I hate the Teen Titans cartoon and shit that takes after its designs is because Raven is not supposed to be cute...

I hate the Teen Titans cartoon and shit that takes after its designs is because Raven is not supposed to be cute, she's supposed to be scary. Injustice nailed it.

Yes, black albino trannies scare me too. One of them killed my parents.

MtF transgenders aren't scary, you'll get used to them.

Why are you so transphobic, OP?

>scary things
>not cute

Oh yeah, she was super spooky

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA, IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION!

>anti-TTfags having shit taste as always.

WHY IS SHE APPROPRIATING INDIAN CULTUREEEEEEEEEE

Wasn't Raven cuteified before the cartoon came out?

Raven was never scary. Unusual looking? Sure. But not scary. I too hate her modern design though. I love it in the cartoons but in the comics her older, NTT look was better.

There's no reason for female fictional characters to not be attractive for my dick
It's pointless

That's a teen, is it?

any new characters after harley and blue beetle

i hope she looks like this in the game

deadshot

what?

that's pretty good

Her face looks like it was made in the character creator in Oblivion.

>injustice nailed it
stop

she is no where near as ugly

It's a joke from the same vein the first two posts.

Injustice Raven has a noticeable masculine facial structure which caused people to mockingly call it a transsexual due to transgenders usually having facial features of their original sex.

She doesn't look like a teenager at all.

Every character from the silver age looks like it's on their mid-30s, it's mostly noticeable in the kids tho.

Depends on the writer, but generic cuteness takes away from the tragedy.

Oh yeah, to explain this to those that don't get it.

Raven is slowly taking on more demonic features the longer she taps into Trigon's abilities. It doesn't just force her into more demonic shapes, but also makes it harder to retain a human form.

At some point she's gotta look like a full-blown monster girl. An American-style monster girl. Think Injustice faces.

I agree with you. She's the daughter of a demon. She ain't supposed to be cute.

The waifuists are completely triggered.

She looked pretty normal before Flashpoint. Was there a reason or did they just start drawing her prettier?

You are a brave soul talking shiy about those faggots.
I hope you do not suffer long.

That plot point was resolved shortly after that panel, with her becoming cute again

Later she died and was revived in what was most likely a younger body, even if it was never actually addressed (in fact, in she was going to college, but after her rebirth she was an high-schooler)