What happens here? Do these places actually even exist?

What happens here? Do these places actually even exist?

>Do these places actually even exist?
>flag

I want to know as well

French Guiana has space rockets and shit.

Are they part of France or are a distinct country?

they are unironically included in the EUROPEAN union which is fucking bullshit

Dutch student girls travelling deep into the jungle for the blackest runaway slaves to breed with

>2018
>Not having colonies to train your army's psychos and launching rockets

Lmaoing @ you're life famalapai

France is really autistic about this. French Guyana is just an extension of mainland France in their eyes.

Isn't it where ESA would launch its rockets from if it wasn't such a joke of an organisation?

So it's France

France borders Brazil and the Netherlands.

Is quality of life there though comparable to that of mainland France?

I haven't been there but a simple observation over the internet indicates it is not comparable to mainland France.
Yes. But I think only France is like this. Dutch overseas territories for example are excluded from many EU related things including migration and don't even use the Euro. This would be unacceptable in the eyes of France but the Dutch are more than happy they have little to do with their former colonies.

Cool, I guess
>little to do with their former colonies.
France seems to ejoy having their former niggers overpopulating their country

South American baltics.

Basically just beachheads for other countries.

nah, I see it as a colony and so do most frenchies, I guess

Well in that regard the Negerlands isn't much different
I was talking about the state of France. I highly doubt the people truly believe it.

Too soon jackass DELET!!!!

I'm Dutch. The cutest girl from my highschool just posted a picture of her and 10 other blonde girls in Suriname. Ready to see some nice waterfalls.
It struck me literally 80% of the Dutch students going there are blonde girls. Meanwhile 80% of the students going to Spain or latin-America are men.

No one, and I mean no one knows what's up with them. I've never met someone from there personally or over the internet

Don't listen to him, ofc it is part of France, France is indeed undivisible. This is how country extend: by conquests. Don't be butthurt cuz we managed o keep some lands in america.