking seething that Obama wanted less actions in MENA initially and creating tension with your army is political suicide. Fuck the American military.

This should sum up his presidency in a nutshell.

you're a son of a whore
what are you going to do now huh?

>Granted, they were relatively peaceful years on the homefront
Ummm no sweaty race riots exacerbated by the president weighing in on state issues that had limited facts and hadn't gone to trial isn't peaceful.

>conservatives bitch about tyranny
>also: the government needs to regulate sexuality
lol fag

CRINGE

>conservatives bitch about degeneracy
>also: conservatives endorse ultra-pedo Roy Moore

>the weekly race riots
Not him and they weren't weekly but Ferguson and Baltimore are the big ones but a lot of BLM/Police brutality also had violence.