>Not Used to the Truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=z475JvR392M

>Get Me One of Those
youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_HpRF9qag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBCU8wELJAA
movieweb.com/captain-america-civil-war-cut-scene-black-widow-fight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess, more character development in which the character talks to the camara about it instead of shooting scenes showing us while the character tells us.

You know, making it interesting

Is this the new defense the shitposters will be peddling?

Did someone say DELETE?

DELIGHTFUL

>Is this the new defense the shitposters will be peddling?

Defense about what? Is true, they over use characters giving long speeches as a way to develop them.

That's why the deletted scenes are shit, they never had plans on doing anything beyond the action scenes

Above 3 minutes of new footage!!!! And 2 out of those 3 minutes are just filler!

Please explain to me why Matt Hardy is now a meme.

Yeah the directors should have shot 40 more minutes of movie and then cut it. THAT'S good filmmaking

That second scene is pretty cool, though it doesn't add anything to the film. I feel like they could have kept it in.

If nothing else it explains why his suit was able to stop the bullets. I don't think they mentioned it in the film itself and I'm betting normies were confused.

I don't know, I stopped watching wrestling nearly 10 years ago, I just started watching these videos out of pure curiosity. As far as I can tell he's either legitimately lost his mind or taken kayfabe to a whole new level.

Dialogue is supposed to give you insight on a character. Exposition-ladden conversations are not the golden standard movies should aspire to achieve.

They probably did. They pick and choose what they want in the deleted scenes cause some stuff just isn't worth it. There's even more shit that was cut out of BvS that wasn't in the ultimate cut.

Steve actually mentioned it. That's why the Russos cut it, the two key-information the Panther/Widow scene conveyed, the Vibranium suit and the extradition to Wakanda, were already conveyed in other scenes.

Thought I feel it compounds to the movie and should've been kept in.

The Russos pretty notoriously only shoot the absolute necessary. They said their rough cut of the movie has just 20 minutes longer than the final version.

Although, sure, there are alttakes.

A new storyline/gimmick that became popular for how bizarre, silly and quotable is.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBCU8wELJAA

>If nothing else it explains why his suit was able to stop the bullets.

To me that made Black Panthern scenes beyond dumb.

So he gets shot with a gattling gun shit from a helicopter and doesn't even reacts to it but for some reason punching is super effective

Deleted animatics:
movieweb.com/captain-america-civil-war-cut-scene-black-widow-fight/

You can still throw around something that's bullet proof.

But bullets are like punches and those don't affect him soo....

The scene explains that BP doesn't fall under the accords because he's a king

>Hawkeye and Ant-Man were at one point on Stark's side
>Vision was at one point on Cap's side.

Pretty nifty.

no. god no. you dumb fuck. bullets pierce, punches are blunt force.

>bullets are like punches
They're really not, user. Their entire purpose is to pierce, not to impact.

There's some nice character moments in there that didn't make the cut.

>STEVE: I'm sorry about this.

>SAM: This isn't the first time I've been locked in the back of a police truck. Hell, it isn't even the first time I've been locked in the back of a police truck with you. Besides... I've never been to Berlin.

>STEVE: I have.

--

>CLINT: You know, I spent some time as a zombie. Nothing compared to you, but... I did bad things. And it was me, y'know... Except it wasn't.

>BUCKY: I don't remember what I did.

>CLINT: Well... Maybe you're better off.

--

>STEVE: What happens now?

>CHAPMAN: I don't see how that's your concern -

>CLINT: Lockdown. Full search with X-ray. Psychological evaluation by morning.

>RHODES: He's alive. I'd consider that a win if I were you.

--

>SHARON: Gentlemen, this is a secure facility. I'm going to have to ask you to turn in your weapons. They go straight to impound, and I can assure you they'll be secure.

>CHAPMAN: Nobody carries in here except authorized personnel.

>STEVE: When can we expect those back?

>CHAPMAN: Least of your worries, mate. What you ought to be asking yourself is why I shouldn't throw you in a cell right next to your psychopath friend.

>TONY: Because 70 years ago he kept your grandfathers from speaking German. I've got it from here.

>CHAPMAN: Those two don't leave the Ops Center.

>TONY: I'm missing my Lamaze class right now.

>STEVE: There's no way I'd let them kill him.

>TONY: If you signed the accords, you wouldn't have to make that choice.

>STEVE: I don't remember it being a choice.

>TONY: Look, you dragged me here. Let me kiss a few asses, smooth this over. We can get Barnes in the system, you two go back to the States, then we can talk about you, the accords, Wanda -

>CLINT: What about Wanda?

>TONY: Nothing, she's great.

>SAM: Then why'd you say it?

>TONY: She might be a little under house arrest at the moment. Vision is just babysitting her until we can work out what to do.

>CLINT: Let her go, that's what you do.

>TONY: She didn't sign the accords. She's not an American citizen. And I'm pretty sure they don't give tourists vistas to weapons of mass destruction.

>RHODES: She's just a kid, Tony.

>TONY: And that makes you more comfortable with her powers? Can you honestly say you trust her?

>STEVE: Right now? A hell of a lot more than I trust you.

The stairways scene here is better than in the actual movie.

Dadhawk being based.

>CHAPMAN: So, are you two serious, or are you risking your entire career for a bit of fun in the sack?

>SHARON: Excuse me?

>CHAPMAN: I may look stupid, but that's just a product of getting punched in the head so many times. I know you tipped Rogers about Romania. You leaked classified information to an unauthorized civilian. I could bounce you back to Langley tonight.

