Hey Clark. If you get me a lead on that story I'll let you lick Bruce's cum out of my vag tonight

Hey Clark. If you get me a lead on that story I'll let you lick Bruce's cum out of my vag tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tXfJ0bIXe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great thread OP

Is Lois a canon slut reporter?

Nah shes a cold bitch that doesnt put out and thanks you for the free dinner.

>Tfw my character is made darker and more broody like Batman
>Tfw my character jobs to Batman to appease the Batfags
>Tfw my character is either killed or turned evil so Batman can take the spotlight
>Tfw everyone loves Batman

Can someone post some lois legs from superman tas? There are some shots of her that are unbelievable

Y-yes Lois.

>my character

You probably haven't even seen the show OP's pic comes from, much less read the comics.

Alright whos hotter, Lois or Mercy?

Every time people mention these two-part episodes saying that Zack Snyder should have just adapt it i like to remind them that in this shit Bruce fucked Lois before Clark and later as Batman taught Superman on how to be a more effective hero.

Also, i've once read a fanfic where Bruce was just trying to seduce Lois so that he could get on Clark/Superman's pants.

So Supermans been getting cucked by Batman since the 90's?

That only happened in the cartoon.

Only in that cartoon. But Catwoman wants that superficial in the comics.

Superdick

To be fair, I'm 90% certain that Clark fucked either Volcana.

Or hit up Maxima.

Or one of the female furies when he was mind-controlled by Darkseid.

post more slutty lois shots from tas

I read that as Super Facial

I think Lashing straight up calls him lover when he comes back, right?

Yes.

I can't recall off the top of my head, but what else was she doing in his bedroom?

Lol Every girl in the series wanted a piece of Superman. It's just that he was nice and didn't want to take advantage of them.didnt he fuck those 3 bondage chicks from akropolis?

>Now in exciting "motion picture" format

I like where this is going
>The look on Perry's face
Im dying

It's like he seen a great ghost of some sort, possibly of Roman origin.

And pantsu.

I'm surprised they didn't try to breed him out on Apocalypse now that you mention it

>they forgot to color in the mascara on her right eye

>didn't try

Come to think of it, do you think Lashina was in it for business as much as pleasure? I can only imagine what would've happened if Grail was a character back then.

I read somewhere that originally in the series finally of JLU Superman was going to fight the son he had with Lashida or something.

whatever pleases Granny, the old voyeur

Superman superfucks supervillains

that would have pissed off a lot of people

I can imagine why, but honestly I would have wanted to see something like that. Maybe it's because I've read too much ASOIAF and just want a DCAU Jon Snow.

>try to have sex
>Suddenly "MMMMNNN YES, GRANNY ADORES HER CHILDREN!"
>In Ed Asner's voice

BONER DESTROYED

What's worse, your sidekick/son wanting Superdick, or one of your biggest love interests wanting Superdick?

>those eyes
Heh

>Granny conditions you to only be able to get off when you hear her Ed Asner voice

LOIS, YOU WERE SECRETLY THE JOKER ALL ALONG!?

This is my fetish and yet I will never find a thread of dedicated forced kisses.

T-that sounds terrible user. I'd thought /h/ would be all over that shit.

Sup Forums and you've probably already seen it, but Jojo Phantom Blood's opening has the mother of all stolen kisses.
youtube.com/watch?v=2tXfJ0bIXe0

I've never found any unless they use some weird name and are only active when I'm not around.

And yeah, I'm aware of Jojo. But it's just not the same ;_;

I think Dio just needed a stern talking to, and he wouldn't of ended up a massive jackass.