/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division General: More Dirt To Dig Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>torrent of all major leaks:
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
finddx.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Annual-report_2009.pdf
pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnadf424.pdf
pepfar.gov/documents/organization/113015.pdf
tulipgroup.com/ProductEvaluations/Retrocheck.pdf
themostcommonthemostdeadly.com/#!What-is-the-connection-between-LAMELISA-Test-for-TB-and-Elisa-Lam-Canadian-Tourist-who-was-found-dead-in-a-Water-Tank-in-the-Cecil-Hotel/c1rjg/564d5c070cf2382b191fbf8e
thousanddays.org/about/our-story/
thousanddays.org/about/partners/
hillaryspeeches.com/tag/melinda-gates/
clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/clinton-foundation-and-gates-foundation-partner-measure-global-progress-women-and
cnbc.com/2016/02/23/a-female-president-in-my-lifetime-would-be-fantastic-melinda-gates.html
politico.com/story/2016/06/bill-gates-clinton-trump-224476
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/the-clinton-foundations-corruption-captures-supporters-including-bill-gates/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/02/19/here-are-the-7-biggest-donors-to-the-bill-hillary-and-chelsea-clinton-foundation/
yournewswire.com/gates-foundation-confirm-hillary-clintons-support-for-gmos/
katehon.com/984-hillary-clinton-pushes-gmo-agenda-hires-monsanto-lobbyist-takes-huge-dollars-from-monsanto.html
wnd.com/2016/08/hillary-blames-colin-powell-for-her-email-scandal/
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-told-fbi-colin-powell-advised-her-to-use-private-email.html?mtrref=www.cnbc.com&_r=1
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/766698684939694080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^)
>i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png

Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

MUY MUY BUENO, GRACIAS DOC

MAKE FLOOD PLANES GREAT AGAIN

Repost:
Just dropping by to ask you guys to help me.
Help to Make Louisiana Great Again.

Fuck niggers like Hillary Clinton what a piece of shit. Never worked a day in her life has millions of bribe money and still hasn't ever DONE ANYTHING AT ALL FUCKING NOTHING BUT CORRUPTION.

ok, will meme

do it for him!!!!!

seriously tho... he was so obv one of us.... possibly was FBI user... who knows....

yea man damn rights. I've been memeing that all day, twattering that all day, and will continue to do so. We thank you for dropping in with some info. Please continue to do so in the future! MAGA!

Another one of my videos is going viral - 210+ Rts in a few hours
feelsgoodman

btw medpack, twitter is going off on Obama and Hillary over LA flooding, golf jokes galore.

Thanks bros. I hope it will get some traction as it's a good cause.
Always remember if you can send some burned copies of Baby lullaby or kid radio play CDs it's a great contribution.

E PLURIBUM UNUM

So.. you guys know the Elisa Lam thing FBI user mentioned?

A spoopy coincidence was that a TB outbreak happened in the same area of the Cecil Hotel, and a test kit they use for TB is a LAM-ELISA test kit.

..I found this
finddx.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Annual-report_2009.pdf

>In 2009, the Expanding Access to New Diagnostics for TB (EXPANDx-TB) project extended its activities to cover an additional 11 high burden countries. EXPANDx-TB is a UNITAID-funded joint collaboration between the WHO, the Global Laboratory Initiative and the Stop TB Partnership’s Global Drug Facility. This initiative aims to diagnose 15% of the global MDR-TB burden, by ensuring that (i) countries have access to new and effective diagnostic technologies; (ii) these technologies are properly integrated into TB control programmes; (iii) the laboratories which need to support these efforts have the requisite capacity for implementation; and (iv) technology transfer efforts promote local know-how and sustainability. With additional funding of almost US$ 61.5 million, the number of high burden TB countries to be covered by this project will increase from 16 to 27.

>UNITAID
>WHO

1/2

Yea I noticed that. Good stuff.

