Is their fantastic racism justified?

Is their fantastic racism justified?

Not really, but it's understandable considering what they went through.

Junkrat is understandable since he grew up in an irradiated wasteland he was told was the omnic's fault, but did Junkrat have any reason to nuke aussie besides "muh land"?

Change that second junkrat to roadhog.

It's not racism if it's against robots.

Why exactly did the omnics try to kill everybody?

I mean, yeah, I understand they didn't want to be shut down when their manufacturer got in trouble, but uh, there are ways to do that without killing all humans.

Remember the Second Renaissance?

Overwatch is if superheroes and mankind being basically good averted Planet Of The Apes and The Matrix/Terminator.

Roadhog all ready killed all the ones that invaded Australia.

These two are just chasing ghosts now.

Now he's chasing Olympic gold!

>Is their fantastic racism justified?
no

But were retards at the last minute and decided not to scrap all the killer robots.

Mei Best Girl

Junkrat x Mei is best ship

Kill yourself.

No, McCree x Zarya is best.

By killer robots, do you simply mean ones that were created for war?

These guys have all the reason to hate Omnics, so maybe

Considering what Omnics did, they're justified.

Theyre justified in that theyre from the place hit hardest by the omnic crisis. People still have hard feelings against omnics but not as intense as the aussie's id assume (noting from Zarya not being too fond of em)

And Torbjorn having a literal Villainous Breakdown upon seeing humans and omnics living in peace.

no the ones killing people

The top Omnics developed god complexes and basically mind controlled or create new Omnics to kill people.

>Why exactly did the omnics try to kill everybody?

Remember what happened in Pharah's comic? The omnic crisis was that but on a planetary scale.

>He calls Numbani's existence a culmination of 11 of his worst nightmares
For the most part, the Omnic haters are justified.
>Torbjorn knew the entire concepts of Omnics was a bad idea and was proven right
>Zarya's hometown was destroyed since Russia was hit the hardest.
>Most of Australia was given to Omnics so Roadhog got fucking pissed
While Australia got the way it is due to the Omnic Crisis, Roadhog was the cause of it becoming Mad Max so Junkrat's hate isn't as justified.

Where does this even come from. They have no interaction in-game nor any comics together.

Butlerian Jihad did it right.

All russian women secretly thirst for cowboy dick. Plus many fans believe they'd be a cute couple.

No, Junkrat and Roadhog x Tracer is the best ship

Yes, I too wish to see them fill her holes with their filth

>Tracer
>not D.va

posting more best trio

I love that Junkrat is yet another mentally ill 'lol so wacky' character. I love that mental disorders are a source of kah-razy humor.

Junkrat and Symmetra is best ship you swine that does not come from the streets

you would be a fool to trust the omnics it took a woodpecker to set one of them on a murderous rampage

Agree

It took a woodpecker to set one built for war with robo-PTSD and a massive gun on it's back into a murderous rampage.

I think the mentally healthy ones without in-built weaponry are a bit more trustworthy

zen still hits like a goddamn train and there's like a mountain full of guys like him

His GIANT GOLDEN BALLS are what does the hitting technically, but yeah.

I wouldn't say Bastion has Robo-PTSD so much as he's still a killbot with probably a child or particularly clever doggos mental aptitude that has certain inbuilt programming he automatically responds to.

me too

as someone with at least ten of them according to the DSM aka "everything is a disorder volume six" listing paraphilias individually, they're fucking hilarious

the government took their homes and built a factory of robots that would soon rebel against humanity and kill a lot of people, roadhog and the other who took down the omnium did not know it was gonna fuck the place that bad, they prolly imagined just regular big explosion

the god programs (which controlled the omnium, which remained operational after the Omnicorporation went down) tried to kill all humans, why? dunno, most omnics just got dragged into that, their minds overruled by the local god program

Why does his belly look like a giant nipple?

bastion did NOTHING wrong

he stole my POTG tho

No.

Mei x Me is best ship.

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a joke for you.

"Omnic rights"

No.
Mei x Mei is best ship.

Scrap 'em, Zarya!

They're conscious beings whose existence was threatened because the company that made them was shifty. Of course they're going to get pissed.

Roadhog did it by accident, he only meant to shut down the power plant, not make it blow up

No its Dva x Me

dva is a qt3.14

>Dyke
>Flirts with Genji and Reinhardt
She just looks like tumblr, but she's not. She's a mockery of it.

