Established white character

>established white character
>cast and turned into a black character now for the simple sake of diversity

HERE WE GO AGAIN

what the hell is that monkey hair

Waiting for one of the big names to get BLACKED like Superman, Batman or Spiderman himself.

I agree with this decision though. There are no black characters in Spiderman, there has to be at least one. You know I'm right.

ok i'm done.
bye.

every. fucking. single. day.
every single day there is a shit like that.
can race war and nwo just start already? i get it we are cucked, end this torture pls.

how come nobody calls out this "lets put a nigger now instead of a white person" bullshit pandering anyhow?
there have been over 200 characters replaced by niggers now

At least 13% of actors in movies should be black because 13% of our population is black.

This has been discussed to death. To sum it up

>the book will lose readers/money
>the new race swapped character will still be shilled
>core fans are alienated, book will fail
>sjws move on and do it to something else
>book won't recover readers from the hit it took

There's nothing we can do but sit back and laugh/cry. At least we still have like 70 years of normal spidey stuff to enjoy.

Except for the half-black half-latino spiderman? I know you're just baiting but at least use correct information.

She's not even that black... They'll detach those braids and install wavy weave 2.0 , cake her face in 1" of make up and she'll pass for that blurry mulatto ideal we are so innundated in by the media.

FUCK.
I thought Marvel Studios was immune to this bullshit but then we got a black guy as Baron Mordo and a female Ancient One in Dr. Strange and now we have this shit. What sane human picks a negress over a sexy redhead?

There's already a half black, half Mexican Spiderman.
Iron Man is a 15 year old black girl now, too.

Eh, she's the least niggerish looking nig they could have gotten. You'll know things are bad when Leslie Jones gets cast as Lois Lane.

But he is not the main spiderman no matter how much that jew who made him wants him to be. Peter Parker is still white. I'm talking movies anyway. Marvel's comics are a lost cause.

Recast Kingpin, Electro, Nick Fury, Heimdall, Harvey Dent, Deadshot, etc. in the movies and that's not enough.

Recast Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Iron Man, etc. in the comics and that's not enough.

These kikes won't be happy until every piece of media features nothing but coloreds.

watch it make 1/4th as much money
I only wish they had the balls to BLACK peter too so they'd go bankrupt

And they say SpOck was bad. I'd honestly take him again over this. I mean shit his waifu may have been a midget but at least she was italian and could cook.

This is the new Spider-Man MOVIE.

They aren't changing the character to someone black, Americans just think she's white.

The money they lose in overseas revenue (because nobody likes niggers) would be made up by the filthy white race traitor liberal fucking cucks in the US who can't wait to watch a monkey dance around on screen.

Super Girl is rested and ready

This is one of the stupidest things to work yourself up over.

Op that was a prank. No way in hell they casting a nigger as mj she is gonna be some random lawyer.

Eh fuck it. Can't say I care much, just gave me another reason to not watch that shit.

I personally would love to have a movie about Malcolm X and have X cast as a white guy.

>Chimpout ensues

Just vote with your wallets and don't pay (((them))) for their anti-white movies.

>Black
She's light enough to be attractive but dark enough to be inclusive. Who's Spiderman?

> turn character black
> hire whitest black actress you can find

What's the point

that may be true for this run but disloyalty is only profitable once
do you think those people will go to see the sequal? a trilogy?

South American Spic here.
The only hispanic people that like blacks are the caribbean monkeys. Everyone else wants to be as white as possible which is why you see the mexicans who lurk on this board often post that one pic of the 3 "typical" mexican girls that look nothing like the typical mexican girls we're used to.
>inb4 Argentina is white

>Spiderman Arc
>We get hottie Kirsten Dunst
>The Amazing Spiderman
>We get super hottie Emma Stone
>Spider man Homecoming
>This nigger

Fucking jewwood pandering, "We don't want another OscarsSoWhite goyim"

No amount of money can fix that ugly face. She looks like a gorilla. Even Bengalis are more attractive than this fucking bitch, which is saying something.

RIP in peace Harambe.

Only a matter of time now.

look at her eyes in the comic do. Those aren't a white person's eyes.

How is this not cultural appropriation? kek

....I'd be okay with this if it was a what if.

>you jive ass crackers gonna suck my big black hammer!

I thought he had a couple of negro friends that worked at the Bugle

Negress Valkyrie in Thor movie

There's literally no basis for this except that an anonymous source said they saw a script draft that has her character saying things that seem like Mary Jane would say.

Luke Cage is based though. No one minds when Marvel uses their actual black characters, it's just annoying when they make the white ones into niggers just to get an article or 50 from Huffpo.

They are just going to make her trans-black, like Rachel Doziel.

I had completely forgotten about that, probably just repressed the memory.

If superheros were real they'd all be black, but the target audience is beta white males.

Yeah because Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador have no blacks. Be real. Even Argentina has some native blacks.

I wish a nigga would.

She is a Black Lives Matter bitch as well

She's pretty though, what's wrong?

I think he was gay too.

Kek

Everyone at the Avengers Mansion would just assume Cage stole it and report him to the NYPD Superhero Crimes division.

I saw some blacks complaining about this today. It looks like people are finally realizing the mass media shilling.

Also...Zendaya is a qt.

>niggers
>being heroes upon receiving super powers
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They'd ALL be villains.

