This was just a series of non sequitur scenes that added up to nothing. Nobody's motivations made sense...

This was just a series of non sequitur scenes that added up to nothing. Nobody's motivations made sense. Ships are boring as well, why weren't they at home?

t. woman

t. woman

>seen this movie
>enjoyed it
>can't remember anything about it

men will never understand this thread

pls be in london

I don't really like Russel Crowe and have never seen this film.

t.gay

You're female

t. gender fluid

Nobody likes him, but the movie was good

It's really weird you chose to post this thread today because earlier I was just thinking about what a great movie this was.

W O M E N
O
M
E
N

What an amazing coincidence. Some variation of this thread is only posted 8 times a day

DONT YOU KNOW YOU'RE MEANT TO CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO WEEVILS

I was fortunate enough to watch this movie for the first time in my life a few months ago after lighting up a big fat joint.

Safe to say that I lost my mind over how amazing this film was made. I felt like I was part of the crew and every creek the boat made I felt like I could feel it. Every wave that rocked the ship was felt deep inside my bones.

I would recommend this movie to all the beta dyel faggots who think they're men but are actually inline to become traps. Watch it, might save your gender you stupid fucks.

DUDE

t. woman

A FUCKING WOMAN

Found the woman.

I want to watch the movie in a 4D theatre in a seat that simulates the movement on a ship.

so the memes really are true

post tits

tits