Later on:

>FIND has been working with the Swedish Institute for Infectious Diseases (now at the Karolinska Institute), Genovac (Germany), and Future Diagnostics BV (The Netherlands) to develop a new LAM-based assay using monoclonal antibodies. By June 2009, an ELISA prototype assay was developed which showed very high analytic sensitivity (low nmol/l range) for the detection of the LAM antigen.

>Below are some of the key highlights and activities from 2009 in each of the 16 countries:
>Lesotho
>Intra-laboratory validation showed 100% proficiency in performance of the introduced assays by laboratory
technicians, and thus a scale-up plan was drafted to cover all districts in Lesotho by December 2010.
This would allow the country to take over testing completely from the National Institute for Communicable
Diseases (NICD) in Johannesburg, where many samples were still being sent for analysis. FIND, the NICD
and the Clinton Health Access Initiative (USA) have partnered to contribute supplies and logistics to this
scale-up project;

>CHAI

2/2

FUCKING FUCK I THOUGHT THE RABBIT HOLE FUCKING ENDED FUCK

I'm down medpack, I'm down

I'm normally down for conspiracies, but this case genuinely was a series of bizarre coincidences.

>elisa lam
no fucking clue, seems fucked but i haven't yet got the gist of it.

Not even about her death specifically, I'm more concerned about the TB testing. If UNITAID, the WHO, and CHAI are involved, it could have been a decent tip to find more global bullshitting.

Does anyone know what happened to the regular cfg or did they merge into one?

It's merged for now.

Thanks buddy.

Top jej, found USAID itself.

pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnadf424.pdf

Abstract
>Comprehensive national HIV/AIDS programs are relative newcomers to public health programs in resource poor settings. Recent global initiatives such as the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief; the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria; the Clinton Foundation’s HIV/AIDS Initiative; and WHO’s 3 by 5 Strategy have fostered an environment of rapid expansion of HIV/AIDS programs in countries by focusing financial, human, and technical resources toward achieving global prevention, care, and treatment goals. As a result, in many countries, the life cycle of these HIV/AIDS programs is somewhat distorted by the political, multilateral, bilateral, and social pressure to rapidly scale up these services, and program implementation is not as systematic as managers would prefer.

>Rapid Test Devices (RTDs) are also ELISAs, but are listed as a separate type because of the nearly immediate results provided and because of other characteristics of the tests. Traditional ELISAs are sometimes referred to as long ELISAs because they take up to three hours to produce a test result.

captcha: DAHLIA farmacia

pepfar.gov/documents/organization/113015.pdf

SHITLOAD of money for niggeria

Also 1k+ pages so holy shit.

>Since COP05, USG-Nigeria has reached 44,736 OVC in 20 states. Major accomplishments include the launch of the 2006-2010 National Plan of Action for OVC (NPA) developed with USG and other donor support. Guidelines, standards of practice for care of OVC, and legal support resources have been produced for distribution and use by PEPFAR-Nigeria partners and other stakeholders. The Government of Nigeria (GON) has demonstrated political will to mitigate the plight of OVC with the launch of the NPA by the previous President, the decision to utilize debt relief funds for a collaborative program with the Clinton Foundation to accelerate pediatric HIV diagnosis, treatment and care, and the decision to conduct the National Situation Analysis on OVC in 2007.

>PEPFAR has been the largest donor supporting Nigeria’s OVC programs to date. Now, the Global Fund (GF) will increase its role with the implementation of the Round 5 OVC grants. GF has facilitated the development of an OVC Vulnerability Index and continues to support skills development in psychosocial support for civil society organizations implementing OVC activities in 12 focal states. USG/Nigeria has provided and will continue to provide OVC technical assistance to the GF recipients. Other development partners include UNICEF, World Bank DFID and the Clinton Foundation; USG-Nigeria will continue its involvement in the Development Partners Group thereby collaborating with these other partners on OVC program planning and implementation.