>SHARON: Then do it. But don't you dare question my professionalism. Barnes would've torn your team to shreds. The only reason why he's in custody is because I called the right man for the job.

--

>RHODES: How did they find out we were here?

>INTERPOL AGENT: Some idiot cop sent out a tweet.

>TONY: Steve...

>STEVE: Don't, Tony.

>TONY: Don't what? Don't try to get you to stop acting like an ass or don't call you an ass in the first place... Oops, too late.

>STEVE: I'm glad someone is enjoying himself.

>TONY: Man, what is it with you? You dress up in the flag, you name yourself after our country, but the minute the actual government asks for some accountability, you go all James Dean. You may be schizo... Or maybe just a tiny bit of a liar.

--

>CHAPMAN: Doctor. I just want to remind you that every man in this facility is innocent until proven guilty.

>GEISZLER: Of course.

>CHAPMAN: That said, this man is without a doubt one of the most prolific murderers of the last two centuries, and that's reason number one why you might like to keep your distance.

>GEISZLER: Don't worry about me.

>Get Me One of Those
They should've only kept that reaction shot of Natasha overlooking the airport fight. I think it helps cement her change of mind later in the scene, but I can see how it can be seen as hamfisted.

>Zemo Meets Broussard
Good choice, not that necessary in the final cut.

>Not Used to the Truth
Good choice, not that necessary in the final cut.

>STEVE: You pulled your weapons contracts, you sat in front of the Congress and told them they couldn't have your Iron Man technology, because you were the only one responsible enough to use it. Now you're willing to let them turn us into a branch of the military, no questions asked. If you want schizo... Look in the mirror.

>TONY: I cancelled my contracts so that I could stop people from getting killed. Same with giving away my suit. But people are dying anyway, because of me... Us.

>STEVE: War isn't clean, Tony. And no matter how high the tech, it's rarely precise. There's always collateral damage. That's why it's fought by soldiers, not businessmen.

>TONY: That's your problem, Steve. You're still at war. 70 years and you're still in the trenches with your old old rules and ideas. I'm trying to build the future, and you're trashing half of Europe trying to raise the dead.

>SAM: Man, I'm getting tired of this show. You got the remote?

>RHODES: Tony is right, you know.

>CLINT: Tell that to the people down there.

>SHARON: The doctor is starting. If you want to watch.

Lot of nice stuff here.

>SHARON: I'm sorry, but it sure looks like him.

>STEVE: Make-up, wigs, plasmafiber veils. Natasha Romanoff could be in this room right now and we wouldn't know it.

>SHARON: We're already looking for the guy. He's committed a dozen murders. Why would anyone have the trouble of framing him for one he didn't?

>STEVE: Why did Interpol release the tape in the first place?

>SHARON: Get the word out. Involve as many eyeballs as we can.

>STEVE: That's a hell of a way to flush out a guy who's gone to the ground, even if you're not the police. Blow up a bomb, get your picture taken, and you've got 7 million people looking for the Winter Soldier.

>SHARON: Say, if anything of that is true, if somebody wanted Bucky, that doesn't guarantee that they'd get him, it just guarantees that we would.

>STEVE: That's exactly what they wanted.

>ZEMO: Hello, James. Do you mind if I sit down? My name is Geiszler, I'm a doctor. Have you eaten, James? Can I get you anything? They have a cafe. My purpose here is to get to know you, get a sense of what you're feeling. I hope you'll friend me friendly. My friends do.

>ZEMO: I know you've lost a great deal, James. And I know it feels like you must bear it alone, but you're wrong. What you feel, others have felt. But that doesn't make it less painful... Loosing everything you hold dear. And then be forced to carry on, as if nothing happened.

>BUCKY: My name is Bucky.

>STEVE: Thank you for this. I owe you.

>SHARON: You can make it up to me. I have plans.

>ZEMO: The impulse to live grips us, doesn't it? It certainly clings to you. Why do you think that is?

>BUCKY: I don't know.

>ZEMO: If you permit me, we endure, even against our will, because we are human. Even you. Look at me. We all have known despair. I have lost hope, more than once, but I am here. Why? Because I have a purpose. And you have a purpose too.

>ZEMO: You've seen a great deal, haven't you, James?

>BUCKY: I don't remember.

>ZEMO: Maybe you don't want to. Maybe you fear that if you open your mouth and talk about the horrors, you might never stop. But don't worry. You don't have to talk about them all. Just... one.

I love how two of these videos starts right off with Widow's ass.

>You can make it up to me. I have plans.

Tony will need the brown pants come Infinity War.

Still mad.

>Get Me One of Those

I like to think that someone looked at this line, saw it being filmed and had the decency and integrity to say "NO"

>Defense

I'm not pro or anti anything, but there needs to be some honesty about Civil War and a lot of these MCU movies: They went from telling stories and attempting to capture the comics on screen to just endless exposition, lowest-common-denominator humor, and paper thin sequences made only to promote next week's big hero.

>all that green screen

ebin

>the deleted scenes are shit

Maybe that's why they're deleted?

>But bullets are like punches and those don't affect him soo....
Nope. Unlike in hollywood bullets don't actually have much momentum if it doesn't penetrate. Someone who gets shot just falls to their feet, they don't fly across the room. So if you have a suit that perfectly prevents penetration, the bullets would not be able to slow you down. It might still hurt from bruising.