Sup Forums

Sup Forums

how do you get over a break up?

I'm still in the 'I can get her back' stage.

Bizarre thing is, we never fought and I thought the relationship was great, and she just ended it. I just sent her a text begging her to tell me why

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How long did you two date?

Just KYS now.

I have a depressive episode, survive a suicide attempt, and come back stronger, bitterer, and meaner to my next girlfriend.

fuck other woman.

It's part of life

Work out and run it clears your brain of bad chemicals

Fuck other girls. Its gonna suck for a while cuz you can't stop thinking about her. In the end you'll realize you don't need her, you never needed her. Then you will go to the gym and transfer your anger into gains. Stay positive don't put pussy on a pedestal and you'll realize you're much happier when you pursue things you enjoy. The women will come in droves when you perfect yourself. You have to find out how to be happy on your own.

Well that ban probably won't help

stop all communication with her immediately you fucking idiot.

you know why

This

user, if you managed to get a girlfriend in the first place, you are obviously going to be able to get another one.

I know it's hard, and you don't want to think about anyone but her right now, but just know that you will end up with someone even better than her who loves you even more.

>banned
Normalfags btfo

10 months bro. Crazy thing is, I posted her on her more than a few times lol, you've certainly seen her before.

Our relationship was so god tier and comparatively it was better than any of my friends' relationships, etc.

All of a sudden she said that she can't be in a relationship, and that I should let her go. I don't think she's thinking straight.

She is only 21 though. I'm 26.

When I was 21, I couldn't have been in a serious relationship either, but fuck I feel like I'm about to puke.

I have no idea what's going on

MODS=GODS

OP B T F O
B
T
F
O

BASED MODS

lmao this is me without the suicide

>banned

Keked.

kek

RED TEXT

I'm pretty sure mods just put posts up like this and then ban themselves for a few seconds.

This is like the 10th time I've seen mods ban a post, and they've all been r9k posts.

>inb4 user was banned for this post

Whatever you do, don't let her go.
Send her text after text saying that would will mold to whatever she wants you to be.
If that doesn't work, threaten to kill yourself.
If that doesn't work, threaten to kill her.

Yeah this too. Delete her from social media, delete her fromyour life it'll only make it worse. Trust me user, i brokeup with the love of my life 3 months ago. Almost bought a gun from a nigger to blow my brains out but i ended up fucking 3 chicks, realized i didn't need that bitch anyways and now im seeing this mexican chick thats super into me and hotter than my ex. Lux in tenebris my friend, we find light through darkness. It'll get better, i promise you

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Rejected again LMAO

Bros...She was fucking...Perfect.

Besides her being cute as a button, our chemistry was 100% and she was everything I ever wanted, likely any man would ever want...

It just feels so wrong that we're apart right now, it doesn't feel like right at all

i know OP is being a fag but still, i feel his pain.

MODS=GODS

>10 months

Guy's get dumped for no reason after 10 years with kids and a house. Stop being a fucking faggot