Let's read some awesome silver age stuff

Let's read some awesome silver age stuff

Pfft, Metal Men. More like LAME MEN!!

drink every time Doc is a dick

plz don't you'd be dead

this pleb, i bet he doesn't even know Mercury's the only metal liquid at room temperature

Best Silver Age DC, can anything touch Legion, Metal Men, and Metamorpho?

HEIL SHITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what's up with Platinum's like spring hand things?

Doom Patrol and Flash.

Fun facts!

oh good call with Doom Patrol.

NOW WE ARE GETTING APPROPRIATELY SILVER AGE

Flash, and most of DC superheroes, tho I dunno, their silver age stuff seems to be kinda missing a spark. Flash I see and get the most

God damn it, I came in this thread just to say this.

Better handjobs

RIP again

i love how the metal men are kinda disposable

it is maybe my favorite "joke" in DC comics

And the kid tried to give Mercury a hug and died.

I honestly feel like Silver Age DC was firing on all creative cylinders.

oh hell yeah, evil metal men

Jesus Christ Platinum, just get a vibrator

i think it's def got underrated aspects because of the baggage of the era, writing style and what not.

I mean she kind of is one isn't she....

The Platinum Doc relationship is insane to me but like so bizarre I love it?

So is Stan Lee dialogue, but people suck off early Marvel for "realism"

it is not an OTP love

remember Brave and the Bold's amazing horny Platinum joke

It's an odd couple with robot sex.

Yeah but I think Stan's over emotional style works better? especially with such melodramatic stuff

Silver Age DC is more about the insanity of ideas going on to me

And Stan Lee was basically a producer losing for the cinematic emotional hook always.

The "updated" reprints with new pop cultural references and Stan Lee dialogue were hilarious.

bet ya didn't expect so much issue to issue continuity

KILL ROBIN

>robots getting nuked

Dark for DC

What kind of man would fuck his robot daughter?

People back then had such shit taste in waifus. He had that hot robot action all to himself, but no.

that took a turn.....

might be a break depending on how long dog walk takes

Keep going when you can.

Back

this is when Metal Men gets to where it takes me forever to read an issue because there's just a lot to take in

to be fair she would probably wreck his dick