Such as:
"Ooh gurl, who did yo weave?"
"Ooh gurl, dat Scarlet Bitch be ratchet."

more like he hit the "blackpot"

Oh hell no!

I guess being super retarded is a kind of super power.

Honestly don't care about this. What I DO care about is the fact that this yet another reboot when we are only 8 years removed from the first trilogy.

Hollywood is just not giving up on this shit. And for the record, the first trilogy was the best, no one can top Tobey Macguire's spiderman. Idgaf about web shooters

just hang in there guys.

Then they'll tank the movie, who cares? This stuff has BEEN dead.

because white people dont care enough to riot over it and even if they did they would never be taken seriously

Mexicans want the super heroes stay the way they are.

We don't cry because we "feel" underepesented in the movies.

Sorry to burst your bubble white boy, black/white relationships is the future of comic books. You can be on the right side of history or you can bitch and moan in your basement

It wont tank because its Marvel making it. Their fanboys will eat anything they serve up and give roaring approval because its 'more like the comics'

>this one is confirmed
No way in hell am I watching this train wreak. This is all Disney's doing.

At least Netflix did Kingpin right. This guy fucking crushed it.

>This is all Disney's doing.

Spiderman is still Sony. And this casting is being done by the same person who just did the Fem Ghostbusters. This is all Amy Pascal.

And I've got a boner

Movie right is belonged to Sony. Japanese = Jews

i can play too

Spider Gwen getting blacked, nice.

but only when it's bm/wf right and not wm/bf?

cuck

t. black man

These things are almost as predictable as the tides. I think it depends how hard the slap in the face goes. For this one it's just the one actress, I think it'll be "ok" now that I look more inrfo it, and honestly I didn't even watch the first couple. Weren't they using Gwen Stacy? But it's whatever at this point.

Either way unless this gets tons of negative press it'll be "alright," as it were. Reminder that Miles Morales caused ONE bump in sales, then a sharp and sudden drop. True believers are voting with their wallets.

based leaf
all the strongest strongmen are white
niggers only have >muh speed gotta get dat tv in da lootin yaherd

>black character becomes white
Omg who cares why is everyone getting so pissed about this

>white character becomes black
THIS IS DISGRACEFUL!!!

Fuck yeah dude. Probably one of my favorite movie/tv portrayals of a Marvel Villain ever.

Black people should just make their own goddamned comics, I'm so sick of this shit.

And it's not just comics, movies and tv in general. They're honestly considering a black james bond? I love Idris Elba, But for fucks sake we already have Jason Bourne and James Bond, is it that hard for someone to just create a new spy character who is black?

THIS

SpOck was actually pretty good and Anna Marie was actually half-based.

That was the last time I enjoyed Spider-man, because they at least try something different.

Ah, didn't know. Thought marvel got the rights back in full.

spiderman got blacked awhile ago

Ive talked to liberals about this and I can never get them to admit that across any medium (tv, movies, broadway) a whit character couldn't be cast instead as a POC because "them being white isn't relevant". Those very same individuals get mad at every instance of "whitening" a role that at one point had a POC because "the character's non white ethnicity is central to them as a character". It makes no fucking sense

Blacks have never created anything in their entire history, it's not going to start happening now.

>We don't cry because we "feel" underepesented in the movies.

This is because you beautiful spics produce your own stuff. There's always a channel with some Mexican drama on.

Blacks and women complain because they can't actually be bothered to produce shit.

>INB4 ghostbusters.

Fine, they can't be bothered to produce their own franchise and make it big for themselves, and must piggyback off of others work.

This is why though border controls are nice, "the wall" isn't as much of an issue as the people already living in america, mainly the women and niggers.

WE WUZ AVENGERZ N SHIET

I enjoyed SpOck a lot, he's the reason I pirated Spider-Verse. Him going full spiderarmy and taking on the Kingpin was great.

>my life and self worth revolves around the race of super heroes in comic books
loving every laugh!

>Fuck yeah dude. Probably one of my favorite movie/tv portrayals of a Marvel Villain ever.

He stole that show. Even made up for that shit tier Foggy.

>ignoring problems fixes things
Kys, retard

and ironman is a 15 year old black woman

If you look at all the signs Batman was secretly always meant to be portrayed as black.
>DARK Knight
>no father
>has anger issues
>constantly in fights
>everyone else is the problem, not him

theres only 1 comic series that was ever any good

wtf I hate Sonic now

and thor is a feminist

Have you ever seen batman chimp out though?

What problems are you talking about? It's a fucking super hero movie? Kill yourself for having such an emotional investment in this shit, you sound like a fucking woman.

All of you do.

>Not Judge Dredd
Shit taste

man that's hilarious
>black
>woman
>teen
>genius billionaire engineer

in the last movie Supar v da Bat. He went full on chimp mode, until he was reminded of his mammy

Kek I fucking pray that Elba gets cast as the new bond, blacks are screaming for it so hard.

Hopefully it'll be the wake-up call that niggers need: a bunch of plantation democrats sitting back and whooping as they watch a "respected black actor" dance in his modern day minstrel show, I can just hear them saying "aha I say, I say, we should get us a NEGRO in there, don'tcha think? Now that shore would be somethin ta see!"

But then niggers will just tow the line for them gimmedats

did judge dredd ever feed a subhuman to a shark?

no. because judge dredd is a fucking cuck

and captain america was an anti-trump black man