I wonder if his master was any good at fighting before Widowmaker murdered him.

yes, filthy Omnics took away their homeland

Unless they completely drop the ball with Sombra, Blizzard will have made a game with 10/10 waifus.

you know machines, always going for permanent solutions

>D.Va
>Spoiled brat of a bitch
>Boring ass character design
>Complete rip off of Princess Malya
>Anything that isn't 0/10

Nigger please.

Wrong

>Flirts with Genji
>"You're basically an Omnic now, I can't trust you"

By that logic, her dialogue with Mei is an overt admission of love.

this is what scares me the most about true AI. we will just see them as a lesser being, or not a being at all.

My theory is that Talon was behind the God Programs going insane so that they take over the world from the ruins of the war. They pretty much the Hydra/Cobra of Overwatch.

Back to TV Tropes

I don't know why people make Mercy and Pharah into D.va's "Mommies". Uncle Junk and Uncle Hog are much better parents.

Why do they fight in overwatch now again? Like why are all these people gathering to fight all over the world now?

There hasn't ever been any reason given to explain that.

he stole everyone's POTG

You really answering this question in a MOBA inspired game?

>Scrap 'em, Zarya!
Scrap 'em good!

wasn't Talon founded AFTER the Omnic Crisis?

>omnic sympathiser thread

REEEEEEE GAS THE OMNIC SHITS RACE WAR NOW!

FUCKING GEARQUEERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are weapons you dense fool, they are stronger and faster than humans and are made of metal they could probably rip humans to shreds if they go loopy

They don't need in built weapons

>Torbjorn
But he couldn't stop it. The true monster is the one pushing it. His friend even used the crisis to do evil deed by suiting up as a Omnic

Am I the only one disturbed by the overwhelming tumblr presence in the overwatch fandom? I love the gane, but I feel like a filthy feminist while playing.
Besudes, tumblr would support omnic equality, which is stupid

that sort of presence is everywhere online, keyword online, just deal with it

The world is in turmoil again. The game itself is non canon, but these people fighting for what they believe in is. Which makes Mei an Eco-terrorist, and Zenyatta an Omnic who needs to be put down.

Stop caring so much about pointless things.

Reinhardt animated short when?

They hate the suits as much as they hate Omnics because it was the suits who gave away the Junker's homeland to the Omnics, while the suits weren't affected at all by the displacement and subsequent explosion.
Junkrat was 5 when the explosion went off so he's been broken since he was young. Junkrat actively makes anti omnics comments

Mako tried to get his and the locals land back, caused a massive nuclear fallout and went mad from the guilt and radiation. He doesn't care about anything anymore. Everything pisses him off
His "I'm a one man apocalypse" line is a confession, not a boast

Talon didn't make its presence known until shortly after, yes.

>fantastic racism
Lay off the tvtropes. Just say "hatred for machines" like normal people.

>Am I the only one disturbed by the overwhelming tumblr presence in the overwatch fandom?
Yes. Please at least pretend to be a well-adjusted person.

"Alive" would have been 100x cooler if Mondatta had caught the bullet and gone to bitch-slapped widowmaker around for a bit.

He got a comic, so I doubt he's getting a short too.

I'm just waiting for the Zenyatta, Mercy and Lucio shorts. We've seen nothing of either of them.

when you think about it. she could pass as a Green Lantern

Why did Talon even bother sending her in when they showed they were capable of sending in a combat jet to King's Row a few moments after he was shot?

I like that Roadhog's a little more chill about his robot racism. He's got nothing to say about Numbani and is somewhat regretful that he has to murder people in a place as nice as Nepal.

The game is not canon

I hope Torbjorn says something disparaging to Reinhardt in the new map.

Like, when they encounter Balderich's corpse, Torbjorn can be a jackass and say:

"And what would he think of you now, hm? Spending your golden years protecting the socket lickers that killed him."

I really hope that if we find out anything about his past before the uprising it was some shit like this.

Reinhardt needs more love. He is the best character in the entire game.

I've played the new map, they have no conversations

I hope his squire eventually makes it in. Constantly in awe of the people she's working with and checking on Reinhardt to make sure the armor is working and the dementia isn't to bad

>Am I the only one disturbed by the overwhelming tumblr presence in the overwatch fandom?

Oh no, an absurdly popular game has overlap with one of the biggest website on the internet. Who'd have thunk?

EXCELLENT GAME OVERWATCH

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

What is this comic implying? That Roadhog had a daughter that he killed with his nuclear reactor stunt? Can't speak gookrunes.