i like rick and morty

i pretend to like it to start shit

Conformist

nobody does that
stay triggered

Absolute madmen!

I do

WUBA WUBA POOPYDICKBALLS PENIS IN ASSHOLE HAHAHAHA LOOOL

it disappeared up its own fundament desu. i enjoyed the earlier episodes but it went to shit v rapidly

>i pretend

Why do fans of Rock and Mortar think the show is smarter than it actually is?
I swear there's like a thousand "theories" about this dumb show on Youtube right now.

>reddit and memey

Rick and morty is shit though and so is this thread.
So can some user out there summon exodia to end this thread please?

Maybe you're just too thick to understand the nuances, have you considered that?

>Too dumb to understand Rick and Morty

GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

t. Brainlet

This guy just saw right through me.
Jokes aside I really don't get the appeal of this show. I especially don't like how it looks. It's just ugly.

faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

>being so insecure that the fanbase is your primary reason for disliking something

Rick and Morty is a pretty shitty show and Sup Forums hates it and says that it's reddit so why do people on this board still watch it and make threads all the time about how much they hate it. Why spend all your energy talking about shit you don't like instead of things you like, it's seems pathetic and unnecessary

>implying
Where in his post did he say that? If anyone's insecure it's you lmao

it's the basis of every post bashing this show
>so le reddit
>why do NORMEEZ keep telling me to watch it?
>it's for sjw's becuz they beat up a nazi!!!

>tfw you want to love Rick and Morty but there have now been multiple episodes that were 100% garbage
The Simpsons ran like 12 seasons before airing anything as despicable as Get Schwifty, what the fuck is their excuse

The earlier episodes had great use of stream of consciousness dialogue that's pretty unique among animated shows and it helped make it stand out.

They've totally abandoned that now though in favour of wacky hijinks and zany situational comedy, and I'd say it's for the worse.

Dude you're right god isn't real

>what fun is it to like things when everybody else does amiright? i can't think of it as my hip new discovery if it's all over NORMEEbook

I like rick and morty and don't give a shit about how others feel about it

This show is fucking garbage and you have no taste

I still like the show on the whole but I think the move towards more conventional dialogue has made it kind of generic

>pretend to dislike something to fit in
>on this shithole nonetheless
you got me

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight!

I watch it. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes not. I can't understand why people obsess over this show one way or the other. If you don't like it, why isn't it enough to just not watch it? Why the internet crusade to try and talk people out of watching it? The anti-R&M crowd come off like "athiests" that hate God so much that instead of just living their lives without faith they feel compelled to try and actively convert other people.

I like R&M, does that mean I have to vehemently defend it when someone criticizes it? No. I literally could not care less if you never watch another episode.

Last show I watched was Futurama. I don't know maybe I'd like rick and morty but after futurama I don't feel like watching never ending shows without centric plot.

it's pretty mediocre, yet another sign of an impending intellectual crysis (which, by pure coincidence, is happening with the cultural decline of europe and the hegemonic position that los estados unidos hold in the western world)

You're just saying that to fit in, rick and morty is a SMART show for SMART people

>crysis

I thought season one and two were pretty good, not amazing but i've been trying to find shows that fill the Futurama void
That being said i've not been enjoying season 3 that much

Everybody just have a good time!

I'm mostly indifferent about it and change my opinion based on the consensus of the lastest thread. I lean toward watching it though, just too lazy to download it.

Muh strawmam

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

> ... to fit in on Sup Forums

What a pathetic human being you are.

Are they going to stop putting dicks on the aliens now that they have all the ladies working with them? I haven't noticed any this season.

>[ ] Not shitpost
>[X] Shitpost
>[X] Sup Forums approved shitpost
>[ ] /r9k/ approved shitpost
>[X] Mispelled "big" words
>[ ] Doesn't understand grammar
>[X] Dunning-Krueger mild delusions of grandeur
This is registering pretty high on the shitpost reader, sir. I think you'd better come with me.

>watching a literal cuckold show
nice job faggot

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUUUSE TONIIGHHT

This is actually a great time saver. Instead of actually sitting through shows to find out if they're good or not, you could just search the shows name on some social media platform and if the people talking about it are ugly, fat, or nerdy looking then it's not worth checking out.

This.
Zombie Rick and Morty sucks.

the show and it's fanbase are cancer in the purest form

>being associated with retards and 12 years old is ok
Most people don't think it's ok.

>too smart to format blogposts

>replying to pasta

I can't wait until summer is over

God, looking at this "man's" face made me realize that I need a fucking haircut.