Hillary, your days are numbered

>There is no reliable data on prevalence among blood donors, or information regarding suspected transmission of HIV through infected blood. A baseline survey of blood transfusion practices in the country which was conducted by the GON in March 2007 confirmed a severely limited infrastructure for blood banking. With USG support, the capacity for developing safe blood transfusion systems in Nigeria has been strengthened at the national level; however this national level capacity is still significantly underutilized by the country. In COP08 USG-Nigeria will work to improve blood collection techniques and utilization at the facility level, to develop linkages between facilities and the National system, and to strengthen the National Blood Transfusion System (NBTS). It is expected that this will result in the screening of 108,000 units of blood for the four transfusion transmissible infections (HIV I and II, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and syphilis) with ELISA in NBTS centers and the training of 1,810 health workers across 188 sites.

>the word fund_ (includes funding, funded, fundraising, etc...) shows up 4,386 times
>there are so many instances of money transfers I can't keep track immediately

Doc, I have a terrible attention span. Could you distill the essential points in 100 words or less so we can meme it?

tulipgroup.com/ProductEvaluations/Retrocheck.pdf

Methods:
>The 4 rapid tests were provided by the Clinton Foundation.

>Serum samples were obtained from individuals after signing an informed consent. All sera samples were processed using each of the 4 rapid tests and their results were compared against the reference test, Determine TM (2503). All positive results for HIV were confirmed by an ELISA test and, if needed, by Western Blot. The data was analyzed with Epi Info 2000 with a 5% alpha. All tests were performed in doubleblind with an individual code to avoid any bias. Quality controls were run for positive and negative tests.

tl;dr:
>Elisa Lam dies in a water tank
>LAM-ELISA tuberculosis test kits happen to exist
>FBI user says go look at Elisa Lam
>supposedly not really tied to Clinton stuff other than a coincidental name
>assumed there wouldn't be shit to find
>Turns out, the CF, CHAI, UNITAID, USAID, WHO, etc, all the people we were looking at before just so happen to help in AIDS relief/blood/TB programs that supply said ELISA kits
>either they supply them or they subsidize them
>I_want_off_this_ride.png

Important thing too:

(place after dies in water tank line)
>Elisa Lam died in the Cecil Hotel
>TB outbreak happens nearby
(continue from LAM-ELISA test kits line)

Not sure if it's memeable, but the big 1k+ document shows fuckery in Nigeria. Tons of money being tossed into the pot to give Nigera better blood testing and shit, using the same test.

I don't have any damning numbers yet since it's a massive PDF.

>supposedly not really tied to Clinton stuff other than a coincidental name
found this article... Fucked up
themostcommonthemostdeadly.com/#!What-is-the-connection-between-LAMELISA-Test-for-TB-and-Elisa-Lam-Canadian-Tourist-who-was-found-dead-in-a-Water-Tank-in-the-Cecil-Hotel/c1rjg/564d5c070cf2382b191fbf8e

Not sure if we have a lot on B&MGF

1000 days:
>thousanddays.org/about/our-story/

>thousanddays.org/about/partners/

Some speech Hillary gave (kek the webpage icon):
>hillaryspeeches.com/tag/melinda-gates/

Women and girls:
>clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/clinton-foundation-and-gates-foundation-partner-measure-global-progress-women-and

Need womyn in office:
>cnbc.com/2016/02/23/a-female-president-in-my-lifetime-would-be-fantastic-melinda-gates.html

Bill's support:
>politico.com/story/2016/06/bill-gates-clinton-trump-224476

Corruption:
>thedailybell.com/news-analysis/the-clinton-foundations-corruption-captures-supporters-including-bill-gates/

One of the seven biggest donors:
>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/02/19/here-are-the-7-biggest-donors-to-the-bill-hillary-and-chelsea-clinton-foundation/

More support for GMOs:
>yournewswire.com/gates-foundation-confirm-hillary-clintons-support-for-gmos/

>katehon.com/984-hillary-clinton-pushes-gmo-agenda-hires-monsanto-lobbyist-takes-huge-dollars-from-monsanto.html

>more must be done to achieve ‘full and equal participation’ for women and girls worldwide
I'm so sick of this commie bullshit. It has to fucking stop.

Found in another thread.

kek/10

MFW, I made that infograph. Keep fighting the good fight, dudes and dudettes.

