Oh shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0UdI91Wlr1E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-7GssaBIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Advertising is against the rules.

why is he holding a giant turd between his chin and neck

who cares

If this asshole would fix his audio balance, he might be worth listening to, but fuck is it grating when he decides to scream into his mic with no concern for turning it the fuck down,

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that are subscribed to this faggot.

Well to be honest the crossover episode wasn't half bad..

What no it isn't...

>reviews The Big Fairy Share Scare
>misses the big obvious plot hole where Cosmo and Wanda lose their wands and Cosmo suddenly has his wand back a moment later when he needs it

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-7GssaBIM
Well?

Honestly, I was expecting him to do "Video Game References", since he mentioned liking that episode.
But he did say this was good too, so I can't say I'm surprised.

I can think of several critics with that problem, but he is one of them.

His voice is awful and his diction is even more awful.

>ammerble animation
>atrossy reviews

>Oh shit

I'm sorry

Too much existentialism on his part.

>That moment when he goes on a tangent near the end of the episode and doesn't actually talk about the resolution.
Why does he keep doing this?

Is he "our" guy!?

People on Sup Forums are unable to form their own opinions, so they'd rather subscribe to autistic cartoon reviewers to inform them on how they're supposed to feel about children's entertainment.

Maybe, but I'd rather Pan-Pizza be "our guy".
He has better editing and more of a sense of humor.

go to bed, pan, you fucking faggot. Stop riding off other's popularity

Do people actually like this fag?

Those who do don't deserve to be called people.

Anyone who's brave and/or narcissistic enough to get on an e-soapbox will eventually get fans, no matter how mediocre, autistic or how shit their content is, so long as they update frequently enough. That's the internet for you

The first video I watched from Mr. Enter was D.W.'s Very Bad Mood, it's hilariously edited. So as I watched another one and another and they're bad, most of them are edited pretty bad. Even the recent one a beginning of his sentence gets cuts off to show a scene and then the said sentence follows. I think when I first watched the DW one it must have been on my phone since annotations don't show mentioning who edited. I still watch a bunch of his videos but damn does the guy complain about everything. A shitty Family Guy episode for example where he'll cover what makes it shit, but also criticizes the humor you'd expect in any episode of Family Guy, but I guess he just hates the show too. Also he hates Flapjack and because it's ugly, anything with gross out humor he hates. But honestly he does good job breaking down a series or episode making it interesting, especially when it's a series I've never heard when I need to see a train wreck of show for a good laugh.

It's hilarious that he thinks duck lips are a meme. I made duck lips all the time as a kid in the 90s.

Fuck off.

How can Pan ride off Enter's popularity if he predated the guy by about 3 years?

Is he our guy?

His basic point about not liking something I can agree with but his reasoning I can't

Fuck no.

wouldn't it be them forming their own opinions by subscribing to said reviewer? why do you people always have to be so mad at other people who don't agree with you?