You know, as much as I hate to admit it, he has a point,/pole/

You know, as much as I hate to admit it, he has a point,/pole/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LNvXjb44-U
inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation/AnnualInflation.asp
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/labor-force-participation-improves-americans-not-labor-force
cnbc.com/2016/08/19/whats-next-now-that-opec-hot-air-put-oil-into-a-bull-market.html
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/10/how-much-credit-does-obama-deserve-for-the-stock-market-recovery/263934/
shadowstats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suppose being entirely wrong can also be considered a point.

Oh yeah. Get rid of one $85K job, add 2 $18K min wage jobs.

GROWTH!

>implying obongo had anything to do with any of those things
If bush was still president would he be a hero too?

dependent on OPEC
dependent on economic cycle
dependent on economic cycle

What the fuck does the President have to do with any of those?

The president doesn't actually have much of an effect on the economy during his own term.

>employment? up.
Glad I can be a fast food cashier instead of manufacturing appliances or being a foreman. Thanks for the new jobs of the future.

10,000,000,000 added to the debt and a ceiling raise three times during his administration, THANKS OBAMA

Inflation down? The only reason we are seeing massive DEFLATION is because the fed has pumped trillions of funny money into the system to scam the suckers. And items 1 and 4 are directly tied to that.

As for employment being up? No, we have the lowest labor participation rate since the fucking great depression.

The fucking nigger wrecked the country. As anybody with eyes would have guessed would happen when first seeing him.

There have been more mass shooting under Obama than any other President. That has all to do with him, the correlation is absolute.

Honestly didnt realize Steven King was such a brainless faggot

>I have nothing to back up my comments the posts

Never change, Sup Forums

Didn't unemployment go down just because people stopped looking for jobs?

Race relations at an all time low since whities were lynching blacks, THANKS OBAMA

SHART IN MART

I can't believe none of you guys don't know you're in a recession. May be one of the worst ever. Prepa yo angus

>your job used to pay $85k
>it now only costs $36k split between two people

what's wrong with dat

The low gas prices and low inflation are caused by economic stagnation.

>employment numbers
Based on high paying jobs dying and being replaced by minimum wage. And even then, unemployment numbers only include the numbers looking for jobs. Actual unemployment numbers are higher than they've ever been

>Inflation
Literally higher than ever. Cost of living went up. Wages either stayed the same or dropped.

>Stock market
Only rising to keep up with inflation

>National debt
Growing

>Gas prices
Improved. But that's all you get. Due to outside forces anyway

hol up

Created ISIS by forcing mass withdrawl against the wishes of all generals in the entire world? THANKS OBAMA

1. gas prices are not determined by the president.
2. employument is up because the labor force participation rate is down because people hav e been unemplyed so low they aren't counted as unemployed anymore.
3. inflation isn't always bad.
4. the economy is being propped up with stagflation and 0% interest rates for YEARS which isn't healthy.

>BLM made into a thing
thanks obama

Lousiana? Drowning. Race relations? Down. Sense of liberty? Down. Golf time? Up.

THANKS, OBAMA!

It's common knowledge that a vast majority of jobs created since 2010 are part-time and within $1-2 of min wage

Forced healthcare in shambles and almost EVERY exchange failing, putting billions of dollars of strarin on the economy? THANKS OBAMA

>I can't believe none of you guys don't know you're in a recession. May be one of the worst ever. Prepa yo angus

We know.... it's just politics.

His books suck.

Nah it's more like
>Private business with 10 high paid full time employees has to go out of business
>An unrelated company creates 20 part time jobs with average salary near min wage

>what's wrong with dat

It's bad because it implies that workers are in a bad negotiating position because there isn't a lot of demand for workers.... which implies a bad economy.

Your logic has no power here

>Stock market up

when someone says this, he clearly doesnt fucking understand what the fuck stock market means and how does it work

Foreign relations even worse now than with the dumbass BUSH? THANKS OBAMA

Just like the tweet, then. Never change, internet

if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if if
if if if if if
if if if if if if
if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

>Okey-doke

To be honest, it is your fault you can't produce enough value to adapt to changing market circumstances. If you were smart enough you would come up with something better, but it seems self-pity is more to your liking.

Bubble? Formed.

hehe

>Obama has any control over gas prices according to liberals when he actually was content to let them remain at nearly $4/gallon for a half decade
>Employment up? Holy fucking kek, do people really believe those terrible "stats" that require plenty of mental gymnastics to make it look like we're actually better off employment-wise?
>Inflation down? Explain why wages are flat, prices keep increasing, cost of living perpetually rises, and the middle class keeps shrinking to include more have-nots with every year
>Stock market up somehow anything to do with Obama

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, when will liberals finally take a minute to fact check anything they hear before assuming it to be true? I hope Steven King meets an end befitting of one of his shitty dime-store novels.