>55
nice

>dudettes
kek

You're doing God's work anons
Keep it up
bamp

What is the pic supposed to show?
I dont get it :(

huehueheuheueheuheuehuehue but the new and improved needs a higher DPI... looks blurry yo

absolutely fuccin hilarious tho!

Can you anons whip up something showing HRC blaming Colin Powell?

>Her story to the FBI, according to notes turned over the Congress this week, was that former Secretary of State Colin Powell advised her to do so.

>But that, too, was a fib.

>It seems another email from 2009 recovered by the FBI reveals she had already decided to use a private email account when she asked Powell about his own practices, the New York Times reports today.

>Powell did not use a private, insecure email server during his tenure at the head of the State Department.

wnd.com/2016/08/hillary-blames-colin-powell-for-her-email-scandal/

nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-told-fbi-colin-powell-advised-her-to-use-private-email.html?mtrref=www.cnbc.com&_r=1

It's all over now

What time zone?

Ties between organizations, either people, money or otherwise.

The CF is a mess.

probably EST

Thanks anons!

>Can you anons whip up something showing HRC blaming Colin Powell?
people are going OFF bby, doing our work for us

I heard it on the Liberal News today, and I was pretty happy.

The Clinton Global Initiative is shutting down!

bigstory.ap.org/article/37f402125cc543419ddd02ecb922118b/clintons-foundation-alter-donations-policy-if-elected

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-foundation-to-restrict-foreign-corporate-donations-if-hillary-clinton-wins/2016/08/18/af237cc8-6590-11e6-96c0-37533479f3f5_story.html

I'm guessing there is a fire sale going on at the Clinton Foundation - "The usual favors, now half the price! Get them while you can"

CGI is coming to an end. Shit, I think we can shut down the whole fuckin' Foundation without that bitch being President.

#NeverHillary

>I'm guessing there is a fire sale going on at the Clinton Foundation - "The usual favors, now half the price! Get them while you can"
lmao, i used that exact line on twitter. Great Minds mane. Yeah it's not looking good for the globalist succubus now, is it.

dumping on twatter right now, its going over really well right now

Wait

Did she just out Colin powell as a spy for sale...???

Another for you

Nice!

I hope the masses will realize how they are being played, and that the people running the show are not their friends or leaders.

But, I guess the normies are distracted by the Olympics right now...

#NeverHillary

hard not to see the momentum shifting, although we don't advocate for a specific candidate ITT, I still follow trump's speeches closely and he's been completely wrecking it.

Keep up that Green Party Meme Power!

I just saw this on WikiLeaks' Twitter feed - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/766698684939694080

Get more attention towards the Green Party, and watch Bernie supporters flock to it!

I've been using Green Party memes on Twitter and Shills for Hillary hate it. Great work man!

#NeverHillary

>wikileaks
Insane! Great fucking news. It was obvious to anyone with open eyes that the Greens were getting a lot of support, every tweet Jill makes gets 1k+ Rts anyway. Good to know mane.

I don't support a specific candidate either. But, there is a specific candidate that I won't support.

We are about the Clinton Foundation. Some times, I forget that. That's why I scrapped the Nixon analogy thing.

I need to stay focus on the Foundation, and come up with useful information that provides us insight into what FBI_user was telling us.

The Clinton Global Initiative shutting down is a major first step. I believe we played a part in it closing. Maybe a minor part, but we still contributed.

We've been here for over a month, and I hope we still stay strong.

Based, Doc, Template, Magyar, Zyclon, Google Doc guy and whoever I'm forgetting, you are the reason this bread still exists. You guys keep the bread fresh daily.

Thank you all.

#NeverHillary

>Maybe a minor part, but we still contributed.
I totally agree. Any information which was disseminated, no matter how small the audience, has an impact. Undeniable.
>Thank you all.
Thanks to you too pal. Every individual counts.

eating supper, will bump
>inb4 you eat at degenerate o'clock

fucking.... wtf.... frenchmen and their meals... have some pemmican ffs!!!!