Butch Hartman Reveals a unreleased pilot for CN: DYNAMICE!

Have the same soundtrack of all BH show btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJzTSD-I-RQ&

2:41
the moment that butch cracks

I watched 14 seconds and quit. This sucks.

Isn't that because of Guy Moon?
Also doesn't really seem like something CN would go for, I don't blame them for passing it down

>Can you make it a comedy?
God dammit Cartoon Network

He should've stuck to the original concept. It's not like he had anything to lose when he's settled comfortably over at Nick. I like to think Butch did this to show an example in executive meddling, what with CN killing off all its action programs during that time.

Tbh I don't see why he had to change the designs so drastically. "Can you make it a comedy?" doesn't mean you gotta revamp the designs. Hell, the stark, muscular mice could have been part of the comedy itself.

>whatever you say, hector gonzales

this was gonna be be the running gag for every episode, wasn't it?

The fuck? I assumed he had an exclusive contract with Nickelodeon.

original designs were way better, even for a comedy

>if you liked it, tweet it out to cartoon network and see what they say

i don't they literally just told him, Can you make it a comedy, there were probably more "suggestions" than just that

>Butch Hartman finally has a really good idea
>CN butchers it

If he kept the old designs, or maybe made them slightly cuter he could have totally gone a samurai pizza cats route

>Can you make it a comedy?
laughing_kanye_but_then_serious.gif

>concept art looks great
>show is standard thick lines static characters fair

Every time.

You know, all of Hartman's shows have had problems out of the gate but I'm starting to wonder how much of it is executive meddling.

dodged a bullet there.

butch i mean, not CN.

>wanted Danny Phantom to be an action show with a different artstyle compared to FOP
>Nick wants it to look exactly like FOP

>wanted Dynomice to be SWAT RATS
>CN wants it to be a silly comedy

the man is cursed

the artstyle wasnt Double Penetration's problem it was the writing

>action show status: still taboo

no ratings*

FTYF user

What gets me is how he can look at the giant 90s guns and them being wielded by mice and not think it's already at least partly a comedy.