>job used to pay 85k to run a mcdonalds with touch screen and automated cooks
>it not only costs 36k to pay 3 illegals to run it with 80's registers and manual cooking
hmm idk whats wrong with dat

who fight415 tho?

Gas prices are actually hugely inflated because they are killing our domestic gas supply, Saud is trying to drown us in cheap oil to kill the competition, especially from Texas, but not only the U.S.

Employment in a service economy where there is no real wealth? wow, must be nice to be a millionaire and shitpost on twatter all day.

Stock market has nothing to do with Obama except regulations strangling energy companies.

and it only cost 10T in debt

well and another 20T in taxes

>it is your fault you can't produce enough value to adapt to changing market circumstances

Totally correct, but the shit economy is also a factor here.... and it's the one of the two that relates to the OP.

Resourcefulness is a factor in survival.... but if there are no resources around to use, you're going to die.

im sure obama was great if you were a wealthy liberal

And the country is less white. That is all that matters.

One American lost his job so two poolinloo's could come over on H-1B visas and do it for half the cost each?

Sounds great!

Isn't the labor force participation and the baltic dry index better indicators of the economy?

i remember WaPo has to "explain" this

>well you see the axis is off... and i mean cmon guyz...

>mfw stephen king doesn't understand what the quantitative easing bubble is

>Talking about unemployment
>I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GUISE

Anyone who takes unemployment numbers seriously knows nothing about economics.
Every single government heavily manipulates unemployment numbers through various trickery.
Went to a one-hour lesson in Microsoft Word usage three months ago? In training, not unemployed.

Even if they didn't, unemployment means fuck all. If you paid everyone one dollar an hour to move stones from the right to the left, they wouldn't be unemployed anymore.
Doesn't mean anyone's benefiting.

>Gas prices, Stock market
The president is not responsible for setting the gas price.
The stock market means fuck-all because of 2008. The stock market went up because it literally had nowhere else to go.

gas prices are record highs
Employment leading to famine accross the world
dowjones is in the tank

>stephen king , wrote the fucking lawnmower man................... (he wrote the plot for what the world is experiencing at this point in time)

youtube.com/watch?v=3LNvXjb44-U

notice how OP does not reply to these posts

Listen here nigger, this other user already refuted King's points.

inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation/AnnualInflation.asp
On inflation

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/labor-force-participation-improves-americans-not-labor-force
On Employment

cnbc.com/2016/08/19/whats-next-now-that-opec-hot-air-put-oil-into-a-bull-market.html
On how Opec is looking to raise oil prices

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/10/how-much-credit-does-obama-deserve-for-the-stock-market-recovery/263934/
The presidential branch has little power over the stock market other than short-term influence.

Get shot in the head, you kike funded shill.

>gas prices are record highs

Maybe where you are.

It's ~$2.30 a gallon here when years ago it was over $4.00.

Look he's still writing fiction!

and before the democrats ever gained any power it was like 50cents a gallon or less.

>The stock market drops 200 points a month for 18 months solid
>It's an accomplishment that the stock market goes up even though it literally has nowhere else to go
>Implying gas prices aren't down because of Paul Ryan's cheeky breaky elimination of the Carter bill that made it illegal for the US to sell oil to the rest of the world and the fact that Shale has become a thing
>Employment is going up because of the oil boom which accounts for over 80% of all job creation since the 2008 depression even though Obama and the left have done everything they can to fight the industry yet this is somehow Obama's triumph
Fuck I hate niggers
>Inb4 Shawn King is white, nobody who wishes to be something other than white is white

>gas prices

He has no effect.

>employment

He has no effect.

>inflation

He has no effect.

>stock market

He has no effect.

And I thought Stephen King was supposed to be smart. Just another liberal fucking faggot who deserves a sudden drop.

He is a hero
You're a bluepill cuck if you don't understand why

>Gas Prices down

Economy is shit because no one can afford expensive gas.

>Employment up

Shitty part time jobs that don't pay benefits

>Inflation down

Not really

>Stock market up

More fucking gains for bankers and baby boomers while the rest of us live on shit.

Its because they shut down when called out.

