Your friendly reminder that the future of white genes therein lies within the Asian race

Your friendly reminder that the future of white genes therein lies within the Asian race.

The Asian race is far more civilized than our own, excelling at IQ, lower crime rates, lower divorce rates, receive less welfare, etc. They typically make better humans, specially women.

In their wombs will we create children with the same discipline as Asians and creativity as ours. Marry an Asian woman who will be a good wife and ensure the future of white genes.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
youtube.com/watch?v=wskmzNn0RaE
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YV0O7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone else feel that Japanese are actually superior to us..? didn't Hitler literally suggest the same in Mein Kampf..?

I've seen one other commenter say that we should accept Asians as honorary whites - we are part Asian after all (see the occasional slanted eyes of the Scandinavians - but I believe we all have some of that blood).

I dunno man - once Irish and Italian weren't 'us' (anglo), but with inbreeding we had to accept them as just 'white'. Will we accept East Asians that way, too? They are civilized, clean, and smart after all. And have, what, Denisovan blood is it? God it would make dating as a fashist a lot easier.

agree

Obviously yes, they are.
Have you ever seen a homeless Japanese? Ever heard of a Japanese man rape a white woman? Ever heard of a Japanese receive welfare? Steal or murder? Evade taxes? Receive taxes? Have you ever heard of Japanese complaining to be a minority, or engaging in the same kind of degeneracy as white Americans do (such as twerking college girls who post their shit on Vines, drugs, cuckoldry, night clubs, etc?) No. Instead they make up for the most productive members of society, have higher IQs, employment rates, admitance into college and so on. Yet all whites will do is brag about "MUH DICK SIZE", "WE WUZ EMPIRES AND SHIET", "WE WHITE MEN WERE KANGS UNTIL DA JEW MAN CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING". Like really ?

*receive welfare

Ive seen a homeless jap
In kyoto
Gave him about 100aud

But I agree with your general sentiments

Yes, let's just ignore the fact that the vast majority of innovation stemmed from geniuses of European decent. Let's prioritize conformity, servility, and the mere 3 point IQ advantage of East Asians above European creativity and ambition. Brilliant.

ITT: Absolutely degenerate weaboo faggots

... in exchange for that, their women become fair game. Not a bad deal :)

yes OP is right. yello monkey suck good dick when teached appropriate. iq not that good but nevermind who cares anyway.
i cant really tell how many babies i have over there already, must be a couple of them now. they literally want you to cum inside their tight yello pussy all the time!

I don't see any Japs here, do you?

>literally "WE WUZ INVENTORS!"
Surprise: for all of history until the industrial revolution Asia was many decades, some times centuries, beyond European civilization and culture. Now your shortly lived time of "WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT" is coming into downfall as you can see the world of today, and soon enough the world will be taken over by China again.

>didn't Hitler literally suggest the same in Mein Kampf..?
do cite evidence please.

tfw no qt asian gf

How do you reconcile the fact that Asians collectively are declining in population?

China and Japan will not be world powers in 50 years.

> roastie mad betas found a superior product

This is a non-problem.

>Oceanic zipper-head detected
You have to go back

I am lonely General Stormcringe

I have no friends

maybe I can make friends with Asians?

I think asian girls are superior because they haven't let their countries be over run with shitskins and mass immigration.

>conveniently omits the anime masturbating weirdos who buy girls undies from a vending machine

pretty hard to overlook on Sup Forums m80

Make
Anglosphere
Go
Asian

>This is a non-problem
Sure pal. Now watch as Africa becomes the center for progress and innovation in 100 years

Now you're just being ignorant.

Too late, white people are already mixing with spics

weeb dreams btfo

it's such a damn shame japs are so racist.
i kind of want to stick it in a qt japanese's ass before i die

Nothing wrong with this actually. Asian girls are easy to get if you're a white guy.

Asian pussy was literally made for white cock.

>>vByjblO9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

>t. butthurt frog in denial
Enjoy ur terror attacks.

Thats already happening senpai.
Go to any major city in nz aus or canada

japs are no good for breeding, half asian kids are mentally damaged.

>The Asian race is far more civilized than our own

>excelling at IQ

There IS actual data on this, too bad you haven't read it. Whites, Asians, no IQ diference, Scholastic achievment difference was "homework culture" of Asians.

Are you thereby implying that human races all have the same IQ?

>same kind of degeneracy as white Americans do (such as twerking college girls who post their shit on Vines
youtube.com/watch?v=wskmzNn0RaE
学生はとても可愛いですね

posts like this are what prove white nationalists are rational.

As a white person, I have no qualms admitting that Asians are on the whole smarter than whites, at least in certain areas like math. Nor do I have a problem admitting that many of their societies are more civilized, like in Japan, Taiwan, or South Korea, and parts of China.

Meanwhile, no Black person or dark Mexican will ever admit that whites are smarter or better than them in any way.

>Steal or murder? Evade taxes?
m8... the yakuza is like one of the oldest gangs in the world

>posts like this are what prove white nationalists are rational.

>didn't Hitler literally suggest the same in Mein Kampf..?

>As a white person, I have no qualms admitting that Asians are on the whole smarter than whites

Holy fuck, stormfags are actually this delusional

Part of Asian culture is hiding all that shit. It's a cult of appearances.

Get one asap. I have one and it's even better than I used to fantasize about.

>This

Not to mention, European IQ is measured as a monolith, whereas East Asians are measured separate from South/South East Asians (80-90 IQ).

Projecting: the post.

his dad was a colossal faggot weirdo beta, you could tell.

