Sup Forums Guilty of Divide and Conquer

300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans.

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.

This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.

In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

In the early 21st century, Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism, adopted Hitler's definition of race, and concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

natureworldnews.com/articles/27207/20160822/finns-genetically-unique-genes-vary-significantly-europeans.htm
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/Finnish/country/CA/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to rape her

She's an atypical Finn

>300 years ago
>Blumenbach
the absolute STATE of mutt """""education"""""

>To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

That's not how it works. They had thick furs and clothing. If they really needed to evolve to survive, they would've ended up looking like this.

yeah, finns are even more asiatic on average

all Finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones

That's Elsa Hosk...she's from Stockholm, Sweden.

This is true, we are asiatic in origin, but that doesn't mean we're a breeding ground of goblins such as the amerindian and east slavic influenced peoples.

I know you would.. I can feel your anger, it gives you focus, makes you stronger.

same thing
(in appearance)

Isn't she of Finnish descent?

explains her asiatic features l0l

she has a Fingolian mother and Germanic Swedish father. so she looks somewhat Germanic but Mongol enough to be classified as Fingoloid

People had Asiatic features in Sweden 5000 years before Finns ever found the place

yeah sure

While it is true her father is Swedish and her mother Finnish, a l*Efoid such as yourself can not conduct a proper racial analysis to save your life. You are a mutt, leave the discussions to actual experts please.

t. bachelor's degree in racial biology at the University of Lund

gray eyes best eyes. sexy smeagol

that's my dad

Dumb nig. Tribal people in Sweden had same haplogroup as Native Americans.

i believe you

Sweden is a land of immigrants not natives

why you guys so obsessed with whiteness?
don't you have something your own to be proud of yourself?

is Matumbaman typical finn? holy shit dude looks like genghis khan's grandson

Nice try, but Svear were a tribe too. The Saami only inhabited the non-coastal areas, and they were our rightful slaves.

no he is whiter than the average finn

rate my mongolness

fennoswede/10

your mom is a swede

go back to sweden sv*N

Average eastern Finn of the Savo type

im from vantaa

here's the average eastern finn face and it's beautiful

your face is 9/10

A face of swedish migrations into southern finland

ty
wrong

Frodo :DD

Vantaa is Savonian since 60s. Vantaa alcoholics shit out little Savolets but die of alcohol poisoning before they get to teach them about their noble Savo heritage.

interesting, wasnt aware of any of that

I'd speak swedish to you :^)

i'd slap the shit out of you

R8 no h8

It does not matter whether they are Germans or not. Finns are funny and Finland is a first world country. Does it need anything? I do not think so.

I'd put you on a stretcher you little twink

Could i pass as a local in Sweden? I'm 1/8 Swedish

>wrong
right

It feels good to be only 6% Savonian. Fuck Suavvo and fuck Vuanttaa too.

>Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.
Why do you value the opinion of a failed painter who was heavily depressed with PTSD and bad drug addiction.
Plus he killed himself.

>he killed himself

Honorary Finno-Ugric!

why are fins so ugly but estonians arent

How do I get a cute Finnish bf

We'll see how good these Estonians look after we fill them with Finnish cum

with our 10cm dicks?

Bruh, Estonians don't have bigger dicks. If we exclude Laplanders from analysis Finns will take the dick lead.

separate a tribe of germans from germany, send them off to the edge of the world and let them multiply by themselves for thousands of years with no bloodmixing, see what happens

Looks exactly like my brother when he was younger wtf.
t. Karjalainen

stop larping

Why do people still give attention to him? This "Finn" has been posting these exact same posts/threads for years

>larping
i don't think you know what that word means, or you're high on crack

Germans have high Anatolian Neolithic Farmer admixture relative to Estonians who have the lowest in Europe. In other words, Estonians are Europoid forest people mixed with Finno-Ugrics while Germans are Turkish.

Rate my gf

oh sorry i still havent got my phd in memelogy

would make mongolian babies with/10

I'm just shitposting. I don't care if he's the Somali or whatever. He wants butthurt replies and I don't give them to him thus defeating him in the mind games.

Not your gf/10

Finns are diverse looking

yup

Proof

natureworldnews.com/articles/27207/20160822/finns-genetically-unique-genes-vary-significantly-europeans.htm

Finns are certainly an Asian people that for whatever reason moved out of Siberia. This is the same origin as the Eskimo peoples of the Arctic which many Finns do resemble.

It explains their resistance to extreme temperatures and just being fucking weird in general

d-d-ddd-ddddelete this you mutt!!!!!!!
we are white, WHITE

Posting the same disabled person 4 times should be enough, Yusuf

You mutt!
We are cool

The beauty of Finnish women is unmatched

Imagine posting the same bait thread for years and successfully baiting more than 50 replies every single time

Well, OP managed to do that.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/Finnish/country/CA/type/op/

hot

That's dedication

>bait

10% of Swedes have Finnish heritage

The rest of them have Arabic

Tällä suomalaisella somalilla mennyt hyvin tunteisiin :D vituttaako olla ripulinvärinen kasa paskaa

Egyptians were not somali nor any kind of black nigger. Let that sink in boy.

>Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism
best part of the article

ancient Egyptian right here

Hamite on the right smiting nubians

Here's the mummy of the guy. Looks straight up like a brother doesnt he, with that blond flowing hair and all.

la creatura es real

this Finnish woman is underrated