OPEC has literally nothing to do with gas prices in the US and never has
We set our own prices

a stock market built on printing money and giving it to banks is not exactly great for normal people Mr. King

a lot of those normal folk are in desperate need of some inflation actually, anyone on Social Security hasn't gotten a COLA increase 3 times in 5 years which kind of sucks

and has anyone checked their savings account? 0.00005 interest for the past 8 years is another killer

Thanks indeed

mfw when bubble talk is 100% speculation nonsense

Where is this vid?

>Gas prices are a product of local governments and not global oil prices per barrel.

Sorry OP, feels trump facts.

Trillions added to the national debt over a pointless war that created ISIS.

Stephen King? The dude famous for his works of fiction?

>Go to job interview
>Offer me my salary
>I try and negotiate it
>Sir we have 10 other individuals who I already interviewed. You are the most qualified for the job but if you expect more then we are offering we will just hire one of the others.

GROWTH!

if we had growth I'd be able to negotiate my wages.

How can someone so old be so bluepilled? Like, surely he has experience in life. Is this what loads of money does to people?

The idiocy of the Drumpfkins on this board is a greater horror than anything the great King can even think up.

fpbp

When have you ever met or seen a wealthy "creative individual" or actor who actually understands how money works?

You'd never see a single celebrity or athlete ever need to slum it or go broke if they even practiced basic saving/investing.

people have gotten used to it over the past 8 years. We have more distractions than ever to forget about it/cope with it.

not like John Williams does
shadowstats.com/
Also
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Also growth has to be trending. That's the very definition of growth - when things are growing people feel confident in their monetary decisions - creating more growth.

If there is not an economic trend towards growth, then there is no growth, merely standard ups/downs

>turn a full time manufacturing job into 3 part time jobs at McD's
>300% job growth

Point about what?! These are easily manipulatable variables that say nothing about the actual health of the country. Fuck Steve King, guy just needs to keep writing decent novels while keeping his fucked up face quiet.

He's a pussy who has hollywood's jew dick so far up his ass he has no choice but be a bluepilled shill. You just know he's the type of person who supports BLM but would scurry across the street if he saw a groups of black youths coming his way.

>Gas prices

Literally just OPEC floooding the market with crude, selling it at a loss to price out Russia and oil sands-derived oil sources. Expect it to spike soon.

>Employment
>Implying people just haven't dropped out of the labor market entirely
>Implying wages have gone up at all in the past 8 years

>Inflation down.

Printing trillions of dollars with QE will do that.

>Stock market up.

Anyone who knows anything knows the market is a bubble due to pop any day now.

Honestly, if I were King, I'd be wishing for a Trump presidency. Regardless of who wins, the economy is going to crash hard once we can't kick the can down the road any longer with near 0% interest rates. Wouldn't want to be caught holding the bag for that one, it's gonna make 2008 look like nothing.

Good God I hope this is a shill

Labor force lowest since 70's and inflation has been steadily rising due to quantitative easing. Stick to writing books about killing that's what your good at.

Fracking caused oil prices to drop by over half.

Democrats want to ban fracking. Which will cause US domestic production to fall off. Allowing foreign producers to cut back production. Prices will raise and everything will get more expensive.

Saudis and Russia will have huge profits again. Funding jihad and military aggression all over Eurasia.

It simple really you print money at the levels they are printing them now and forcing interest rates to be 0% will boost the stock market, but if you do it too long it will burst and the petro dollar will be worthless. Every economist knows this.

just wait till we go to Negative Interest rates. then everyone pulls their money from banks.

Even George Soros just recently bet against the market, a lot of investors are freaking out because he never loses he knows something is up.

>employment? Up.

I love when people continue to use the wrong statistic to say this.

Gas prices are down solely because traditional oil sources decided they wanted to kill off shale oil. Something liberals have been trying to do as well (aka Keystone pipeline).

>MFW his scariest writing is his Twitter

They're making Roland black, btw.

>inflation
>down
I don't think that's how inflation works

Liberals understand nothing about the energy markets.

Bill Maher is convinced that Obama is winning the war on coal. When it was really fracking that made Natural Gas dirt cheap. So power companies switched to gas power plants.

Sounds like Bush in 2007

>When good things happen for the last 8 years, regardless of Obama's involvement
PRAISE OBAMA
>Anything bad that happens even if Obama had a lot to do with it
FUCKING REPUBLICANS. Always getting in the way of progress and making the government smaller. What assholes.

>Value of a dollar? Down.

Niger has priced are down because he bought oil from isis

If the president just surfed the internet all day and laid around like a NEET would the world fall apart?

>every presidency has had Employment, Inflation, and the Stock Market change positively since the Great Depression/WW2, it only matters how well they changed
>Obama's change has been the least
>the price of oil going down is a completely independent even to the King Nigger Presidency

You were saying?