Also didn't he have some kike blood?

An aisan will act so nice to you, but behind your back will say the worst things.

Especially in China or Japan

I could see it helping when the eye width normalizes after several generations, but alas, I will only live to see half- and quarterchinks

would rather this than have the USA turn into niggerville desu senpai

I wonder what Asian men would have to say about all this.

yes, wide eyes seem to dominate (fortunately) and American whites have enough skin tone variation to subsume the yerrowr. you ever seen a ginger chink though?

I clarified my statement saying they are often smarter in specific areas.

When it comes to innovation, creativity, and the spirit of exploring and conquest, whites are, or at least were, superior to Asians.

There's nothing wrong in admitting this.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YV0O7

actually cool news. sorry you didn't simultaneously develop the exact same scientific inquiry framework and elemental configuration as us

[spoiler]Didn't gook moot evade taxes?[/spoiler]

OR mate with this democratic plantation slave.... I mean voter.

But muh black hair and black eyes

Japanese > all other Asians. Chinks are the worst, basically an entire race of yellow jews

>daily reminder that the future of the white race is mixing with another race

Really makes me think.

If I marry at all it will be to a Chinese, Thai or (perhaps) Japanese fine lady

fuck off weeb

The Han Chinese have to be eradicated they are a chinese ethnic group of ruthless sociopaths thats where all the chink stereotypes come from what the Han people do, they have almost wiped out all the other chinese ethnicities like the Manchu people its sad.

ANGLO DREAM

fixed

is this literally how elliot rodgers was made?

woah

Pale whale ahoy

why is their food, of all things, censored???

Wild to think each one of those girls is going to grow up to fuck a white guy...

>a
Asian girls go absolutely wild at college.I'd guess each sucks off 20 Whites at least by the time they graduate.

bday cake

Stop they're too cute for your slut fantasies. She will find a nice man to settle down with and love.

>The Asian race is far more civilized than our own,

>shit, spit, and piss in the streets
>horrifically cruel to animals
>no soul
>would slaughter their entire family for money

>What do you think?
I think you're a cuck gook who craves to watch gook females get pierced by the BWC.

Fuck off you pedo. Just a daily reminder that you are a mistake of nature.

Not to mention most asian countries are 3rd world shitholes. And without the western countries help, they'd still be living with no technology or anything.

I can second this. this is the truth in boston for the non-fresh of the boat asians

Why do Asian girls have the best lips for sucking dick?

But they are easy and I want to stick my dick into something that doesn't understand my verbal abuse with no strings attached.

>fantasy
No, lad, it's all too real. Trust me.

Second gen is the worst because they've been under insane pressure from their parents to excel in school.

Their mouths are fucking tiny, so their lips get a nice seal around your cock.

Conveniently, they also create governments that many of them are desperate to escape. A good-looking Chinese or Vietnamese woman is only slightly more expensive than a marriage license and a plane ticket. Koreans and Japs need to be flown to and courted, but Western men give them two things they've never had: token respect, and a dick that grows when erect.

deluded

>Now watch as Africa becomes the center for progress and innovation in 100 years
Africa hasn't done much for humanity for hundreds of years. I doubt that Africa will do much for humanity in 100 years.

As a latino, I agree.

No they invent very little compared to Germanics or Slavs
Refine things astoundingly well though
I'd say whites and asians are fantastic as companions though

Except it's true
and
It's more like
WE WUZ, ARE AND WILL KEEP BEING INVENTORZ AND SHEIT

I have one also. I can confirm they're better than white women. Mine's very submissive in bed and got a great sense of humor.

>mfw it's that thread again

3 billion asians on the planet. 1% of them are not sub human 99% of them are.

>why are asians so superior?

Fuck off Brazil. North Carolina and the Wright Brothers were first in flight! Never forgive, never forget!

I had an orgy full of asian guys once and boy did they do things to me that I couldn't even dream off. All my sexual encounters with asian men afterwards were the same and at some point I had so many orgams to asian men that white guys just didn't do it for me anymore. My pussy belongs only to asian men and I'll never ever go back.

Chinese people invented super primordial versions of things whites perfected
in return we gave them
postal service
roads
electricity
railroads
the list goes on, did you even look it up?

>all that matters in life is how intense my orgasms are

Fuck I hate people. Shitty, useless fucking apes.

Fuck off.

You must be unaware that 90% of the fastest growing countries are in Africa.

Face it, Asians and Whites have lost. Bow down to your new overlords.

Feering rucky?

Canada belongs to yellows.

Japan is gone due fukushima. It's still leaking and people there are getting very sick. It's fucking up their genetics and more babies are born as deformed or otherwise retarded. More and more abortions because of this.

Expect massive exodus in 10-20 years. Pacific is gone too, people just dont know it yet because MSM is covering it up.

It's not about intensity, it's about having an orgasm in the first place. White men are lazy because they think that all the pussy in the world is dripping wet for them and don't put any effort into very important parts of a healthy relationship. When I'm with asian men, everything is perfect, they are my emotional pillow, my best friend and my perfect sexual partner. They care about women and look 10 times better than any other race.

I've seen shit tons of homeless Japs while I was there you fucking dingdong

It's not about having an orgasm. Sex is for procreation, it only feels good so you'll reproduce. Again, you're a dumb fucking whore who's happy to betray and throw away everything good for some momentary, personal and selfish pleasure.

>slant eye shit colored poop people look better than any other race
Haha you're so fucked. I hope you get raped and murdered, useless piece of shit.